Lake Tahoe DJ Reviews

49 | Zephyr Cove, NV

49 Reviews for Lake Tahoe DJ

49 Lake Tahoe DJ Reviews

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Ryan was everything we hoped for in a DJ for my son's wedding. He is professional, friendly and attentive to the needs of the client. The sound quality was great for the outdoor service and just as good indoors. He kept the flow of the wedding going as needed by the necessary announcements and toasts. He kept the dance floor hoping and everyone said it was one of the most fun wedding's they have ever been to and Ryan was a big part of that. Thank you Ryan!

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Ryan was highly organized and professional before and on our big day. We had a few special requests during the ceremony and reception, and he gladly accommodated. Because I planned my own wedding, I was nervous about day-of mishaps. There were none--Ryan worked seamlessly with all of our vendors and everything went off without a hitch, (and most importantly, without me having to lift a finger). I am beyond pleased with the entire experience with Ryan, from pre-ceremony through reception. Thank you to infinity, Ryan!

Mariana · Married on 08/11/2018

Dylan Thomas was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been more satisfied with his work and professionalism. It was extremely hard for my husband and I to chose a DJ for our big day since we are both in the music industry and both dj ourselves, but not only did Dylan cater exactly to our very eclectic music needs but he was so kind to make a million last minute changes the week leading up to our wedding, and even changes and additions 5 minutes before our reception. He handled everything so well even under so much pressure. Dylan is great at his craft and his flexibility was much appreciated. He made our big day very special!! I would highly recommend him!!!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/10/2018

Ryan kept the dance party going until almost midnight in Edgewood’s South Room. He’s a preferred vendor there and I can see why. He was extremely professional and great at playing the right songs at the right moment. I was the most nervous about hiring my DJ from out of state, but Ryan definitely delivered.

D · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Ryan was wonderful! He's a true professional: detailed, timely, and on top of everything! We loved how planned out he was and creative with his music choices. He's also very fun and did a great job keeping our small wedding going until 11 pm. He is very popular, so please secure your spot as early as possible, we scooped him up 8 months before our wedding after he was highly recommended by our wedding venue.

jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved working with Ryan! He was responsive, receptive to our requests and flexible. He kept the party going and his laid back attitude were more than appreciated on the wedding day. I would definitely recommend him!

• Colin

Colin · Married on 09/03/2017

Dylan Thomas with Lake Tahoe DJ did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Over just a few timely emails we were able to coordinate all the music without problems. We had several specific requests with songs starting a specific times and other independent artists but Dylan nailed the timing and did not skip a beat. He was very professional and open to all of our ideas. Thank you Lake Tahoe DJ for doing such a great job and helping us create a beautiful wedding day for our family and friends.

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with and did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony and reception in June. He sent comprehensive paperwork so we could outline our chosen songs for our wedding processionals, entrance, first dances, cake cutting, etc. He also gives the option to designate must/do not play songs to make sure he has all of your chosen songs in his library.

Day-of, Ryan took all of the stress off of us and helped keep our timeline moving smoothly. And when we got to the dance party, he played three hours of solid gold that kept the dance floor COMPLETELY PACKED until we had to shut the party down. A month later, we STILL have guests raving about that dance party... It was one for the books!

10/10 would ABSOLUTELY recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! Courteous, professional, friendly, and a TOTAL pro. Thanks, Ryan!

Djana · Married on 06/17/2017

Ryan was our DJ for our wedding reception on 6/3/17 and we are SO happy we booked him. We gave him a challenge - mix Bosnian music with American songs to keep the dance floor flowing - and he nailed it! We received many compliments on "the DJ" from our guests and are happy we chose Ryan for our big day.

Kristiana · Married on 10/08/2016

We went through Lake Tahoe DJ, and had Dylan for our ceremony and reception DJ. Dylan was super responsive through email and great to chat with over the phone a couple times. He was awesome, we are super picky about wedding music (and music in general) we created a playlist for our reception and Dylan did a great job playing from that and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! There were no awkward mishaps from announcing names or sticking to our timeline. He had everything on point. We loved having Dylan as our DJ!

Jenni · Married on 09/17/2016

If he's available, book him!! Ryan DJ'd our wedding at Heavenly Lakeview Lodge in September. He was extremely organized in that he had worksheets for us to fill out with song recommendations. We requested a song that we found from youtube and Ryan had no problem playing that for our processional and recessional song and it sounded great! He nailed the song choices during dinner and cocktail hour to set the correct mood. During the dance party, people couldn't leave the dance floor! I had people tell me they'd never dance that much in their life or they were so tired of dancing but couldn't stop because the music was too good! I highly recommend him!

Hilary · Married on 07/30/2016

Ryan was amazing for our Lake Tahoe wedding. We arranged everything with him over email and Skype, and met him on our wedding day. At first this made me a little nervous but I quickly realized I was in professional hands and he would make sure everything went smoothly. He sent us a wealth of material that helped us select our songs, decide what musical events we wanted in our wedding/reception, and had us list out the timing. We then went over this list over Skype so we were all on the same page. On the day-of he coordinate with the officiant regarding the mic. Highly recommend!! You will be in good hands and not have to worry about anything.

