Share The Road Videography

Boulder Creek, CA View map Visit website
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Share The Road Videography is a event videography service based on the Central Coast covering all of California. We love getting to know our unique clients and their styles in order to capture their wedding day as tailored to them as possible. We love giving our clients a film of their wedding that captures the small moments to the larger ones so our clients can re-live and cherish those moments for a lifetime. We understand how important your big day is and we will work with you to accommodate your needs and desires. We are all about the details, and we simply can’t wait to retell your love story through a cinematic-quality film.

Share The Road Videography offers high-quality and visually stunning wedding films their clients will love. Their services include:

• Ceremony
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Channing
    Channing N. Married on 04/03/2021

Hire Tim if you want the most memorable moments of your life captured!

I cannot tell you how delighted we are that we had Tim capture our wedding and create such a memorable and beautiful video. We got married during the pandemic and Tim graciously came down to safely film our wedding as our friends and family were unable to attend. He safely recorded our small ceremony and helped us capture such incredible footage and the video he put together was so marvelous and we had many family members say they felt like they were there with us. He was super responsive, very professional and kind, and we had so much fun filming with him on the day of our wedding. The video he made is something we will treasure forever and we are so thankful for finding him and that he was available to film this special moment in our life.

Thanks, Tim!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing videographer at a fair price

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding video from Share the Road Videography! Tim does amazing work and for a fair price! He effortlessly captured each beautiful moment and it couldn't have been more perfect!
  • Cate
    Cate M. Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible Narrative Wedding Videography at an Affordable Price Point

Having now watched our wedding video at least 15 times (obsessive perhaps, but it's just that good) I am still discovering beautiful new details and the depth of craft that Tim employed to make this film truly excellent. If you want a wedding trailer of the type where the wedding footage plays more like the backdrop of a music video, generically beautiful bride and groom images cut to hit the beats of a popular song, then this isn't your style. What Tim does is highlight the narrative and words of the wedding through brilliantly cutting together your officiant's address, the toasts, and your vows. What he produced is remarkably devoid of the wedding cheesiness that plagues so many videos and photographs. In 3 and a half minutes he managed to tell the story of our day, with all these beautiful images that were specific to our wedding still woven throughout, each subtly supporting the words being spoken. When I talk about vowing to try to make my husband laugh, he overlays those words with us laughing during our first dance. When I talk about never wanting to stay put before I met my husband, he overlays that with our globe guestbook, spinning to a stop on our names just as I say now I could stay in one spot forever as long as it includes my husband. I mean, nice, right? It took me a few watches to even notice these details, but I'm pretty sure they contributed to a video that made my aunt call me up to gush for five minutes about it, our wedding and my husband's incredible vows. The reaction from everyone in our world has been full of multiple exclamation points and I think quite a lot of happy tears. To make it even better, Tim offers many different price points and packages that help make this so much more affordable than other videographers we found. We were able to customize things to suit our needs. On the day of the wedding he and his cameras were completely unobtrusive. I honestly barely ever even saw him, he's like a ninja wielding a camera, fading into the background. He's a pro, basically, and knows how to get the job done with little to no direction from you on the day so you can just experience it and not worry about how everything appears. We almost didn't hire a videographer because it can be hard to make room for non-essentials in a wedding budget. Oh my god am I glad I adjusted all our spending to find the money to hire Tim! This might actually be the best money we spent, given how much I know I'm going to love watching this video and the raw footage for years to come. So yeah, I really recommend Share the Road Videography if that wasn't obvious. Hire him. Done and done.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Share The Road Videography 1
Exclusive

Big Sur Weddings Big Sur Weddings Wedding Planners

Tim at Share the Road Video is wonderful to work with. Highly professional and lots of fun. The end product is amazing, capturing all the special moments and all the little touches. We love working with him as much as all our happy couple do!

Central Coast & Northern California Boulder Creek, 95006

Everyday from 8am to 6pm
Location of (Share The Road Videography)
Central Coast & Northern California Boulder Creek, California, 95006 See on map

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding