TL Wedding NYC

New York, NY View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

True Love Wedding is a photography company based in New York, New York. This company captures the true emotions present on their clients’ special day in a photojournalistic style. Their team prides themselves on being the right fit for all of their clients, while confidently delivering a final product that exceeds expectations.

Wedding packages can include albums, canvas prints, and matted prints. The company is able to provide couples with digital files, negatives, and proofs. A second shooter may be available to help capture every moment. This photographer is willing to shoot destination weddings. They also offer a variety of services that are of use beyond the big day like engagement and boudoir shoots.

Other Services

In addition to photography, True Love Wedding offers cinematography services. They have a special production team in place to ensure that clients receive a high-quality wedding film. Apart from photography and film, this company is committed to helping clients look and feel their best for their special event. They can help complete your final look by offering hair and makeup services.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Save the Date

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/18/2020

TLW will not disappoint!!

TLW team is AMAZING! Federico is so patient, professional & attentive. I had what I call an “all in one” service- DJ (Anthony played various types of music- I was not picky and he def had the crowd going with his selection) MC (Federico- such a kind human being and is able to perform a bilingual ceremony- such a plus and did an amazing job), photography (Garcia- his vision is One of a kind and makes you feel so comfortable ), videography (professional and captures a little of everything) and photo booth- all were great and offered outstanding service. Highly recommend.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/19/2020

True Love For the Win

Where do I even begin? Truelove team was a vital part of our wedding. They are professional, creative, and energetic. Truelove did my sweet 16 pictures and video and so I knew I wanted them to do my wedding as well. From the first time my husband and I met Federico, he was understanding of our vision and gave us a great package. We received engagement shoot, engagement video, two wedding photographers and 2 videographers for the day of the wedding, and a photo booth.

We had the opportunity to work with Chao for our engagement pictures, (Chao also did my pictures for my sweet 16 and to this day, I also remember how energetic and awesome he was). He truly made my husband and I feel so comfortable behind the camera.

For our wedding, Garcia photographed our wedding and he was amazing to work with. I can't wait for our pictures to come in because the few that I saw were absolutely breathtaking! Garcia also made sure that we had all the pictures that I wanted and sent as inspiration. Even though our wedding was a bit complicated considering the uncertainty of Covid. Despite everything TrueLove was always there by our side. The team was accommodating and took the time to ensure all of our pictures came out great. You guys definitely made our day!
    Chris L. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute Pros from Beginning to End

True Love Wedding has been phenomenal throughout our entire wedding planning process.

For starters, Federico was on top of our needs from the beginning. He helped us build out a fantastic package that fit what we were looking for in photography and videography, but that fit comfortably within our budget. He was responsive to messages, on top of every detail, and flexible. He inspired a lot of confidence in planning our day and really helped us feel like everything was coming together.

Garcia and Miguel were a fantastic photo/video team. They both were punctual, professional, prepared, and rolled with our extremely hectic schedule with no issues or complaints.

Garcia especially is a force of nature. From our engagement shoot we gelled seamlessly, and he was able to wring so many beautiful shots out of us with a good mix of romantic poses and playful candids. He was very adaptable, always on the hunt for a creative new angle and willing to do anything or go anywhere to get the right shot. He also had an immediate chemistry with our guests and was able to get fun, easy pictures out of our whole family (young fidgety children included!). He also knows his way around a boutonniere.

Miguel was a total pro on the video side. He had an excellent sixth sense for coverage, and had a solid ability to both stage and capture scenes throughout the day.

We're so so excited to see the finished product and they're an easy vendor for us to recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Angela & Caba Kurland
    52 photos · 12/01/2018

Fiesta Entertainment Fiesta Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional. Highly recommended for all of your event needs.

Dapper Group Dapper Group Wedding Planners

We have worked with TL Wedding Photography on a number of projects. We love working with them. The staff is amazing, the Photography and Cinematic team are very professional and our clients LOVE the end product.

Mudan Celebration Center Mudan Celebration Center Wedding Planners

Who would be the best Photography in New York? Unquestionably, Ture Love Wedding is the one who provides the best photography service, video and wedding album design. The best parter with Mudan Celebration Center and share with you all~!!! Happy Chinese New Dragon Year and all the best with you~!!!

5008 Broadway, New York NY 10034, 153-01 Northern Blvd. Flushing, NY 11354 New York, 10034
718-321-3666

multiple Locations
Location of (TL Wedding NYC)
5008 Broadway New York, NY, 10034