South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About DJ Brock and Steele Weddings

Local to South Lake Tahoe, California and serving the surrounding California and Nevada area, DJ Brock & Steele Weddings specializes in wedding DJ music. With over ten years of industry experience and having served more than 300 weddings, professional DJs Logan Steele and Kyle Brock are dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavor to meet and exceed your wedding’s musical needs.

DJ Brock & Steele Weddings is passionate about making your wedding music experience as seamless and stress-free as possible, and alway bring extra wireless and handheld microphones, laptops, amplifiers, speakers, mixers, controllers, extension cords, and audio cables in case of a technological error. The DJ team is happy to accommodate any song requests and will follow the requirements of any do-not-play lists. Liability insurance is also always provided.

Follow DJ Brock and Steele Weddings on

Videos 1 vídeo

119 Reviews for DJ Brock and Steele Weddings

• Sheree

Sheree · Married on 10/26/2019

Dj logan steele - amazing!

My mister and I could not be happier that we found Logan Steele to DJ for our wedding. When we first FaceTimed with him, we already knew we liked him. He was so personable and so easy to talk to, it felt natural and made it easy for us to book him right away! Throughout the process, he was so patient with us, especially leading up to our wedding week.

He also helped us mic our guitarist and officiant for the ceremony. So so so so awesome!

Our dinner music, reception music and afterparty music was amazing! We had a great variety and all our friends and family were dancing throughout the night.

We were so excited to meet him on our wedding day. We couldn't stop staring at his beautiful eyes! (You'll see what I'm talking about when you book him!)

People will say their vendors are the best in the business, and as a project manager myself, when you book Logan, you'll have absolutely no worries. I trusted him throughout the process and I never stressed over his abilities and professionalism. He is a dream!!!

Now I wish I can throw another wedding so I can hire him all over again! Logan - Alex and I cannot thank you enough for such an incredible night!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jill

Jill Smith · Married on 09/14/2019

100% Recommend

Logan was amazing at our wedding reception. He kept things moving really well and knew when to play the right songs throughout the night to keep everyone dancing and excited. 100% would recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Brock and Steele Weddings FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day

• Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Dj Kyle Brock is a world class DJ with the highest of integrity. He knows how to make a party fun and incorporate everything that you would want from a DJ, and things you didn't even know you wanted. Whenever I have a date that is booked, Kyle is in my top referral for any couple looking for a great DJ for their wedding.

• The Wedding DJ Company, LLC Wedding DJs

Whenever we receive an inquiry for a date in which we're already fully booked, DJ Brock Weddings is always the first DJ we recommend for all brides/grooms to look into next. Professional, experienced and genuine, DJ Kyle Brock truly cares about your event and does everything within his power to make it shine. You won't be disappointed!

• LJS Productions Wedding DJs

DJ Brock Weddings is easily one of the best wedding DJ/MC services in all of California. Kyle not only is a true professional in the way he handles business, but is also an incredibly charismatic, fun DJ that will liven up any event. He takes pride in what he does and it really shows. Everything from his high-quality sound equipment and impressive light show to his careful planning process exploits his attention to detail and overall supreme quality of services. His prices are also uncommonly fair for such incredible services. I would highly recommend him and one day when I decide to get married, I will most likely be contacting Kyle to be my personal wedding DJ.

• South Lake Tahoe South Lake Tahoe, Nevada, 96150 See on map
    Location of (DJ Brock and Steele Weddings)