4709 Skillman Avenue, Sunnyside, NY 11104 Map · Phone number

About Kamila Harris Photography

My approach is simple – capture moments as they happen, document the day, and create beautiful and unique portraits. I absolutely love what I do, and my excitement really comes through in my work. I’m thrilled when couples tell me they can’t believe how I was able to preserve every detail, and how happy they are with their photos. My passion and dedication to my work have been noticed - I have been honored to have my photos featured on TheKnot.com, NJ Lifestyle magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide, and on the CBS show Inside Edition.

I am happy to provide you with a wedding photography boutique experience. I give each wedding my full personal attention. I photograph a limited number of weddings per year so that I have adequate time to provide the highest quality of service to each client.

Follow Kamila Harris Photography on

nyc wedding photo kamilaharrisphotography 51 6545 1555534561
nyc wedding photo kamilaharrisphotography 51 6545 1555534561

58 Reviews for Kamila Harris Photography

Anne · Married on 01/06/2018

Hi Kamila,

Just wanted to thank you for being apart of our special day. You sent us a preview of a few photos and we are absolutely over the moon. Cannot wait to see the rest of them. We are so happy we entrusted you to capture our big day. We will remember the day for years to come and cherish the photos forever. You were extremely personable and really captured the love on the day. We are so thrilled thank-you again. :)

Sent on 06/05/2017

Colleen · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding planner recommended Kamila to us and I could not have been happier! From day one when we spoke on the phone about her being our photographer, Kamila put me at ease with her intelligence on wedding photography and her wonderful personality!

For me it was really important to like my photographer's work, but also their personality - after all they are with you all day and witness your most precious moments with you and your fiance. Kamila makes you feel at ease and helps you relax and be yourselves in front of her. Not to mention that the end result of photos are just a dream!

We used Kamila for our engagement photos and our wedding photos and were blown away with the quality of both of them. We keep getting compliments from everyone on our photos and I cannot thank Kamila enough for making our day so enjoyable and for giving us photos to last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Radhika · Married on 12/29/2015

Kamila is just fantastic friendly and professional. She was really organised and helped us plan our shoot in NYC from afar as we live in London. Unique and original special effects coupled with a really great understanding of what we wanted and her brilliant eye for aesthetic. It was so much fun and felt so natural and exhilarating.

Sent on 01/11/2016