Tru Blu Productions, LLC

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Sean W. Married on 08/15/2021

Wardour wedding DJ review

Deon was so good and created such a fun atmosphere for everybody. He had the dance floor goin for hours!! Definitely would recommend to everyone.
    Alison C. Married on 07/09/2021

The best service & experience!

I could not be more thankful for the service and experience Tru Blu provided not only during our wedding day, but the process leading up to it - it was truly outstanding. They did not just provide music and emcee services (which were both fantastic!)…they really took ownership of ensuring our day was special and fit exactly what we envisioned. Like many other weddings, ours had to be postponed due to Covid. Deon (the owner and DJ/emcee of our wedding) stuck with us throughout, and serviced our wedding a year later than planned. He helped put our minds at ease about the day, and made the process super fun. He was incredibly organized and made submitting our song preferences a breeze and fun. He is a great listener, and took our vision and ran with it. Once the wedding day finally arrived, Deon and Tru Blu nailed it. He hit all the marks, adapted to any changes that were required, asking our input when necessary, and his timing and energy were tremendous. Really, after waiting 2 years for our wedding, and to be helped like we felt Deon helped us make this an amazing day, I couldn't be more appreciative. Go with Deon and Tru Blu!
  • Matt
    Matt S. Married on 07/09/2021

Incredible, Go with Tru Blu!!

If I could hire Tru Blu a thousand times again for my wedding, I would. My experience with Tru Blu, from start to finish, was simply amazing. I can assure you they will make your wedding that much better and easier. Let me give you specifics to prove my point. I was exposed to Deon (the owner) in 2019 at a step-brother's wedding in Tahoe. He rocked it! I reached out to him about my own wedding in 2020. He was engaging, friendly, and high-energy from the start. Though my wedding was in Napa, he was willing to make the trip. I had to postpone my wedding due to Covid, and Deon didn't skip a beat. He stuck by us through it, and played our wedding in July 2021. It was just what we wanted: great music, special moments, just right. He emceed the wedding and his introductions, timing and energy were superb. The months and months leading up to the wedding, Deon would check in, keep a pulse on our planning, work with our other vendors (wedding coordinator, specifically), and make himself open and available for questions. AND: he is tremendously organized. He sent us a spreadsheet where we could input the songs we wanted, the genres, the general "vibe" we were going for during each section of the wedding. We could easily add songs for special parts of the wedding (ex. mother-son dance) and also send them to Deon via Spotify. He accepted many ways to receive music, and also payment - which was great. On the day of wedding, he rose to the occasion. He kept us in the loop when needed, integrated with the venue and vendors to elevate the wedding. He was quick to adapt (like changing mother-son dance song length on the fly due to an unforeseen circumstance). When our guests were making requests, Deon asked us, "Is it OK if I take requests from your guests or do you want me to continue with all your songs?" I appreciated that - I told him to take requests and the guests loved it. If you haven't noticed, Deon is just great and you will NOT regret hiring him for your wedding. We honestly felt pricing was great and we got what we paid for. He didn't just play music, he truly made the event special for us. And this is coming from someone (like myself) who is a perfectionist and sweats the small details. Thank you again, Deon and Tru Blu.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

3467 Champlain Dr. South Lake Tahoe, 96150
5302089926
Location of (Tru Blu Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding