Tre Bella

Mesa, Arizona View map Visit website

Tre Bella is a historic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. Situated right in the downtown area, this venue has been charming individuals for over 100 years. While it does contain many of the original elements--such as the brick walls and wood planked floors--it has been renovated over the years to emit more of a modern, urban vibe. This chic venue takes great pride in being able to offer stylish spaces to couples at a very affordable rate. Come say your vows in this downtown location and experience your dream ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

The interior of Tre Bella is a mixture of rustic and glamorous. For instance, the white-washed walls are set off by the sparking chandeliers. Whatever size wedding you are planning, this venue has the perfect space for you. It can accommodate a small ceremony of just 25 guests all the way up to a much larger ceremony of up to 225 guests. Additionally, there are both indoor and uncovered outdoor sites for couples to choose from. Each site is essentially a “blank slate” where you can dream up and design your dream wedding. The main venue options include the Bianca, the Blu Cielo, the Piazza, the Stanza, the Lounge, and the Design Studio. There are also reception halls where you can celebrate after your ceremony is over. These spaces come complete with the same rustic features as the rest of the venue, such as the exposed brick walls.

There are a variety of package options for you to choose from at Tre Bella which are designed to suit a wide variety of couples' needs and budgets. Packages include the Luxury, Every Detail, Essentials, Most Affordable, and Platinum options. Regardless of which package you choose, you will receive services like DJ, upgraded linens, accent lighting, and more. Couples will be glad to know that their package price also includes gratuity and taxes. Other services that are available include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Rain
    Rain W. Married on 01/23/2021

Best Venue Hands Down!

This venue is a hidden gem for sure! You don’t realize how beautiful it would be until you walk into it. Also, pricing point is reasonable for an all inclusive venue! Kim was the best wedding coordinator! She answered all of our million and one questions we asked her. Our whole experience was easygoing because of her. Also, DJ Mike killed it with how on point he was with the music. We couldn’t have had a better experience!
  • Tatum
    Tatum E. Married on 05/04/2019

THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.

Tre Bella was the best decision I made! I worked with Kim, and she was fabulous - organized, kind, detailed and willing to do anything for me. From the moment I toured the venue, everything was in black and white. I truly appreciated that, no ‘fine print’ or last minute costs. I was shocked by the amazing value of my wedding packing and the complete care they gave me. Day of my wedding went perfectly- Kim handled every delivery, the timeline of the day and even served us our meal. I am blown away by how wonderful Kim and her team was during the wedding planning and execution of my big day. THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.
  • Lakin
    Lakin R. Married on 04/20/2019

A seamless day!

Our wedding day and planning experience was amazing with Kim, Taylor and Mike at Tre Bella! As a bride on a budget, I was fearful of hidden/surprise costs as the packages seemed almost too good to be true, but was pleased to find there were none! Kim was very quick to respond with any questions I had via phone calls and emails and was always on time and punctual at every appointment! Taylor is just the sweetest and easiest person to talk to and plan your big day. Also very professional, punctual and responsive!
    We attended an open house in December and had our wedding in April.. only 4 short months later! This goes to show their excellent level of organization and communication with not only us, but the vendors involved as well!
    Mike (DJ) has the most friendly and happy demeanor. He did an excellent job at playing all of the songs that mattered most to us and timed them so perfectly when my husband and I were on or near the dance floor. He was able to accommodate an odd request of mine to put my Dad on the spot for some karaoke and it was a hit! I just adore him!!!
    Kim, Taylor and Mike were in constant communication with us the entire day to make sure things moved along swimmingly and that the bride and groom were happy (and fed - thanks Taylor!).
    I noticed both Kim and Taylor helping the bartender when it got a tad overwhelming. I was very impressed with the level of teamwork surrounding us!
    I am so very pleased with my wedding day and would recommend Tre Bella to all couples ready to tie the knot! Ourday was PERFECT!

-The Rupipers

24 photos · 09/24/2015

Deals

Tre Bella 1
Discount

When you reserve your date with us by 9/30/19 you will recieve 10% off your Wedding Package!!

*Discounts cannot be combined. **New Contracts Only.

Adore Bridal Adore Bridal Wedding Dresses

Kim and Jim are beyond amazing. Not only have they done many of our brides, they did our 40th anniversary party and it was unbelievably magical! I have nothing but the highest esteem for this venue! You will not be disappointed.

ALLI MARIE & Co. ALLI MARIE & Co. Wedding Photographers

Between pre-wedding communication & wedding day awareness & accessibility, the Tre Bella staff is more than accommodating! I absolutely love booking new weddings at this venue because I know I have a staff backing me & working just as hard as I do to make the day run as smoothly as possible!

119 W. Main Mesa, Arizona, 85201
Location of (Tre Bella)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues