Salon at Lincoln Lane

Lincoln St., Between 5th and 6th P. O. Box 4146, Carmel by the Sea, CA 93921 Map · Phone number

About Salon at Lincoln Lane

Exquisite hair designs and custom bridal packages...

The Salon at Lincoln Lane specializes in bridal services of all types. From custom bridal hair design to bridal makeup and beyond, we continually exceed the expectations of our clients. Whether your style is soft and romantic, elegant and sophisticated, or unique and trendy, we can create a look that is perfectly suited to your image.

Joette, the owner, works with Bobbie Brown cosmetics and Mirabella Beauty mineral cosmetics. From organic green products to her own private label lip glosses, she’s ready to make sure you’re looking your best. In addition to hair and makeup services, Joette also loves acting as a bridal consultant for her brides!

We specialize in:

Bridal Hair Design

Bridal Makeup

Bridal Party Hair Design and Makeup

Wedding Consulting

*Various Wedding and Bridal Packages are available

Contact us for additional information via email salonatlincolnlane@gmail.com or via phone (831) 601-9392.

Follow Salon at Lincoln Lane on

1357317001000photo2
photo10

13 Reviews for Salon at Lincoln Lane

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2013

I met with Joette at her cute shop in Carmel and had a trial run with my makeup, hair, and veil. I loved the results and it put me a ease that I would be beautiful on my wedding day. She has the makeup available to order for touch ups, but we really did not need it. The make up was very natural and stayed even through tears of joy. Joette and her team of hair dressers and a make up artist arrived at our hotel promptly ready to do hair and makeup for my very large bridal party. They were very organized and knew what they were doing. It was a very enjoyable experience. The ladies were all wonderful and they made sure everyone was very pleased with their hair styles and makeup. We all felt very beautiful. Our guests mentioned that our bridal party was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Joette and her assistant provided exceptional service. Hair and make-up were both equally beautiful. My mother and mother-in-law both had their hair and make-up done. My now husband said that both our mothers looked years younger and he never notices or makes comments like that. Would highly recommend, exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Joette from salon on Lincoln lane was recommended to me by my florist. Since my wedding was a destination wedding, I had to do my trial well in advance. A few months after my trial I decided I wanted a different hairstyle and Joette was very accommodating! I received a lot of compliments on my hair and makeup. I'm very pleased how it turned out. The service was very personal and easy going. joette is a very talented hair stylist and makeup artist.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Award

Salon at Lincoln Lane FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 4

• Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
    Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

Salon at Lincoln Lane provides the best services in her salon to her clients, and to Brides seeking the best Professional services in hair, makeup services to Brides locally and also Brides from many destinations. Joette and her staff is professional, creative, caring, and up to date on all the fashion trends. She has been my personal hairstylist for many years, so I can say I am very happy with my haircuts, hair coloring services she has provided. I am also the Owner of Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals in Carmel,CA and I refer my clients seeking her Bridal Professional Services to make them look stunning on their wedding day. We have also collaborated on many projects regarding Professional Magazine print Photography with models. I recommend Salon at Lincoln Lane in Carmel highly for the best of the best in the area and you will not be disappointed. Cathy Montante, Owner, Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique & Bridals, Carmel, CA, www.collezionefortuna.com

• Lincoln St., Between 5th and 6th, P. O. Box 4146 Carmel by the Sea, 93921 See on map
    8316019392 (Phone number)