Rachael Osborn Photography Reviews

Rachael Osborn Photography 4
Rachael Osborn Photography 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2019

I cannot rave and love on her enough

As a wedding photographer, I’ve watched Rachael’s business flourish and evolve over the years, so when it came time for me to hire our wedding photographer, I scheduled our Isla Mujeres destination wedding around her availability.

Rachael’s photos from our engagement + wedding are romantic, timeless and full of emotion. She knows how to capture all of the little moments in between AND still get all of those important family and group photos. The photos that she created on our wedding day were more than I could have dreamed of, and she managed to get everything I wanted (which was a tall order) and then some.

Oh, and I swear she is a dog whisperer because the photos she got with our furbaby are perfect!!!

Leading up to the wedding, she was only a phone call or text away to chat about wedding ideas, photo locations or timeline suggestions.

Her fun energy and up for anything attitude made the whole process from the engagement session to the wedding day so easy and fun.

I trusted her completely to see our wedding day through her camera and the results were pure magic.

I cannot rave and love on her enough, so if you are looking for a photographer who is going to create beautiful photos and feel like a best friend on your wedding day, you have both in Rachael. :)

Rachael Osborn Photography 6
    Rachael Osborn Photography 7
    Rachael Osborn Photography 8
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Dianne · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience!

Rachael is absolutely the person to go with when booking a wedding photographer. Warm and personable, she makes everyone feel comfortable. Honestly, she was so much fun to be around!
    Her pictures are stunning, because she captures the joy in the little moments. Her pictures are genuine and real. We were blown away! Booking Rachael was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding, I truly cannot say enough great things!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chelsey · Married on 08/12/2018

Breathtaking wedding photos delivered by an astonishing photographer!

If I could give Rachael more stars, I would! She seriously made the best impression on me and my husband from the moment we contacted her! I was having such a difficult time choosing a photographer and I was ecstatic when I reached out to her and she got back to me within hours with a friendly and upbeat response. I could tell right away that she cares about her clients on more than a business level! That personal touch really meant a lot to me and gave me comfort knowing I would have her around for my big day! She was very flexible with the engagement session and came all the way to Chicago to shoot a session for us (she lives in my hometown of Sterling, like what are the odds?!). She gives a backup date just in case the weather does not cooperate, which definitely happened to us so we were thankful for it! On our wedding day, I was just a bit overwhelmed in the morning but the second she walked in, I felt much more at ease! Rachael is seriously so friendly and gets along with anyone! She knows how to make light of situations and get everyone around her smiling. My family made numerous comments throughout the night about how wonderful she had been throughout the entire day! We had a lot of different combinations for photos and her and her second shooter were nothing short of amazing calling everyone up and making sure we had photos for memories to last a lifetime. After the ceremony, everything was a bit of a whirlwind but Rachael made sure to get our sunset photos we wanted, hangout with the DJ while he showed her some pretty cool magic tricks, and stay later than expected because she wanted to capture dancing photos and all of the fun wedding traditional photos. We received our photos in the time frame she promised and they turned out wonderfully! I will cherish every single one of these photos for the rest of my life! I cannot put into words how grateful we are that we found Rachael and that she was willing to shoot our wedding day. I promise you will not regret your decision to go with Rachael Osborn Photography! You’ll be in great hands!!

Rachael, thank you so much for everything you did for us on our day. It is more appreciated than we can express in a review but you truly are incredible at your craft. I will continue to always recommend you to anyone asking for a wedding photographer because you made our day and memories so special.

Rachael Osborn Photography 9
    Rachael Osborn Photography 10
    Rachael Osborn Photography 11
    Rachael Osborn Photography 12
    Rachael Osborn Photography 13
    Sent on 12/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about Rachael. First off, her photographs are stunning. When I was in the decision process looking through dozens of photographer's portfolios, I was struck with how soft and romantic her pictures are and how stunning every single bride looked in them. I knew I had found someone who I could trust with the memories of my wedding. As soon as the wedding was over and I got those first few preview shots from her, I knew how happy I was going to be with the final product.

Second, Rachael is wonderful to be around, and I don't think people weigh that as heavily as they should! Your photographer is someone you're going to be around constantly during your wedding day-- almost more so than your guests! Rachael has a wonderful energy, made my husband and I feel not only comfortable but confident in front of the camera, and she was so upbeat and positive all day! That's the energy you want to surround yourself with, and she has it in spades.

Third, Rachael is organized and really put in work ahead of the wedding to accomplish exactly what I was looking for. She sent me a packet to fill out with shots I wanted, groups I wanted pictures with, traditions that were important to the big day so she could be sure to capture them, etc. She made creating a timeline for pictures incredibly easy, and that's the #1 thing I was daunted by before talking to her. She was so helpful and on top of things.

I really think that hiring Rachael was the best choice I made for my wedding day. You could be this happy!!! Hire her!

Sent on 07/31/2018

McKenzie · Married on 07/14/2018

Hiring Rachael was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Photography was always one of the most important aspects to the wedding day for my husband and I, so we vetted through a ton of different photographers. After talking with Rachael, we knew she was the perfect choice for us! She is so kind, friendly and upbeat, you just can’t help but to smile when you are around her! Formal pictures are always a bit awkward, but Rachael put us right at ease when we met for our engagement session. She was great at helping to pose us and create genuine joyful moments throughout the shoot. We were obsessed with our photos!! In the weeks leading up to the wedding day, she helped us to create a shot list to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted captured. On the day of, she showed up to take pictures of us girls getting ready and made the morning so fun! The guys loved having her assistant Danielle there to capture them in the morning too! Rachael and Danielle braved a very hot day and hordes of mosquitoes during our formal portrait session and took the most beautiful images! I’m so thankful we found Rachael, there is no one I would have trusted more with capturing all of the special moments of our day!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

Stop researching now!! You will not find a photographer like Rachael! I want her to photograph my life! She is without a doubt the BEST! From prewedding planning to the big day to post wedding, she is with you every step of the way. She is very organized with providing all the information she needs for the big day and made great recommendations. What makes her truly stand out, is how friendly she is and how much fun she makes the day. She is very enthusiastic and makes you feel incredibly special on your big day. Her professionalism and creativeness were outstanding. Her attention to detail had such a positive impact on our photos. Rachael has a very quick turn around with her photos. She is very accommodating, very caring and compassionate with her work. You feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She is someone you want on your team for your wedding day. We also had Nicole, who was a fantastic expentension of Rachael’s team. Nicole was very professional and fun and was a great addition to our day. Rachael and Nicole go above and beyond for their clients and their work was outstanding. They truly captured the love of our day and their photos feel as though you’re reliving the day. I will without a doubt recommend Rachael Osborn to everyone for every photo need, especially weddings. We cannot wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachael is an absolutely incredible photographer who knows exactly how to make her clients feel comfortable! It's so nice that you get to meet at the engagement session before the big day! Rachael has such a positive, spunky attitude and seems to get along with everyone. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and she works really hard to get you a sneak peek at your photos within just a few days!! The quality of photos are amazing! You will not be disappointed!! We also had our makeup vendor cancel a few months before the wedding so I reached out to Rachael to see if she had any suggestions and within hours she sent me like 10 recommendations! She really cares about you! I know we will cherish the beautiful photos forever!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2016

I honestly wish I could rank Rachael higher than 5 stars. Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding to me and I researched a LOT of other photographers before finding Rachael Osborn. From the first time we emailed back and forth to the day of engagement pictures, I knew we were in good hands. Not only is she the biggest sweetheart, with a huge heart for what she does, but she's easy going, fun, and makes you feel so comfortable. And did I mention how incredibly talented she is. We've already had a few friends and family book her for their upcoming weddings. She was so much fun on the day of the wedding and captured such special details and moments. We were married a little over a month ago and already have our photos back - they are perfect. Don't hesitate for a second to book Rachael!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/18/2016

Rachael was amazing! She was so sweet and helpful! She has a very creative eye and I love the pictures she has taken for us! Highly recommend !

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rach · Married on 06/03/2016

I have been following Rachael's pictures from a FB friend and just thinking of how astonishing she makes her family look and captures every moment. I knew I couldn't NOT have her with us on our wedding day. If you want photos that are not just for memory but look like the ones you see on Pinterest and Style me pretty, Rachael is your girl...... It also doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous! :)

My husband really could have cared less with what vendors we had- but with Rachael he would brag about how amazing our photography and her presence was!

Eileen · Married on 05/14/2016

Just do it!! Worth every penny. Rachael was so flexible and had the most amazing attitude that only made me feel so at ease and comfortable on my wedding day! It amazes me that someone was able to capture each moment so beautifully. My friends and family could not stop raving about the photos!! In the end, the pictures are what count so use this awesome girl!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Vivian · Married on 05/01/2016

Not only did Rachael and her 2nd shooter fly out-of-state for my wedding, she offered to shoot our Chinese Tea Ceremony in lieu of an engagement shoot a day before the wedding! She was such a bright and cheery lady who always kept her cool as hectic as both of these days were. All of my other vendors befriended and fell in love with Rachael (doesn't that say a lot about someone?) And YES, the photos were INCREDIBLE!! We were so impressed with the overall quality of the photography! Look no further, you've found your photographer, book her quickly to reserve your date!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • User5020736 · 2+ years ago

Rachael exceeded our expectations for our wedding! She was very enthusiatic and captured candid photos rather than the typical posed wedding photos you see out there! We didn't even need a wedding video to re-live the big day. You can see the emotions everyone had from the ceremony to the reception. I loved how she incorporated the natural lighting in photos and everything just looked natural! Rachael is such an awesome and sweet person to work with and will give you exactly what you are looking for in a photographer! She not only shoots in Illinois, but travels as well! We highly recommend Rachael to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Rachael Osborn Photography for our wedding in April, and we couldn’t be happier! From the start, we felt very good about choosing Rachael to document such an important time in our lives. Her passion and positivity were readily apparent during our engagement shoot, which many other photographers may have called off due to unforecast rain. Rachael came prepared, kept us laughing the whole time, and despite the conditions, produced absolutely breathtaking photos that were fun and lighthearted. Rachael made us feel very comfortable, and our time spent with her that afternoon made us absolutely confident that our wedding photos would turn out beautifully!

On our wedding day, we also had some rather strange weather, with periods of sun, clouds, snow, and high winds throughout the day. Despite these challenges, Rachael and her assistant used these unexpected weather elements to create some AMAZING photos! Rachael and her assistant were punctual, professional, easy going, and overall just an absolute pleasure to work with. At no point did we ever feel rushed or stressed to get in all the photos we wanted. Small acts of kindness such as offering to get us drinks during cocktail hour showed how ready and willing Rachael was to go above and beyond!

Most importantly, our photos were gorgeous! It is a testament to Rachael’s work that we struggled to pick out our favorites for the wedding album. They were truly phenomenal shots that ran the gamut from beautiful portraits, to stunning detail shots, to well-timed candids that truly captured all of the joy, laughter, and happiness that day! Choosing Rachael as our photographer was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our photo album will be a priceless keepsake that we will treasure for years and years to come!

We highly recommend Rachael Osborn Photography!

Sent on 06/12/2016

paige · Married on 03/13/2016

5 stars aren’t enough! Rachael Osborn is an incredibly talented photographer and truly great to work with. She captured the big moments of the day, every single detail, and she made the entire process super fun. When the weather didn’t cooperate, her attitude, flexibility, and great eye produced shots that actually made me happy the sun wasn’t shining. My wedding photographs are a treasure!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Savana · Married on 02/06/2016

Rachael was amazing! She came to our destination wedding in Mexico with us! She captured every amazing moment! She is so flexible and easy to work with!

Jordan · Married on 12/19/2015

Rachael is just such an amazing person, that I can't honestly put into words the experience you will get with her. She is professional, warm, welcoming, and her work will leave you breathless. You only get this day once, and at the end of the day all you will have to remember it by is your photos, so make sure that you are hiring someone who is going to provide you with timeless, quality photos that truly steal your heart, and by hiring Rachael you will get exactly that!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Rachael's work speaks for itself. But if that isn't enough her personality puts working with her over the top. I never felt like I was taking hours worth of pictures. She captures every moment with you even realizing. Rachael's work ethic and creative outlook is unmatched. My wedding party still makes comments about how awesome she was to work with.

Julie · Married on 07/03/2015

Rachael Osborn is both incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure to work with!! She is so sweet, you will want to be best friends with her the minute you meet her. She was super professional, showed up earlier than asked, was flexible to accommodate everything we wanted to include, had excellent direction for where to take pictures, and how to pose. She is very encouraging--"you look beautiful," etc. but in a very convincing way. She was so fast at getting the pictures back to us, before I could even ask when we should expect them, she was emailing us our gallery with all of the photos perfectly edited. More important than all of this, her work speaks for itself. The layout, composition, coloring, editing. Every single picture is the most beautiful picture you will ever see! She was extremely affordable and I highly recommend Rachael Osborn Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/14/2014

Rachael rocked my socks off! Every photo that I have is crisp, gorgeous, and captured each moment of our day perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Rachael Osborn Photography for not only the quality of her work but also for who she is! 100% professional and extremely friendly and kind. She makes you look like a million bucks in your photos and makes you feel the same with how she treats you.