Quarryville, Quarryville, PA 17565 Map · Phone number

About Tulips and Twine

Tulips and Twine is a wedding and event florist in Quarryville, Pennsylvania. Owner Shayla Henry has loved flowers since she was a little girl and has brought that love into her business. She loves adding locally grown flowers and foliage to bring extra beauty to your wedding day. Tulips and Twine believes each couple is different and that their flowers should demonstrate their uniqueness. Shayla is dedicated to couples who trust her with their wedding flowers and puts a lot of thought into what she selects for their day.

Shayla's floral designs range from classic and romantic to eclectic and glamorous, and everything in between. Tulips and Twine offers couples a consultation and venue visit to be sure the floral arrangements will match the style you have in mind. On the day of your wedding Shayla will be there for delivery and set up to ensure your flowers look stunning. Tulips and Twine offers the following floral arrangements, with some non-floral options available as well:

• Aisle decor

Tulips and Twine 6
Tulips and Twine 7
  • Irene

Irene N. · Married on 05/11/2019

Shayla made me the most wonderful bouquet

Shayla is the best florist. My bouquet and flower arrangements for the tables were beautiful. She took my vague thoughts about what I wanted and created exactly what I wanted. I was thrilled with my bouquet and all the other arrangements!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Tulips and Twine 8

Carol Freeman · Married on 05/05/2019

Highest recommendations for Tulips and Twine Florist

Tulips and Twine did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. All the flowers were just beautiful- exactly what my daughter wanted - and they were so fresh that we enjoyed them over the next ten days. Shayla was friendly and professional in all our interactions, and both responsive and flexible as we made a few late in the game additions.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely stunning

Shayla did such an amazing job! The flowers for our wedding we absolutely stunning. She was a blessing to work with and so friendly. We gave her free reign with most of our decisions and she outdid herself! We would totally recommend Shayla and Tulips & Twine!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Tulips and Twine 9
    Tulips and Twine 10
    Tulips and Twine 11

Tulips and Twine FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• The Barn at Stoneybrooke
    The Barn at Stoneybrooke Barn & Farm Weddings

Each time we know that Shayla is coming to the barn we are eager to see her creative work. It is spectacular every time!

• The Barn at Stoneybrooke