11840 Killian St, El Monte, CA 91732 Map · Phone number
1 review

About TTT Photography

Hello future Bride and Groom. Congrats on your recent engagement!

A wedding is the glorious celebration of the love two people proclaim for one another surrounded by friends and family. We expertly capture this perfect day's joy and beauty for you to cherish and remember in the years ahead. Entrust your photography to professionals who tell your love story with sophisticated, stylish and timeless images you will cherish for a lifetime. Photography is my hobby and I am fortunate enough to another full time job to stoke my passion. This allow me to pass on the saving to you. My prices are 1/2-1/3 cheaper compare to your other wedding photographer.

We invite you to view our portfolio on our website
TTTPhotography.com

d5d80572c9a27ca3 1435357176640 tttphotography11
tttphotography3

1 Reviews for TTT Photography

Toan · Married on 01/21/2018

Thien is not only professional about his photography skills but also his customer service. He is always above and beyond, from my engagement session to my wedding. He is super nice and friendly. He has done for us more than we can ask.
    My husband and I are also glad that we have decided to go for an engagement session. He definitely knows a lot of beautiful places and good views around LA to take pictures of. He is also very creative. Unlike other professional photographers, Thien invests a lot into lighting kits. And to be honest, by seeing his lighting setup, I can tell Thien is a smart passionate photographer.
    What I mean is a normal good photographer will usually depend on existing light, so he usually has to select the angle/view or he would take longer time to edit images; however, the EXCELLENT photographer will use his lighting equipment to have more control over how much the light source into the environment and that will allow him to freely capture any views or angles he likes, and a plus point is he will have more pictures, more quality images for us, and it takes him less time to edit and faster to deliver post-production.
    Thien is extremely patient, and he makes sure everyone is comfortable around him. He is very friendly to our family members who want extra extra photo shoots with us on wedding day. I am very lucky finding him. And I still feel that I am so blessed to know him.

He also did a slideshow for my wedding and it turned out so well. I totally melted in that moment. I can't thank him enough for his great awesome job. He is a talent. He is so good from his right hand job to his left hand job. I really appreciate his hard work has done for us. From that moment, I am more grateful to every single picture he made for us.
    I recommend to book your wedding photo together with the engagement package. You will never go wrong with this talented and creative gentleman. I love him and love his work a lot!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018

TTT Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 11840 Killian St El Monte, 91732 See on map
    Location of (TTT Photography)