708 Wesley Ave, Oak Park, IL 60304 Map · Phone number

About Tuan H. Bui, Photographer

I come from a fashion & portrait photography background.

I have been published in People, Food & Wine, Front Desk, Where and Image Chicago magazines, and I have photographed fashion designers, musicians, mixologists and archbishops.

Since 2006, I have been shooting weddings and engagements both here and abroad, and have found no more joyful subjects to photograph than those who are devoting their lives to one another. I apply my methods of timeless composition and evocative lighting to every couple that I am fortunate enough to photograph.

I believe that beauty, grace and elegance live in every person, in the smallest gesture as well as the grandest scenes. These moments only have to be captured once for you to enjoy them forever.

MG7442

Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 6
Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 7
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam is a phenomenally talented photographer and captured our friends, family and wedding perfectly!! He was fun to work with, extremely thoughtful and has a keen eye for those special things that may be missed during the excitement of a wedding day. It was a pleasure working with him from planning our wedding to reviewing our photos. Adam truly captured every moment and every memory to allow us to relive that day for a lifetime. Would HIGHLY recommend Adam!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 8
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 9
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 10
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 11
  • Kaelan

Kaelan Strouse · Married on 11/16/2017

Blown us all AWAY

Tuan and Matt did SUCH A PHENOMENAL job shooting our wedding day in Mexico. We had our expectations BEYOND surpassed!! The quality of the finished photos, the positive experience working with them both, and all they did to capture the essence of our day has made us enthusiastically recommend them to all our friends pursuing nuptials. I’ve had so many people ask who did our wedding photography because it stands out so brightly!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 16
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 17
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 18
    Tuan H. Bui, Photographer 19

Tuan is a truly authentic artist! From the moment I saw his photos I knew I wanted him to be our photographer. I was married last September and was dreading taking photos. My husband and I dislike posing so instead we opted for more candid shots throughout the night. They turned out great! Tuan's zen-like demeanor really helped calm my nerves as we were running late before the ceremony. We also rented mini polaroid cameras from him which were a big hit! Overall, I was very happy with Tuan's services and hope to have him photograph us again in the future.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Tuan H. Bui, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• Naturally Yours Events
    Naturally Yours Events Wedding Planners

Tuan is a great person and photographer with a lot of heart. He puts his all into everything he does and has so much passion and commitment. When you work with Tuan, you know he is giving 100% and nothing less!

• 708 Wesley Ave Oak Park, 60304 See on map