Lake Havasu City, AZ · Phone number

About Simply Jay

Hello and Congratulations!

Your wedding day is a big deal and super important! I know the stress behind it and how terrifying it is to entrust people to capture your big day. It’s very important to love your photographer and to make sure you’re on the same page through this entire process. I love getting to know my couples and their stories! I meet up with you (if that’s not an option, we can set up a video chat date) and go over your story. Please tell me how you met because I’m a sucker for love stories. We also will go over the contract, payment, and all those fine details together so if you have any questions we can discuss them.

To ensure our personalities match, I offer a free engagement session. That way you get to know me and my camera so that way when it comes to your wedding day, you’ll be your most comfortable.

bfe84c03377d0418 PT 33
bfe84c03377d0418 PT 33

3 Reviews for Simply Jay

Simply Jay 1
Simply Jay 2
Simply Jay 3
Simply Jay 4

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2018

All I have to say is that she is amazing and is the best person I’ve met..

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/31/2018

My now husband and I got our engagement photos done with Justice, and she was fabulous! We discussed places, themes, etc. and came to with the perfect Harry Potter theme for us, which is hard to live up to! But hers were simply amazing. I also did my boudoir photos with her and she was a dream to work with! She can make anyone feel comfortable, and she does the best she can to make you feel as beautiful as you actually are. We also plan to use her for our big wedding for our families next year as well, we love her so much. She isn't just any photographer, she is THE photographer you want for your special moments!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Simply Jay 5
    Simply Jay 6

Kayla · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely one of my all time favorite photographers! She is such a joy to work with. My husband and I felt super comfortable and had so much fun during our session. The pictures are a dream honestly, her work is amazing. I highly recommend her if you’re looking for beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Simply Jay 7
    Simply Jay 8

Simply Jay FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs