Turnquist Photography

Turnquist Photography

About Turnquist Photography

Happily serving from the Hudson Valley area, available for travel wherever you want to go!

Specializing in weddings & portraits, we are a husband & wife duo photographing for over 8 years together. Your wedding day is a very memorable event, let us make it unforgettable. Photos that are natural, candid & fun. Let Turnquist Photography tell your story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Turnquist Photography captured our wedding so beautifully. Fun to work with, and the attention to detail is beyond expectations. Highly reccomended.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Turnquist Photography was everything we expected and so much more. Rebecca went above and beyond to make sure our wedding photos told more than a story! From our first meeting to the completion of our wedding we felt comfortable and knew we made the right choice. We never once felt like a client, it was working with someone who got to know us as individuals and as a couple. She was able to capture more than just moments in photographs but emotions and moments we will never forget.
If you're looking for a photographer with an open mind, looking to make your photo needs more than special, we would suggest Turnquist Photography!

Profile Picture Jared, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Turnquists are absolutely wonderful. Jesse was exceptionally professional, calm and accommodating. He went out of his way to make sure my husband and I felt taken care of and, of course, his photos are absolutely gorgeous! Highly, highly recommend Turnquist Photography!

Profile Picture Reed, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews

My Photo Album

26 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Jesse & Rebecca Turnquist not only have an incredible eye for photograph & video but true professionals. They usually have an incredible support team that makes any wedding flow beautifully while still managing to add a personal touch for the couples and their day!

Jesse & Rebecca are a fantastic team. I love their photos and have been a pleasure to work with. I also have a friend that used them for her wedding and they were very happy!

I had the honor of working with the Turnquist's for my own wedding & then also working alongside them on other weddings as well. I cannot even put into words what an incredible team Jesse & Rebecca are. They are incredibly laid back, responsive, caring, artistic & creative. They are just perfect to be around whether it is to work alongside or have a part of the most special day of your life. Their photography skills are top notch and the amount of care & effort that goes into their work is irreplaceable!! I could go on for hours!

So far I have only had the pleasure of doing one wedding feature on work by this photographer. It's one my favorites - partly because the wedding happend to be my favorite wedding color combo of the month (yellow and silver) but also because she has a keen sense of form and layout. And she also seems to use the natural light to her advantage. I think you have to be pretty talented to do that well! www.kisswedding.com/blog/kristin-craigs-yellow-grey-wedding/

I recommend the services of Turnquist Photography to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

85 PROS I KNOW