Lake Tahoe DJ

1440 Bozeman Drive, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lake Tahoe DJ

My name is Ryan Palmer and I have been a South Lake Tahoe resident since 2000. I come from a radio broadcast background having been an on-air personality for 3 years at 91.3 KUWS in Superior, Wisconsin. After my stint as a radio DJ, I worked in various clubs and venues in the United States and Canada, the most notable being the international ski resort destination of Big White in Kelowna, British Columbia. It was this experience that brought me to the realization that this was what I wanted to do as a profession - and so began my career as Lake Tahoe DJ.
I perform at weddings, corporate events and clubs throughout the Lake Tahoe region. I am experienced, professional and a perfectionist that will ensure that every detail of your event is attended to. I possess refined microphone and public speaking abilities, which will be evident from the first announcement to the last goodbye. I naturally bond with many different audiences and program music accordingly.
My professionalism, microphone talents, personality and mixing skills will come together to provide you with the best DJ experience possible. I take my business seriously, and strive to create the best possible experience for your special event.

Follow Lake Tahoe DJ on

50 Reviews for Lake Tahoe DJ

1 User photo

Lake Tahoe DJ 1

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Ryan was highly organized and professional before and on our big day. We had a few special requests during the ceremony and reception, and he gladly accommodated. Because I planned my own wedding, I was nervous about day-of mishaps. There were none--Ryan worked seamlessly with all of our vendors and everything went off without a hitch, (and most importantly, without me having to lift a finger). I am beyond pleased with the entire experience with Ryan, from pre-ceremony through reception. Thank you to infinity, Ryan!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mariana · Married on 08/11/2018

Dylan Thomas was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been more satisfied with his work and professionalism. It was extremely hard for my husband and I to chose a DJ for our big day since we are both in the music industry and both dj ourselves, but not only did Dylan cater exactly to our very eclectic music needs but he was so kind to make a million last minute changes the week leading up to our wedding, and even changes and additions 5 minutes before our reception. He handled everything so well even under so much pressure. Dylan is great at his craft and his flexibility was much appreciated. He made our big day very special!! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lake Tahoe DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• Rose Street Studio
    Rose Street Studio Wedding Photographers

Ryan is incredibly professional as well as extremely entertaining. We enjoy working with him whenever we get the opportunity.

• 1440 Bozeman Drive South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150 See on map