Diane · Married on 05/26/2016

Having Ryan as the DJ/MC for our wedding was the best decision we made!! Not only did Ryan keep the partying going and the dance floor full all night long, he went above and beyond acting as a coordinator and kept us on schedule with our timeline the entire night. Everyone loved him and weeks following our wedding, our family and friends are still continuing to rave about what an awesome DJ & MC Ryan was. I honestly do not know how our wedding would have gone so smoothly without him and we are so so grateful that he was the DJ for our wedding!

Dondra · Married on 10/02/2015

Ryan Palmer with Lake Tahoe DJ was even better than I would have dreamed! He played awesome music and kept all of our guests dancing until the bitter end. He took all of our music tastes and blended them in very well throughout the night. I highly recommend that anyone hiring Ryan also has him do the music for the ceremony too. His timing was impeccable and everything turned out great!

Devin · Married on 08/09/2015

We worked with Ryan, from Lake Tahoe DJ and he was nothing short of amazing! We only met with him one time, but that was all we needed. His attention to detail, flexibility/communication throughout the planning process and laid back attitude was really wonderful, which in turn made us stress out about one less thing in the wedding planning process. He was punctual, dressed appropriate for the setting and had everything set up just as we discussed. As we transitioned from ceremony to reception, everything was right on schedule, and we never missed a beat. Once the party/dancing started, everyone was on the dance floor until the lights came on (no one wanted to leave)! I have had several of my friends and family come to us and say that this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and a large part of the credit goes to Ryan and his services. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our day great Ryan!

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

We were so happy with Ryan's DJ services at our wedding. He was super friendly, flexible and accommodating and we love that he really stuck to our 'preferred songs' and 'no play' lists. With his DJing and MCing the wedding went off without a hitch!

• I

Irina · Married on 09/06/2014

These guys are amazing! We worked with Dylan. He was super friendly and professional, he's got a great set-up. Dylan created a great ambiance during dinner and he got the party started and kept it going until end of night. Thanks for an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Erika · Married on 07/26/2014

Ryan Palmer is Awesome! He's organized, professional, fun and he did an excellent job at our wedding. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept the wedding on schedule, communicated with us the whole time and made sure everyone had a blast. He's positive, upbeat and has a great personality. He played every song we requested and did everything he said he would do. For those of you looking for a DJ in this area, you can't go wrong by choosing Ryan. Thank you Ryan for the incredible job you did!

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2014

We just had our wedding up at High Camp in Squaw Valley and Ryan was our DJ. All along the process he was so responsive and organized. I love that! He helped me organize the entire ceremony and reception to ensure it flowed smoothly. Also, his music style was perfect. He knew how to adapt to the crowd depending on the mood. The cocktail hour was perfect with great dinner music then it came to dancing. I don't think I ever sat down! It was perfect because we had a lot of teenagers out there instead of the older folks so he knew exactly what to play to keep them dancing. I would highly recommend Ryan!!! Great DJ and memorable night.

Lyndsay · Married on 07/07/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Dylan for our July wedding. He was fantastic with the initial conversation and all the follow up questions and concerns. He showed up on time, set up, and did a great job of DJ'ing our wedding day.. I'd highly recommend him and appreciated the professionalism and personalization he gave our wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Ryan was amazing to work with through the whole process. He is extremely organized and sent us a very thorough itinerary for the reception. We were able to pick and choose what kinds of traditions activities etc. that we wanted and our reception. He also did an incredible job as an MC, keeping the night on schedule and flowing nicely. We may be biased but many of our friends told us it was the most fun wedding ever, much of that credit goes to Ryan's DJ abilities.

• Landen

Landen · Married on 10/05/2013

Ryan kept the party going strong all night - the dance floor was as full at the end as it was at the beginning. And he was great at mixing it up - we had lots of different ages of people at our wedding, and he knew how to mix in songs everyone could dance to. He got the introductions and pronunciations spot on, and just in general was completely on top of everything. Highly recommend!! Thank you Ryan!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/13/2013

He was seriously the best DJ I could have ever asked for. He is so good at what he does! He nailed all the music and was so nice and was always there for the Groom and I. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Tahoe area.

Ryan was a great DJ, very easy to work with and willing to work with our desired playlist. He showed up on time, had everything ready and in place well in advance to the start of our wedding ceremony. At the last minute (two weeks prior) we changed our minds on the ceremony musicians and he stepped in to provide music for us like we had planned the ceremony with him the entire time. I highly recommend his service!

J. · Married on 08/04/2012

Ryan @ Lake Tahoe DJ did an awesome job setting the mood for our wedding ceremony and reception. He took our ideas and ran with them, keeping the party going all night long. We heard from countess attendees that they had so much fun dancing the night away and that the music was perfect. A testament to this was the fact that the dance floor was packed until time was up at the venue. Thank you so much Ryan!