Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Twelve Twelve Studios

We are a small video production company just outside of Chicago. We care about creating wedding videos that are artisitic and memorable, but at an affordable price. Please inquire for details! twelvetwelvestudios@gmail.com

meggan and jef
ericaquinto

• Videos 7

3 Reviews for Twelve Twelve Studios

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

We met with Kevin a few weeks before the wedding and went over all of our questions and expectations. He was so professional and knowledgeable I knew that we had made the right choice in hiring him. I had seen other videos he had put on Facebook (including some friends of my husband's) and I had loved everything I had seen! We have similar taste in music, which is great too!

On the day of the wedding he brought an assistant. They were both so professional and I loved having them there with me on my wedding day. They captured all the most memorable moments of the wedding day, and whenever they needed something they were quick and polite to ask. I was so grateful that they worked well with our photographers, too!

Overall, I loved working with Twelve Twelve Studios and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jeff · Married on 06/21/2014

Kevin was super easy to work with and has produced stunning wedding videos for his other couples. He was punctual, friendly and stayed calm despite our challenging wedding conditions (tornado warning and a power cut!). We cannot wait to see our wedding video!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Meggan · Married on 09/20/2013

During our initial wedding planning stages, neither of us wanted a videographer at our wedding...we were actually pretty adamantly against it. That is until I saw one of Kevin's videos... a couple I didn't even know...and I was crying and and said "I want one of those of our wedding!" He creates a 4-6 minute video that looks like a preview to a mainstream movie, but it's the movie of your wedding day from start to end capturing all the love, joy, and emotions that fill a bride & grooms special day!

Kevin is so polite, respectful, and professional. Without even having to be asked he was great at predicting when myself or bridesmaids would be uncomfortable with a male in the room & he'd politely excuse himself to give us privacy. He never got in the way or stole from an intimate moment just to get a shot.

Kevin is a very talented artist! We are so thankful to have had him part of our perfect day and was worth every penny! Cannot wait to watch our video for many many many years to come!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Twelve Twelve Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD