806 East 15th Street, Sycamore, IL 60178 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rachael Osborn Photography

Photography is my medium to celebrate life and love the people around me. Besides my skill with a camera, my clients appreciate my ability to make them feel comfortable and at ease in front of my lenses - so your wedding day or portrait session feels more like hanging out with a long lost BFF than some stranger with a bizarrely large collection of camera gear. Oh, but that gear? I have a lot of it. From the top digitals to medium format and 35mm film cameras, my collection is ever-growing, and my love for this craft is endless.

I'm based out of Sterling, IL, but most of my clients hail from the Chicago area or book me for their destination wedding! My passport is always current, so wherever you are based, if you're a free spirit who loves modern, romantic photography - I'm your girl. Let's get coffee!

Follow Rachael Osborn Photography on

Rachael Osborn Photography 4
Rachael Osborn Photography 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2019

I cannot rave and love on her enough

As a wedding photographer, I’ve watched Rachael’s business flourish and evolve over the years, so when it came time for me to hire our wedding photographer, I scheduled our Isla Mujeres destination wedding around her availability.

Rachael’s photos from our engagement + wedding are romantic, timeless and full of emotion. She knows how to capture all of the little moments in between AND still get all of those important family and group photos. The photos that she created on our wedding day were more than I could have dreamed of, and she managed to get everything I wanted (which was a tall order) and then some.

Oh, and I swear she is a dog whisperer because the photos she got with our furbaby are perfect!!!

Leading up to the wedding, she was only a phone call or text away to chat about wedding ideas, photo locations or timeline suggestions.

Her fun energy and up for anything attitude made the whole process from the engagement session to the wedding day so easy and fun.

I trusted her completely to see our wedding day through her camera and the results were pure magic.

I cannot rave and love on her enough, so if you are looking for a photographer who is going to create beautiful photos and feel like a best friend on your wedding day, you have both in Rachael. :)

Rachael Osborn Photography 6
    Rachael Osborn Photography 7
    Rachael Osborn Photography 8
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Dianne · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience!

Rachael is absolutely the person to go with when booking a wedding photographer. Warm and personable, she makes everyone feel comfortable. Honestly, she was so much fun to be around!
    Her pictures are stunning, because she captures the joy in the little moments. Her pictures are genuine and real. We were blown away! Booking Rachael was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding, I truly cannot say enough great things!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chelsey · Married on 08/12/2018

Breathtaking wedding photos delivered by an astonishing photographer!

If I could give Rachael more stars, I would! She seriously made the best impression on me and my husband from the moment we contacted her! I was having such a difficult time choosing a photographer and I was ecstatic when I reached out to her and she got back to me within hours with a friendly and upbeat response. I could tell right away that she cares about her clients on more than a business level! That personal touch really meant a lot to me and gave me comfort knowing I would have her around for my big day! She was very flexible with the engagement session and came all the way to Chicago to shoot a session for us (she lives in my hometown of Sterling, like what are the odds?!). She gives a backup date just in case the weather does not cooperate, which definitely happened to us so we were thankful for it! On our wedding day, I was just a bit overwhelmed in the morning but the second she walked in, I felt much more at ease! Rachael is seriously so friendly and gets along with anyone! She knows how to make light of situations and get everyone around her smiling. My family made numerous comments throughout the night about how wonderful she had been throughout the entire day! We had a lot of different combinations for photos and her and her second shooter were nothing short of amazing calling everyone up and making sure we had photos for memories to last a lifetime. After the ceremony, everything was a bit of a whirlwind but Rachael made sure to get our sunset photos we wanted, hangout with the DJ while he showed her some pretty cool magic tricks, and stay later than expected because she wanted to capture dancing photos and all of the fun wedding traditional photos. We received our photos in the time frame she promised and they turned out wonderfully! I will cherish every single one of these photos for the rest of my life! I cannot put into words how grateful we are that we found Rachael and that she was willing to shoot our wedding day. I promise you will not regret your decision to go with Rachael Osborn Photography! You’ll be in great hands!!

Rachael, thank you so much for everything you did for us on our day. It is more appreciated than we can express in a review but you truly are incredible at your craft. I will continue to always recommend you to anyone asking for a wedding photographer because you made our day and memories so special.

Rachael Osborn Photography 9
    Rachael Osborn Photography 10
    Rachael Osborn Photography 11
    Rachael Osborn Photography 12
    Rachael Osborn Photography 13
    Sent on 12/25/2018

Rachael Osborn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Pollen and Pastry
    Pollen and Pastry Wedding Florists

I have worked with Rachael on several shoots and have been blown away each and every time! Her professionalism and knowledge of her craft are off the charts and the finished photographic product is always to die for! Would work with Rachael any day!

• 806 East 15th Street Sycamore, IL, 60178 See on map