240 Halstead Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528 Map · Phone number

About True Life Fotos

True Life Fotos is an extremely detail oriented wedding photography company based out of New Rochelle, New York. True Life Fotos puts an emphasis and an artistic edge on their photography. Their unique perspective allows for incredibly creative images that you will truly treasure. True Life Fotos technical excellence and attention to detail is exceptional; considerations that should be taken into account when you are deciding on a wedding photography company. True Life Fotos will offer the highest quality wedding photography for an affordable price.

True Life Fotos offers wedding photography packages to a variety of wedding couples and budgets. Each photography package includes digital files, shareable digital albums, and additional hours. Other services offered include:

• Multiple locations

True Life Fotos 1
True Life Fotos 2
True Life Fotos 3

Kristina · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ron and True Life Fotos. We found Ron through friends recommendations and we are happy that we did! The website provides you with a sneak peak into how your day will unfold, he is unique and creates some beautiful shots though out the day. Ron has a great personality and rolls with the crowd. He isn't afraid to jump in and makes your feel 100% confident that he knows what he is doing and why he is doing it. I had nothing to worry about all day and we received so many compliments on how great he. Professional but fun! Our videographer ahd worked with him in the past and they made a great team. One thing I recommend is having a DJ, Photographer and videographer that all know one an other, it make the day go by so much smoother. They all know how and when to do things - DJ slowed music when we went to go take pictures, etc. We had no worries the day of the wedding, they handled everything!

Sent on 06/01/2017

marissa · Married on 04/30/2017

All I can say is absolutely phenomenal!!!! I just got my pictures back and they are better than I could have ever hoped for. From the very beginning Ron was so accommodating and really put his whole heart into making our day so special. He went above and beyond to capture every single moment from getting ready until the last dance. As the bride, you really don't get to savor every moment because you are so busy. However, looking through all the pictures I feel like I'm reliving my wedding and seeing things I wasn't able to during that day. I especially appreciated how calm Ron was and how he made me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. He guided and directed me and my bridal party and was extremely patient. We had so much fun taking all the pictures with the bridal party. We laughed, joked and had a blast! He was there every second and made sure everything was perfect (He even fixed my hair and readjusted my dress at times!) I could go on and on, but in all honesty he's the best out there!!! He's amazing at what he does!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I begin... Ron is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing human being. When I first contacted him, he was so humbled at my compliments about his photos that he told me and my now husband come meet with him just to educate us on the wedding photography business and show us what to look for and what not to accept even if we didn't hire him. He is such a rounded person, he spends a lot of time doing many other projects but not once was he too busy to answer questions or go over things. He has such an artistic and creative style of shooting, and our engagement pictures were amazing- the pictures he takes are artworks, not just photos. Days after our wedding I was still receiving texts and calls from our guests saying how amazing our photographer was. He really knows how to get the job done while remaining fun and easy-going. This was so important to me, as I have gone to some weddings where I have been yelled at my photographers, even had something grabbed out of my hand by one! Ron was just amazing and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/10/2017

True Life Fotos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Links at Union Vale
    The Links at Union Vale Country Club Weddings

The Links at Union Vale and Ron at True Life Fotos have been working together for a long time. As a premier wedding photographer, Ron makes sure your photos are romantic, timeless, compelling and elegant. He takes pride in being able to tell your story by timelessly capturing all your moments for a lifetime of memories. Ron will work with you from your engagement photo shoot right through to the wedding. He makes sure to capture all those special, once-in-a-lifetime moments! It is always a pleasure for the team at The Links at Union Vale to work with Ron.

• 240 Halstead Avenue Harrison, 10528 See on map