Fiesta Entertainment

Yonkers, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

INCREDIBLE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL. AMAZING.

These are just some of the words many of our past clients have used to describe their experience with our company on their special event day. At Fiesta Entertainment we don’t conform to industry standards we prefer to set them and have distinguished ourselves from the competition by providing unbelievable service matched by the newest state of the art system ranging to the latest intelligent lighting in the market. Our staff of highly skilled and trained professionals is committed to meeting all of your needs and will deliver a service that comes with the assurance of quality, expertise and the highest level of professionalism that is clearly second to none.

Whether you’re getting married, running a corporate function, hosting a party or renting a venue for a special occasion, our entertainment staff will make your event something everyone will long remember. With over 12 years of experience catering exclusively to weddings, sweet sixteen, corporate functions etc. We offer an impressive musical selection, inviting personality, and the experience to keep your guests dancing all night. With genres ranging from top 40’s, R & B, Hip- Hop, Reggae, Soca, Merengue, Bachata, Salsa, Latin-House, Dance and Freestyle. From the old to the new, you’ll be sure to hear your favorites. Your event is sure to be a smashing success.

Please note that as a Disc Jockey and Entertainment company we are fully insured just as required by many of the event venues and catering locations.

Our music will appeal to people of all ages. Your event is sure

As part of our packages and bundles we can also provide a photographer, videographer and an event planer. In addition we can provide entertainers such as percussionists, harp player, master illusionist and many more. Always remember that all of our packages are customizable to fit your needs, expectations and budget. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (718) 568.0222 or email us at Bookings@fiestaent.com

Looking forward to doing business with you.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jenn
    Jenn Married on 04/16/2022

So much fun!

Fiesta Entertainment came highly recommended to us and we were thrilled with DJ Javi's and MI Starr's work on our wedding day. They kept the party going and went with the flow of what our guests liked. We had so many people compliment the music and their style. I'd highly recommend them!
    John Q. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding experience!

I was recommended Fiesta Entertainment by a family friend and boy did they exceed my expectations! The whole experience with DJ Javi was amazing. He got in contact with us guided us with the flow of the party and recommended us what we can do. He really knows what he’s doing, and is a true professional. Some things I have heard from my guests are that this is the best wedding they’ve been too, this is the party they have danced at the most, and this has been the best party experience ever for them. Also would like to thank Ji Starr for being the MC. He’s another true professional and he makes you feel very comfortable throughout the whole party! Also want to thank Mr. Sax for giving us an unforgettable experience for us and for my guests! Once again Thank you for making me and my wife’s wedding the “wedding of the year”. Would recommend Fiesta Ent. to everyone and anyone!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/03/2021

Best in the game

My husband and i have no words to thank the whole Fiest Ent team but in particular Dj Javi, Mr SaxOficial & J.I Starr!!! Our wedding is still the talk of the town, everyone called us to compliment us on the best wedding they have been to but honestly that wouldn’t have been possible without Fiesta Ent. Dj Javi played every genre; there was not a moment the dance floor was empty. J.I starr the master or ceremony did a flawless job.. made sure everyone understood everything as we had a bilingual wedding & oh my god Mr Sax blew everyone away.. we had a PARTY!!! The pictures taken throughout the party by their photographer are truly breathtaking and it captured our wedding perfectly, it was so nice seeing everyone enjoy theirselves. It was seriously one of the best nights of my life not only because i married my bestfriend but because Fiesta Ent made it a night to remember! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST IN THE GAME; no doubt about it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Fiesta Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Privilege Events Privilege Events Wedding Planners

Professional, listens to their clients, amazing to work with. Great music selection, MC kept the partying and guests going. Highly recommended.

Omar Lopez Photography Studios Omar Lopez Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Talented DJ company. Knows how to keep the party jumping!

Tuckahoe Road Yonkers, NY, 10701

Mon - Thurs (11:00am - 8:00pm) - By appointment only
Location of (Fiesta Entertainment)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding