Triple Tree Flowers

Lancaster, PA View map

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers!! Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend using Triple Tree Flowers for all of your flower needs! They made the bouquets and arrangements for my wedding and the couldn't have been more beautiful. I originally knew of them from the farmer's markets in Philly. The flowers are way less expensive than what you would find at most places that do flowers for weddings; and they are just as beautiful!! I also loved the laid back feel of getting the flowers from a flower farm. Marcus is great to work with!
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing flowers and friendly people!

I have purchased flowers from Triple Tree for years at a farmers market in my neighborhood (Clark Park in West Philly), and always knew I wanted to use them for my wedding. Marcus manages the weddings, and he was incredibly responsive and accommodating. The flowers were so amazingly beautiful, and the prices were miles under anything we saw from any other florists (approx $28 for a bridal bouquet at time of writing, for example). Also, Marcus wrapped all the women's bouquets in extra fabric from my gown, at no added cost. For our fall wedding we wanted some pumpkins and gourds for festive decoration, and Marcus was even able to included them seamlessly in our order (and the pumpkins are still on our porch). Mostly we were excited to support this Amish family and farm. If you want a country look for your wedding, and live in eastern or central PA, I highly recommend using Triple Tree!! A couple of logistical things to note if you go with Triple Tree (which did not take away from our total enjoyment of them and their flowers) -- just be aware: Having a Sunday wedding was a challenge for our logistics, because the family does not work at all on Sundays, so if you do a Sunday wedding , you'll have to store them from a Saturday pickup or delivery. But this is not an issue for the quality -- flowers were perky and beautiful on the day, and for several days after! Also note that you'll need to set-up the center pieces etc. on your own (our day-of coordinator was able to take on this role) whereas a conventional florist may include this in their package. However, the amazing prices make this more than fair. Finally, you should expect the flowers you get will be in line with what is available in season since they grow their flowers locally. We absolutely love them and their farm and business whole-heartedly!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/03/2017
    As residents of West Philadelphia, we had often gone to the Clark Park Farmer's Market on Saturdays and marveled at the beauty of the bright and colorful wildflowers that Triple Tree Flowers sells at their stall. They were so sweet and helpful, talking through which flowers would be available at the time of our wedding, offering advice on which flowers would be best for a bouquet, etc. The flowers were stunning and I am so glad we went with them! Definitely very affordable, as well!

Lancaster
Location of (Triple Tree Flowers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding