116 Rancho Del Mar, Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number

About Tranquille Spa

Tranquille Spa specializes in wedding and special event hair and makeup. We do on location hair and makeup within 50 miles of Aptos. We offer skin care and waxing to compliment your wedding day prior to your big day. We also do any special event styles.

Tranquille Spa, Hair & Make-Up Boutique uses high quality products with natural ingredients.

We feature Epicuren, Eufora, Glo Minerals, Pureology, Jan Marini and Cellex-C products.

Follow Tranquille Spa on

10 Reviews for Tranquille Spa

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Megan at tranquille was amazing. She did my hair and make up just how I wanted it for my wedding. Sarah helped her with all of my bridesmaids hair and make up and she was amazing as well. Will be going back again

Megan did a wonderful job styling my hair and applying my make-up for my wedding day. I enjoyed working with her at an appointment prior to my wedding day to apply my make-up and try different hair styles. I felt relaxed on my wedding day knowing that Megan would do a good job. And she did! I'm enjoying seeing our wedding photos now and seeing how beautiful she styled my hair. I highly recommend Megan!

Sara and Megan came up to my wedding venue the day of and we had a blast getting ready with them. I just remember laughing a lot. All of us loved our hair and makeup - highly recommended!

Tranquille Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Massages

• 116 Rancho Del Mar Aptos, CA 95003 See on map