South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About DJ Brock and Steele Weddings

Local to South Lake Tahoe, California and serving the surrounding California and Nevada area, DJ Brock & Steele Weddings specializes in wedding DJ music. With over ten years of industry experience and having served more than 300 weddings, professional DJs Logan Steele and Kyle Brock are dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavor to meet and exceed your wedding’s musical needs.

DJ Brock & Steele Weddings is passionate about making your wedding music experience as seamless and stress-free as possible, and alway bring extra wireless and handheld microphones, laptops, amplifiers, speakers, mixers, controllers, extension cords, and audio cables in case of a technological error. The DJ team is happy to accommodate any song requests and will follow the requirements of any do-not-play lists. Liability insurance is also always provided.

Follow DJ Brock and Steele Weddings on

112 Reviews for DJ Brock and Steele Weddings

• Hannah

Hannah Delucchi · Married on 08/31/2019

Logan was fantastic!

Where do I start! We had Logan for our DJ for our wedding this weekend and he was AMAZING!! So many guests are still talking about our DJ and how awesome he was! Logan seriously made us feel so relaxed and confident it was all going to go smoothly. I didn't have a timeline planned out for him so he took control of the whole reception and he was amazing at it! He coordinated with my photographer very very well and made it all happen! There is absolutely no reason to feel hesitant to hire Logan! He will take your event to a whole new level! He was also scheduled to stop playing at 10pm and some of our guest went up and paid him to play even longer! He went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Alex Muzio · Married on 08/29/2019

The Perfect DJ For Your Wedding!

Logan was our DJ last week for our wedding & we definitely made the right choice! He was so polite and made us feel comfortable and relaxed right away. Logan played exactly what we asked for and kept the flow of the day running smoothly. When it came to the dancing part of the night, my feet were glued to the dance floor. He brought so much energy to the room and really knows how to get people up and moving. We had the BEST time and I know our guests did too! I would hire Logan again in a heartbeat, and thank him so much for making our special day even more unforgettable!

Sent on 09/05/2019

DJ Brock and Steele Weddings FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Epik Weddings and Events
    Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Dj Kyle Brock is a world class DJ with the highest of integrity. He knows how to make a party fun and incorporate everything that you would want from a DJ, and things you didn't even know you wanted. Whenever I have a date that is booked, Kyle is in my top referral for any couple looking for a great DJ for their wedding.

• The Wedding DJ Company, LLC
    The Wedding DJ Company, LLC Wedding DJs

Whenever we receive an inquiry for a date in which we're already fully booked, DJ Brock Weddings is always the first DJ we recommend for all brides/grooms to look into next. Professional, experienced and genuine, DJ Kyle Brock truly cares about your event and does everything within his power to make it shine. You won't be disappointed!

• LJS Productions
    LJS Productions Wedding DJs

DJ Brock Weddings is easily one of the best wedding DJ/MC services in all of California. Kyle not only is a true professional in the way he handles business, but is also an incredibly charismatic, fun DJ that will liven up any event. He takes pride in what he does and it really shows. Everything from his high-quality sound equipment and impressive light show to his careful planning process exploits his attention to detail and overall supreme quality of services. His prices are also uncommonly fair for such incredible services. I would highly recommend him and one day when I decide to get married, I will most likely be contacting Kyle to be my personal wedding DJ.

• South Lake Tahoe South Lake Tahoe, Nevada, 96150 See on map