About BigTime Video Services

Wedding videos you'll watch again and again

We are the Monterey Peninsula wedding videographers. We live here, have a studio here and we know all the best spots and the best vendors. Just ask.

If you hire BigTime Video Services for your wedding video, you’ll be the one saying, "Hey, come watch my wedding video. No, I’m telling you, it’s funny! You’ll like it. I promise it’s not one of those cheese ball cookie cutter videos like everybody else gets."

You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. We always keep a box of tissues handy when we show our work.

Check our blog http://bigtimevideo.blogspot.com/ for the latest wedding videos we’ve produced.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Peri was a pleasure to work with! She was able to plan the video based on our specifications, make great suggestions, and deliver the edit quickly. What I liked the most about working with her team was that they were very understated, but they still managed to capture all the key moments.

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

We LOVED working with BigTime Video!! Everyone was so amazing throughout the entire process. I never really knew they were there on our wedding day— they have a skill with getting amazing footage while being unobtrusive. Our finished wedding video included our memorable songs that are difficult to find! Amazing!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews

12 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

1 VIDEO

I love it when nice people marry one another. Chances are, it's gonna rub off. If Lizzy's folks are any indication, nice can definitely be passed down. . . and smarts too. You'll probably notice that both of them are absolutely adorable, but I gotta say I've worked with lots of good looking people and these two take the cake. Did I mention she's a surgeon and he runs his own startup? Yep.
Don't miss the part where Lizzy's dad talks about how they used to dance together when she was five. I edited this and I can't keep it together every time I see it. Many happy returns you two.

We had the pleasure of working with:
The Holly Farm
Laughin' Gal Floral
La Creme
Monterey Strings
. . and Lizzy & Brent's family and friends!

Music:
"SOLO ACOUSTIC GUITAR" by Jason Shaw (http://audionautix.com/index.html)
Life of Riley, Kevin MacLeod (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)

Shot by Peri Basseri & Jayna Kersh,
Edited by Peri Basseri, BigTime Video Services, Monterey, California
bigtimevid.com

21 ENDORSEMENTS
As a still photographer it can be a challenge working with and around the videographer...NOT with Big Time! Peri and her crew are supremely cooperative and unobtrusive when it comes to set-ups and the flow of the day. They quite often have a 2-camera set-up - one by the altar and one at the end of the aisle. We always work together to see where the other needs to stand and never get in each other's way. I know that they take time in the post-production to put just the right kind of music and edits into a lovely presentation for their clients.

I recently attended a wedding as a Guest to Darcie E. wedding, where Darcie purchased her wedding dress from my Bridal Boutique in Carmel-by-the-Sea,CA, 93921 Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals and Big Time Video Services took professional videos of the wedding. Peri did an amazing job and instinctively knows what will turn out to be a wonderful video of any wedding that will make an impacting memory. She cares about her clients and pays attention to detail. I will recommend her video services to any one needed to call "hands down". Cathy Montante, Owner, Consultant, Buyer Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Carmel-by-the-Sea,CA 93921 www.collezionefortuna.com

Peri is a really cool lady who happens to be an outstanding professional as well. She does beautiful work and is very easy to work with and be around, which is important when you consider how much time you spend with your videographer on your wedding day! We are proud to recommend her services.

Peri is the epitome of professional! She's friendly, approachable and fun to work with!

Love working with the folks at Big Time Video. Great way to keep the memories alive for years to come. They capture the feeling and all those details that you might personally miss from the day!

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

546 Hartnell, Ste. E, Monterey, CA 93940   See On Map
831-655-0409 (phone)
Please call to schedule an appointment.
BigTime Video Services is a wedding video filmmaker from Monterey, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Monterey, and Big Sur. BigTime Video Services is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Monterey Peninsula wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in music, documentary, storytelling style films..