806 East 15th Street, Sycamore, IL 60178 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rachael Osborn Photography

Photography is my medium to celebrate life and love the people around me. Besides my skill with a camera, my clients appreciate my ability to make them feel comfortable and at ease in front of my lenses - so your wedding day or portrait session feels more like hanging out with a long lost BFF than some stranger with a bizarrely large collection of camera gear. Oh, but that gear? I have a lot of it. From the top digitals to medium format and 35mm film cameras, my collection is ever-growing, and my love for this craft is endless.

I'm based out of Sterling, IL, but most of my clients hail from the Chicago area or book me for their destination wedding! My passport is always current, so wherever you are based, if you're a free spirit who loves modern, romantic photography - I'm your girl. Let's get coffee!

Follow Rachael Osborn Photography on

Photos 45 Photos
Real Weddings 38 Photos

24 Reviews for Rachael Osborn Photography

Jennifer Ongtengco · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Best Decision We Could Have Made!

My husband and I found Rachael on a fluke, and it was the best thing that ever happened to us - both for our wedding and for our personal lives. Choosing to work with Rachael brought nothing but positive vibes. She stayed present and on top of her game in every way possible. When our wedding venue (a restaurant in Chicago) decided to close it's doors without notice 3 weeks before our big day, it was Rachael who stepped up to the challenge and got our local news to cover the story to help get justice for us, as well as attract other venues to help host our 100 person wedding. She reached out to many personal contacts in her business world to help as well. We thankfully landed on a beautiful new venue - thanks to her persistence and hard work. The day of our wedding she commanded the room and took charge (in the best way possible) and kept the ball rolling so we all stayed on our timeline. As a bride, you try to think of everything you can do yourself and try to shoulder a lot of the daunting tasks. Having Rachael part of our journey took so much stress and worry out of me. She truly knows what she is doing and it shows in everything she does. Her style of photography was exactly what my husband and I wanted; light and bright photos that showed a playful side as well as some high end editorial shots (it was perfect for showing my dress off). I felt like each picture could have been submitted to a magazine! She made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful, and made my husband and his groomsman look dapper and handsome. Everyone had so much fun with her! My husband and I still continue to stay in touch with Rachael (a year after our wedding). It's a bummer she's relocating to South Carolina - we kept wanting to meet up with our dogs at the beaches in Chicago! She is still working in Chicago though so hopefully we'll still be able to meet up for a doggie play date! We love Rachael so much - and know you will love her too!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Molly

Molly Dvorak · Married on 02/06/2020

Stress Free and Amazing!

It is better late than never, but Rachael was our engagement and wedding photographer this last year. I couldn't be happier with our photos! I knew after looking at her work we had to book her! We still get comments about how beautiful they are! Rachael is so easy to connect with, flexible and we also felt comfortable to do shoots with her. If you haven't yet, I would make sure you get to know her and her work!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kelsey Bernthal · Married on 09/07/2019

Her Captured Moments Of Couple and Guest Were Genuine and Authentic

If I could Rachael higher than a five star I would. My husband and I found Rachael after many days of deep diving into online reviews and Instagram pages. Her talent poured through her pictures. The style/coloring was everything we were looking for and the moments she captured of couples and guests were genuine and authentic. After we booked her, to my surprise, not only was Rachael super talented but she was also a light to be around. Her personality radiates positivity and she makes you feel so comfortable in situations you're probably not overly used to (someone taking multiple pictures of you). We absolutely LOVE the way our wedding pictures turned out and have a ton of friends who are now using Rachael for their special day after seeing them. Any couple would be lucky to have Rachael as their photographer!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Rachael Osborn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• Pollen and Pastry Wedding Florists

I have worked with Rachael on several shoots and have been blown away each and every time! Her professionalism and knowledge of her craft are off the charts and the finished photographic product is always to die for! Would work with Rachael any day!

• 806 East 15th Street Sycamore, IL, 60178 See on map
    Location of (Rachael Osborn Photography)