Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Tri D Photography

My name is Tri, but you can call me Tree. I have two dogs, Kobi and Kal-el (that's right, Superman's Kryptonian name!) I love playing video games, sipping on Starbucks Mocha Frappes, streaming TV episodes on Hulu, volunteering, and of course, photography.

When I first stumbled upon photography, it was just for capturing friends' and family's events. What I've discovered was a gateway to people's raw emotions, and my ability to capture and bring the people back in that moment of time. My goal is to essentially transform that 2-dimensional photograph into a Tri-dimensional piece of art that conveys storytelling and emotions. Thus, my main reason to call my style Tri-D.

My style is photojournalistic, a fancy word for candid. I rarely tell people to pose, and I'm horrible at that. Some even call me Tri-MZ because of my 'chameleon-ic' approach to capturing the event. If you like my photos and my style, hit me up.

Other couples have also viewed

• Mackenzie Smith Photo
2b92264cede2804f 1308886718670 tiaandrews278
tiaandrews278

1 Reviews for Tri D Photography

Thao · Married on 05/19/2018

I had an awesome awesome experience with TriDPhotography! My husband and I hired Tri for our engagement photos and our wedding in May this year. At first my husband and I did not want to take engagement photos and with encouragement from our friends and family, I am so glad we did. I wanted to do something a little different and take photos with smoke bombs and next to a sculpture here in Austin. Tri was so open to the idea and and seemed quite excited about them too. The engagement photos turned out great and Tri really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am so glad we decided to take them because it made being in front of the camera on our wedding day so much easier (my husband and I can be quite awkward.)

On the wedding day, Tri was very professional. He worked well with my wedding coordinator and arrived early to the ceremony and reception. This was great because before I arrived, he scoped out the spaces and had so many creative ideas of where to take photos. What an awesome photographer and so glad he captures so many great moments on such a special day! I would highly encourage anyone to use TriDPhotography to help capture any events!

Here is his website: https://www.tridphotography.com/

And my photos are Wedding T + M and Connection T + M (My husband and I wore traditional vietnamese dresses :) )

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tri D Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Austin, 78749 See on map
    Location of (Tri D Photography)

Tri D Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tri D Photography include in the starting price?

Tri D Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations

What photography services does Tri D Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tri D Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Tri D Photography offer?

Tri D Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tri D Photography offer?

Tri D Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Tri D Photography offer for wedding events?

Tri D Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tri D Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tri D Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.