Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Truly You Events

personal.polished.professional

Truly You Events is a boutique style wedding planning firm specializing in personalized, polished events in the Philadelphia region. We believe that every couple deserves a wedding that reflects their individual tastes and style.

For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please visit our website www.trulyyouevents.com, or contact Philadelphia Wedding Planner Christiane Lehman at 610-745-8830.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Cultural (1)

If I could give more than 5 stars for Christiane of Truly You Events, I would! The value she brought to us was not just monetary but also intrinsic as she allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding weekend. She had every single detailed covered and kept us organized from beginning to end. She gave invaluable input and facilitated our making the best decisions for our style and personalities. She was THE single best decision we made and I tribute her with making our wedding such a wonderful wedding which we will never forget.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what I would have done without Chrissy and TYE! At first we weren't sure we needed a wedding coordinator, since we had already booked most of our vendors and the venue was providing their own point-person. In the end, we decided to hire a coordinator just to be sure we wouldn't have to deal with any last minute problems and could fully enjoy and be present for our wedding. I am SO glad we did! Chrissy helped us plan and schedule down to details that we never would have even thought of. She was so professional and organized and made a very complicated process incredibly easy. She reached out and worked with all of our vendors, kept everyone on the same page, managed every issue big or small, and always took the initiative behind the scenes so that from our perspective everything seemed miraculously smooth and seamless! Our ceremony had a lot of moving parts, and Chrissy was a HUGE help at our rehearsal, handing out schedules and info to all the key family members and bridal party. On the day-of, she saved me several times while getting ready (she resolved an eyelash crisis in like 10 seconds flat, helped figure out the inner workings of my dress, knew how to pin all the boutineers, had everyone in the right places at the right time for photos, etc etc.) while Alyssa was amazing with my groom and his family. Throughout the night, they stayed in the background but were right there when anyone needed anything. My family, my husband and I were free from worry and able to soak in an amazing night. And I have to say...a lot of people who are as organized and efficient as Chrissy are also (how do I put this...) not the most fun. Chrissy, however, is somehow both completely organized and on top of things and also totally laid back and cool. She had a calming effect on everyone and was genuinely fun to be around and to work with. I could not recommend Truly You any higher. You will be so glad to have an experienced, awesome coordinator take the reins!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Partial Planning

Chrissy and her team are simply the best. Our process began with Chrissy months before our wedding so we had the opportunity to plan most of our wedding with her. She scheduled regular meetings and check-ins with clear goals and outcomes. For someone who likes to stay organized, I really appreciated this approach. Because my husband and I lived in a different city than our wedding, Chrissy was always available to video chat to give our interactions a more personal touch. Chrissy herself is extremely detailed oriented, knows all the best venues and vendors and knows the nuances of planning an event in the space you choose. She attended our tasting and added great value on the meal choice, linen colors, flower design and Union rules.

On the day of the wedding, her and her team were amazing. When I forgot my vow book at the hotel - no problem, they've got it. When we did pictures and it was extremely windy - no problem, they used their day of toolkit to get me back to looking pretty. When my husband misplaced his suspenders - no problem, they ran and got a back up. When the sun was setting they reminded us to take a step outside to take beautiful sunset pictures.

We really couldn't have asked for a greater experience. You will be happy that Truly You is on your #dreamteam.

Profile Picture User6627906, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say - Chrissy of Truly You Events was FANTASTIC! She is a true professional - calm, creative, and detail oriented. Everyone in my family just loved her, and she really did make the event work perfectly. We hired Truly You because we planned our wedding while living on the west coast, and we were nervous about communicating with our vendors well enough to ensure that all of the details would run smoothly. Chrissy took over all of the vendor relationships in the weeks leading up to the wedding - she reviewed all of our contracts, set up a weekend timeline, managed the rehearsal, and took care of everything on the big day. My husband and I could relax and enjoy our wedding, and we were able to spend time with all of our family and friends without any stress at all - thank you Truly You!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing to work with Christiane and the rest of the TYE team was hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. Like many couples, we initially weren't sure we needed help planning and coordinating our wedding, and I was concerned about the idea of losing control of the wedding planning process. I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out and all of the hard work that TYE did to make our wedding the best day of our lives! We essentially got to take part in all of the fun parts of wedding planning (dress/venue shopping, inspo pics, spending time with our loved ones) and none of the tedious parts (confirming vendors, keeping track of payments, scheduling, endless emails, etc.) The day of the wedding, Chrissy and the TYE team were absolutely phenomenal - so sweet, so professional, and so on top of every single detail. The day went perfectly and without a hitch - Chrissy was able to perfectly interpret the vision we had for our wedding, and ourselves and our guests had a phenomenal time. I would strongly encourage future brides and grooms to get Chrissy and her team on board early in the wedding planning process, as there are so many details to consider early on that I would never have otherwise thought of. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about TYE. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Truly You was AMAZING! I can't say enough positive things about their services. They made planning my wedding an absolute breeze. They thought of everything (even things I didn't know had to be taken care of) and I honestly had the best time on my wedding day. I didn't have to think of any details since they had planned out the schedule so well in advance. I had never been involved in planning a wedding before, so I really appreciated all of their guidance. They even arranged for the Philadelphia Mummers to come play a few songs for us with 3 days advance notice!!!! It was truly incredible and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chrissy & her team at Truly You Events are seriously the dream team when it comes to weddings! I had the pleasure of working with Chrissy for our recent wedding at the Horticulture Center and I would highly recommend Truly You to other brides. Chrissy is such a joy to work with; she has great relationships with all of the local wedding vendors, she's very detail oriented, she offered so much valuable advice along the planning process, and she helped us create the wedding of our dreams with many personal touches. On the day of our wedding, Chrissy who was joined by Christine & Kim were invaluable! They were all so attentive to not only my husband and I, but also to our friends & family members, which we were very appreciative of & helped us to relax & enjoy the day to the fullest. Chrissy & her team are extremely knowledgeable, professional & personable and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to work together!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/14/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning

Thank you so much to Christiane Lehman and her team of Truly You Events for making my dream wedding a reality. EVERYTHING was perfect and matched our vision for our ideal wedding. Truly you was with me every step of the way to help with decisions, recommend vendors, keep me on track, as well as make sure all of our vendors knew exactly what they were supposed to do and when/where etc. It made the wedding planning process very manageable and stress free. Truly You Events made the wedding day so smooth and seamless. Additionally, every single vendor Christiane recommended was incredible. Christiane is organized, punctual and is such a pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed our meetings and the time spent planning. I cannot thank Christiane, her team and Truly You Events enough. I HIGHLY recommend them to all brides. I don't know what I would have done without Truly You Events!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Chrissy and her team were great to work with. Chrissy kept me organized and sane. Her vendors were terrific and she had great ideas to help make our wedding special.

Profile Picture User5602039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning

Chrissy and Regina of Truly You Event were a delight to work with throughout the planning process. They were extremely professional, organized, kept all the moving pieces on the right track, and were a pleasure to work with. We received fabulous vendor recs, valuable advice and just the right amount of hand-holding as we planned our wedding for 250 guests in Center City, Philadelphia.

The Truly You team was on top of all the important details on the day of our wedding, so that my husband and our families could enjoy ourselves and not stress!

I would highly recommend Chrissy and Regina to future brides.

Profile Picture User5566513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Truly You Weddings

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Truly You Events is an amazing, full-service, event planning company that you should absolutely consider hiring for your wedding. Chrissy and her team will take the pressure off of you as a busy bride and allow you to focus on the bigger picture while they coordinate all of the details and intricacies of your once-in-a-lifetime event. We've worked with them on a number of weddings now and can speak first hand about their level of expertise and professionalism. They have an attention to detail like no other and an easy way about them that ensures things will absolutely get done but without all the drama. I believe a high quality planner is one of the best investments you can make for your wedding and Truly You will not disappoint. Give them a call today!

So great to work with!! We hope to see you soon!!

Events