Trevino Entertainment, LLC Reviews

17 | Salem, OR

17 Reviews for Trevino Entertainment, LLC

Kaylee H. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Michael and his team were amazing! Every time we called to talk to him about the details of our wedding, he was super helpful, very flexible, and gave us good ideas based on his experience! If you are looking for an inexpensive and quality DJ/MC, Michael is the way to go! He made our special day even better than we had hoped for! 馃槉

Sent on 11/14/2020

Corey R. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend !

Michael Travino was great right from the start. He was professional, responsive, and did an amazing job at our wedding. He provided sound/music for or ceremony as well as our reception. The equipment is modern and sounds awesome. Additional lighting was also provided for our dance floor which we didn't expect but was really appreciated. We got several compliments from our guests on the fantastic job he and his partner did. Highly recommend! Thanks again guys.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Elysia Z. 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Best dj ever!

Easy to work with. Great quality sound. I had a pretty specific music timeline for the pre-ceremony and it was followed perfectly. They did an awesome job with the role of MC. Everything flowed seamlessly while transitioning throughout the wedding events, and they played a big part in that. 100% recommend for any event!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Rob S. 路 Married on 08/02/2020

Our Wedding Soundtrack with Trevino Entertainment

Michael and his team engaged with us in the planning process. I appreciated the attention to detail and personalization of the experience. Michael and his team went above and beyond in making sure we we confirmed our itinerary as we got closer to the event. Equipment and features were all first class. The only thought I had during the event was how good everything sounded and how I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah S. 路 Married on 07/31/2020

Amazing DJ

Michael was amazing. He responded so quickly and made our wedding night so special! He was very professional and understanding. I would highly recommend him to one of my friends! 10/10

Sent on 10/08/2020

Jessica P. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing and worth it! They did a great job

They did a great job and were so flexible!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Leesa D. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Professional and amazing

We had a great experience from start to finish. My daughters wedding was in the middle of the Covid pandemic but turned out amazing. The staff was professional accommodating. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Rene

Rene I. 路 Married on 05/08/2020

Exceptional entertainment!

I have known Michael for several years and have seen his business grow. He is an incredible DJ and takes the time to really personalize the music selection to be what you want. He was so friendly, charismatic and many of our wedding guests made comments about how great the music was! Michael does an incredible job with the flow of events and managing the time. We would highly recommend him for any event you have- wedding, dance, party, banquet- he's done it all and is incredible!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kaitlynn 路 Married on 12/13/2019

Best Wedding DJ I have met!

Michael and his team were AMAZING! Seriously, they were so kinda and easy to work with. They were so kind and go with the flow to changes and they kept everyone in the dance floor until the venue kicked us out, I鈥檓 serious they had to come tell us to shut it down. We have been to several wedding this past year and everyone left early, I expressed to Michael that I wanted everyone to enjoy the night....him and his team gave us that. I could not have imagined a better team. If you are looking for a DJ for really any event your search is over!! I cannot thank Michael and his team enough for providing us with an unforgettable night and going above and beyond our expectations. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Michael was incredible to work with and did a fantastic job at our wedding! Having the right DJ has such a big impact on a wedding, and soon as we started talking to him, it was clear that he would bring professionalism and a party.

He was super organized and thorough during our consultations, which made us feel at ease, knowing that he had considered every moment of our day. He gave us the option to have as much or as little control as we wanted over different aspects of the day. For some things we had a strong vision, and for others we didn't have much direction to give him, other than, "whatever you think works best". For all the things we weren't sure about, Michael had perfect recommendations.

Michael was very well prepared the day of our wedding. Our ceremony and reception events went perfectly. There was a mixup with the venue where our cake wasn't put out in time for cutting, so we had to change the order of events on the fly. Michael kept things running perfectly smoothly and not a single person was aware that we were off plan.

After dinner, the dancefloor went strong the whole night. Michael has a great sense of when to play different song vibes to keep the party going. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Shelley

Shelley E. 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Great People, Great Business, Great Party!

Working with Trevino Entertainment was fantastic! My husband and I hired them for our wedding which happened in late June of this year. Michael met with us a few times to create a playlist that was perfect for our event. He was always super friendly, professional and did an amazing job DJing our event. He was a great MC, creating a great ambience. Once the dancing got started it was non-stop until the last song. Trevino Entertainment was a huge reason why our reception was such a great event! It truly made an already amazing day just absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Greg

Greg 路 Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful Emcee and DJ

Trevino Entertainment provided excellent DJ and emcee services for our wedding. We had a complicated venue with location changes and some power and lighting challenges that they managed with ease. From an organized spreadsheet for planning out songs, transitions, and events, Trevino Entertainment made it really easy for us to enjoy our wedding and know that each thing on our schedule would be recognized.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Chase C. 路 Married on 10/03/2018

The 2nd best decision youll make

The 2nd best decision youll make (After proposing to your spouse of course) is hiring Trevino Entertainment....

Michael is one of those DJ's that so good you look to find other events for him to DJ and MC. Not only did he provide us with a personalized consultation to ensure that all of our must haves were played, but also did a fantastic job reading the room and kept the party going all night. He had friends and family of all ages on the dance floor all night, making memories, and having a great time.

As an MC look no further than Michael, he did an amazing job not only setting the tone for the evening but also ensuring the evening went smoothly. Having him introduce as a couple was one of the highlights of the evening and a memory Ill never forget.

We still have people coming up to us at other weddings we attend raving about how good he was and wishing they had hired him for their wedding. While I wasn't considering a vow renewal ceremony at the 10 year mark.... I could be easily persuaded as long as hes there on the turntables...hes that good.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor B. 路 Married on 09/09/2017

The Perfect Wedding DJ

I've been to my share of weddings and I don't know how many times I've seen a DJ ruin a wedding. But with Trevino Entertainment that WILL NOT HAPPEN. They are professional and very accommodating. I had a few musical cues I wanted and they hit them perfectly. They were also spot on with the wedding sections and the sound quality was great. When people spoke you could hear them and the music was at a perfect volume. Use these guys for your wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Natascha 路 Married on 05/30/2016

Awesome dance party!

Michael was so great to have as a DJ at our wedding. We met with him prior to the event to discuss our style, likes/dislikes. Since he has been to so many weddings, he had great suggestions for timing and flow to keep the party going and guests engaged. On the day of our wedding, set-up was smooth and timely. The guests had a great time dancing the night away. Now, several months later, friends are still commenting on how much fun they had with the great DJ! Thanks Michael. Very professional and easy to work with, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/06/2020

Douglas D. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommended

Mike Trevino was great. He was very friendly and helpful through the process and answered every dumb question I had. He was also very accommodating and flexible with our requests and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I highly recommend Trevino EntertaInment for your wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney R. 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Excellent to work with!

Michael was great to work with! He made song selection for every moment simple, read the crowd well during the dancing at the reception, and made announcements to help keep the evening running smoothly. Michael and his team seamlessly set-up and tore-down the sound equipment and provided background tracks for our special music piece during our outdoor ceremony. We would recommend Trevino Entertainment to anyone looking for great service for a reasonable price!

Sent on 10/25/2019