Trevino Entertainment, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

Trevino Entertainment, LLC is a family-owned mobile DJ company based in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 2007, they currently serve the entire Willamette Valley, from Eugene to Portland. Music is at the heart of everything they do. Their efforts are focused on making the soundtrack of your wedding absolutely perfect.

If you have a love and passion for music and want that to shine through at your wedding, Trevino Entertainment, LLC is the right choice for you. They do not focus on silly gimmicks or cheesy dances. They focus on great music and packed dance floors.

They work one-on-one with their couples to ensure they exceed their vision and hopes for their big day. Their wedding services are all-inclusive, customizable and affordable. They only use professional, industry-leading sound, microphone and lighting equipment. Their commitment to music means an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. When you hire them, their focus becomes you, the music you love, and your dance floor. That is their commitment to you.

All Wedding Services include:

• Premium Sound System (speakers and subwoofers)
  • Wireless Microphone System (lapel and handheld)
  • Premium Dance Floor Lighting with Uplights
  • Professional Emcee Service

Available Additional Services include:

• Standalone Ceremony with Wireless Microphones and Separate Sound System
  • Custom Monogram Gobos (they design or you design)
  • Premium Venue Uplighting
  • Rehearsal/Walk Through with Music and Microphone

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting

Sara A. Married on 10/01/2021

Professional / Phenomenal Experience

Wonderful experience with Michael. Professional, timely, and organized. They kept all the festivities moving according to schedule without being made to feel like we were on a schedule...due to fantastic prep prior to wedding day. I interviewed many and selected Trevino because they were extremely professional and were insistent their job was not to be the center of attention but be in the background to create an unbelievable experience for our guests. They succeeded !! Dance floor was full entire time :) Biggest compliment for Mike ... our party ended with all our guests wanting more !! Thank you Trevino Entertainment !
    Lindsey S. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best DJ - Hands down!!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Michael and so happy that he was our DJ at our wedding! We were so impressed by his approachable personality, knowledge and DJ skills helping us to prepare for our big day - and come wedding day, everything was so smooth! We worked closely with Michael to curate our perfect wedding playlists and then gave him the freedom to mix in songs as needed! We received so many compliments from guests about Michael and his brothers DJing at our wedding!!! I'd also say that they did an excellent job during the MC portion of our wedding. Don't look any further if you want to work with the best DJ duo in town - you will not be disappointed! I can't imagine having anyone else be apart of our wedding and I would recommend them time and time again! Thanks Michael and Andy!!! Lindsey + David
  • Cat
    Cat P. Married on 09/13/2021

Wonderful DJ

Michael was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! His communication was prompt throughout the whole process and put my mind at easy by answering my millions of questions about various aspects of a wedding, whether it was related to the music or not. He provided a very user friendly tool to help organize music/playlists for the day and offered suggestions upon request. And on the day of, him and his assistant were on time, professional and very friendly with our guests. We were super grateful to have his experience to keep things on track and running smoothly throughout the night while being flexible to any last minute changes. Please do not hesitate to book him for your next event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Michael Trevino
Michael Trevino
Owner / DJ

I've been a disc jockey since 2007. Although I specialize in mixing hip-hop, pop, rap, house and reggaeton, I truly love all types of music. Below are some samples of my music sets. In my years as a DJ, I've learned that people develop special connections with music. At a wedding, for example, you might want a special song played. With this in mind, I try and keep the songs in their truest forms. So if you want to hear "Bye Bye Bye" on your wedding night, I'll play it just like you remember and not a techno version I blend with another song. I want to keep everyone dancing, but not at the expense of losing what makes people fall in love with certain songs. That's my philosophy.

5437 Terra Cotta Dr SE Salem, OR, 97306
(971) 218-5492
Location of (Trevino Entertainment, LLC)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding