Anchored Films

Wheaton, IL View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Anchored Films is dedicated to creating unforgettable, beautiful films tailored to your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Alex
    Alex S. Married on 05/23/2020

Killed it!

Katie was so fun to work with. I wasn’t sure what it would be like to have vendors at my wedding but she made Everyone feel comfortable. Fun to have around!!
  • Allison
    Allison Z. Married on 05/22/2020

Absolutely incredible videographer and an even better human being!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Katie Swider is one of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. Not only will she create the most memorable, professional and emotional wedding video you can imagine, but she will also be one of your favorite people you get to hang out with on your wedding day!! I think its super important to be comfortable with all your vendors (because honestly you do spend a lot of time together on the day!) and I mean it when I say it was a JOY to hang out with Katie on our wedding day. She is so warm and easy to feel comfortable with. She had never met our photographer before but they got along so well you would have thought they were old friends. I loved how intentional Katie was in getting to know me before our wedding and we had the best coffee date just talking about life and what I wanted in our video. And speaking of videos- she absolutely knocked it out of the park with our wedding video!!! I let her pick the song and I was blown away by how it was more perfect than anything I could have ever picked. She captured all the small, sweet moments from our day I never want to forget. Her editing is amazing and you can tell she pours her whole heart and soul into her passion of videography. Overall Katie is an absolutely incredible videographer and an even better human being. THANK YOU KATIE!!!
  • Aly
    Aly Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful work, beautiful people!

Katie is such a sweetheart!! I hired her when she was first starting this business and instantly knew she had amazing talent and a great eye; she's only gotten better! I have just received our raw footage back from Katie and love getting to actually relive the moments and the comments and it means so so much to me! The highlight reel is absolutely beautiful and makes me tear up EVERY time. Katie was great at communicating when there were concerns or problems and answered all my questions no matter what silly thing I was fretting about! You won't regret hiring Katie and Mike (and Zach!) for your wedding!! They are truly the best!!

Wheaton, IL, 60187
630-528-2616
Location of (Anchored Films)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding