Lake Tahoe DJ

PO Box 11885, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 Map · Phone number

About Lake Tahoe DJ

My name is Ryan Palmer and I have been a South Lake Tahoe resident since 2000. I come from a radio broadcast background having been an on-air personality for 3 years at 91.3 KUWS in Superior, Wisconsin. After my stint as a radio DJ, I worked in various clubs and venues in the United States and Canada, the most notable being the international ski resort destination of Big White in Kelowna, British Columbia. It was this experience that brought me to the realization that this was what I wanted to do as a profession - and so began my career as Lake Tahoe DJ.
I perform at weddings, corporate events and clubs throughout the Lake Tahoe region. I am experienced, professional and a perfectionist that will ensure that every detail of your event is attended to. I possess refined microphone and public speaking abilities, which will be evident from the first announcement to the last goodbye. I naturally bond with many different audiences and program music accordingly.
My professionalism, microphone talents, personality and mixing skills will come together to provide you with the best DJ experience possible. I take my business seriously, and strive to create the best possible experience for your special event.

Follow Lake Tahoe DJ on

Head table setting
Head table setting

49 Reviews for Lake Tahoe DJ

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Ryan was everything we hoped for in a DJ for my son's wedding. He is professional, friendly and attentive to the needs of the client. The sound quality was great for the outdoor service and just as good indoors. He kept the flow of the wedding going as needed by the necessary announcements and toasts. He kept the dance floor hoping and everyone said it was one of the most fun wedding's they have ever been to and Ryan was a big part of that. Thank you Ryan!

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Ryan was highly organized and professional before and on our big day. We had a few special requests during the ceremony and reception, and he gladly accommodated. Because I planned my own wedding, I was nervous about day-of mishaps. There were none--Ryan worked seamlessly with all of our vendors and everything went off without a hitch, (and most importantly, without me having to lift a finger). I am beyond pleased with the entire experience with Ryan, from pre-ceremony through reception. Thank you to infinity, Ryan!

Mariana · Married on 08/11/2018

Dylan Thomas was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been more satisfied with his work and professionalism. It was extremely hard for my husband and I to chose a DJ for our big day since we are both in the music industry and both dj ourselves, but not only did Dylan cater exactly to our very eclectic music needs but he was so kind to make a million last minute changes the week leading up to our wedding, and even changes and additions 5 minutes before our reception. He handled everything so well even under so much pressure. Dylan is great at his craft and his flexibility was much appreciated. He made our big day very special!! I would highly recommend him!!!

Lake Tahoe DJ FAQ

• Rose Street Studio
    Rose Street Studio Wedding Photographers

Ryan is incredibly professional as well as extremely entertaining. We enjoy working with him whenever we get the opportunity.

• PO Box 11885 Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 See on map