806 East 15th Street, Sycamore, IL 60178 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rachael Osborn Photography

Photography is my medium to celebrate life and love the people around me. Besides my skill with a camera, my clients appreciate my ability to make them feel comfortable and at ease in front of my lenses - so your wedding day or portrait session feels more like hanging out with a long lost BFF than some stranger with a bizarrely large collection of camera gear. Oh, but that gear? I have a lot of it. From the top digitals to medium format and 35mm film cameras, my collection is ever-growing, and my love for this craft is endless.

I'm based out of Sterling, IL, but most of my clients hail from the Chicago area or book me for their destination wedding! My passport is always current, so wherever you are based, if you're a free spirit who loves modern, romantic photography - I'm your girl. Let's get coffee!

Follow Rachael Osborn Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ramsden Photography

Real Weddings 38 Photos

26 Reviews for Rachael Osborn Photography

• Lindsey

Lindsey E. · Married on 06/09/2021

Amazing! 100/10 recommend Rachael!

Rachael was the best choice to capture our wedding! If you are reading her reviews do yourself a favor a book her ASAP!! Rachael was incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding and throughout the wedding day. Our photos are incredible and we get so many comments about the quality and style of photography. Rachael had shot several other weddings that we had been too, she was such a blast and so personable that we knew we wanted her when it was time to plan our wedding. Rachael thought of many things that did not cross our minds and even served me a margarita during our reception :). She was responsive and did her research when shooting at new sites to make the process fun and easy. We can't wait to book her again for future photography needs!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle K. · Married on 05/15/2021

The best photographer out there!

Where do I begin? Well to start, I own my own wedding planning company in Chicago so when it came time for me to pick a photographer, it’s safe to say I was extremely picky in what I was looking for. I understand that loving your vendor team is more than just the work they produce; in order to be happy with your team, you have to love their personality. Especially photographers, they are literally with you longer than you’re with your soon-to-be-spouse, so if you better love being around them! I actually hadn’t worked with Rachael before I signed with her for my wedding. I hopped on a zoom with her and immediately fell at ease because of her genuine nature and fun/goofy personality. I could tell we would be friends outside of the wedding world. We had our engagement shoot with Rachael and is it weird to say I had a blast? I do love taking photos but even my [now] husband thought she put him at ease and really directed with poses and kept the conversation and laughs going. The photos were OUT OF THIS WORLD which I truly couldn’t be happier about. So when our wedding was postponed from Fall 2020 to Spring 2021 and there was “no end in sight” we decided to push our wedding to 2022 and “elope” on our second date. Rachael was an absolute sweetheart among the transition, while she did not sign up for it, she allowed me to vent (ha!) and was one of my biggest support teams. As we started planning our elopement in Texas in May 2021, we were really stuck what to do with photography. Do we hire a local vendor or fly Rachael out with one of her elopement packages? Weighing pros/cons and everything in between, we felt the most excited and comfortable bringing her with (the only vendor we flew in!) to capture our big day. I’m currently honeymooning and could not wait to write her a review, despite we only have our **UNREAL** sneak peak back.
    After reviewing the photos, sliding back and forth between the mini gallery [just about 100 times] I shed a few tears and immediately reached out that she is verbatim, the *best* photographer ever. I work with countless fabulous photographers, don’t get me wrong, I love SO many that I can’t really favorite just one. But there is something very special about Rachael’s editing style, ability to work with the elements, her happy go-lucky spirit and overall talent. I wish I could put into words how much she heightened our big day and will allow us to look back at the photos, smile, and relive the day. Spending the money on a photographer is well worth it. You will never regret having amazing photos, because it’s more than the photos you get back. It’s the memories you can look at when you’re having a bad day, and to pass down to your children and grandchildren. Do yourself a favor and set up a call with Rachael. She travels nation and worldwide (hopefully we’re working an Italy wedding together next year ;) ) and will be your new best friend, and favorite photographer of course. Cheers to you Rachael, I appreciate you more than you know. I can’t wait to have you capture our “wedding” next Fall.

- Danielle & Phil

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Molly

Molly D. · Married on 02/06/2020

Stress Free and Amazing!

It is better late than never, but Rachael was our engagement and wedding photographer this last year. I couldn't be happier with our photos! I knew after looking at her work we had to book her! We still get comments about how beautiful they are! Rachael is so easy to connect with, flexible and we also felt comfortable to do shoots with her. If you haven't yet, I would make sure you get to know her and her work!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Rachael Osborn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• Pollen and Pastry Wedding Florists

I have worked with Rachael on several shoots and have been blown away each and every time! Her professionalism and knowledge of her craft are off the charts and the finished photographic product is always to die for! Would work with Rachael any day!

• 806 East 15th Street Sycamore, IL, 60178 See on map
    Location of (Rachael Osborn Photography)