Share The Road Videography Reviews

47 Reviews for Share The Road Videography

1 User photo

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing videographer at a fair price

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding video from Share the Road Videography! Tim does amazing work and for a fair price! He effortlessly captured each beautiful moment and it couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Becky · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Videographer!

Tim was our videographer for our wedding in September and he did an outstanding job! We chose Tim because we loved that he integrated the footage from speeches, vows and the ceremony into the video. We felt that he really worked to keep costs down, which we appreciated, while still delivering such a high quality experience and product. What was also especially nice is he sent us all the raw footage in addition to our highlight reel. His communication was always timely and he was so easy to work with. We are so glad we chose to hire a videographer and would highly recommend Tim!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Lola

Lola & Pete Yen · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience, would highly recommend!

My wife and I got married a couple months ago and chose Tim as our videographer. We were so happy we did. Leading up to our event, he was extremely professional, responsive and easy to work with. During the wedding itself, he blended into the background, but was there to capture all of our special moments. Most importantly, we were so happy with how the video turned out! I would highly recommend Tim.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Noel

Noel · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

I got married a couple months and I’m so glad we hired Tim to be there on our special day! He has a documentary style - no cheesy posing - and captured the best moments in a very natural, authentic way! He was also very affordable and incredibly professional. Tim was fantastic to work with, and I couldn’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Cate

Cate Murray · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredible Narrative Wedding Videography at an Affordable Price Point

Having now watched our wedding video at least 15 times (obsessive perhaps, but it's just that good) I am still discovering beautiful new details and the depth of craft that Tim employed to make this film truly excellent. If you want a wedding trailer of the type where the wedding footage plays more like the backdrop of a music video, generically beautiful bride and groom images cut to hit the beats of a popular song, then this isn't your style. What Tim does is highlight the narrative and words of the wedding through brilliantly cutting together your officiant's address, the toasts, and your vows. What he produced is remarkably devoid of the wedding cheesiness that plagues so many videos and photographs. In 3 and a half minutes he managed to tell the story of our day, with all these beautiful images that were specific to our wedding still woven throughout, each subtly supporting the words being spoken. When I talk about vowing to try to make my husband laugh, he overlays those words with us laughing during our first dance. When I talk about never wanting to stay put before I met my husband, he overlays that with our globe guestbook, spinning to a stop on our names just as I say now I could stay in one spot forever as long as it includes my husband. I mean, nice, right? It took me a few watches to even notice these details, but I'm pretty sure they contributed to a video that made my aunt call me up to gush for five minutes about it, our wedding and my husband's incredible vows. The reaction from everyone in our world has been full of multiple exclamation points and I think quite a lot of happy tears. To make it even better, Tim offers many different price points and packages that help make this so much more affordable than other videographers we found. We were able to customize things to suit our needs. On the day of the wedding he and his cameras were completely unobtrusive. I honestly barely ever even saw him, he's like a ninja wielding a camera, fading into the background. He's a pro, basically, and knows how to get the job done with little to no direction from you on the day so you can just experience it and not worry about how everything appears. We almost didn't hire a videographer because it can be hard to make room for non-essentials in a wedding budget. Oh my god am I glad I adjusted all our spending to find the money to hire Tim! This might actually be the best money we spent, given how much I know I'm going to love watching this video and the raw footage for years to come. So yeah, I really recommend Share the Road Videography if that wasn't obvious. Hire him. Done and done.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Talented Videographer!

I highly recommend Share the Road Videography. Tim did a fantastic job as our wedding videographer. I am so glad that we used him for our wedding. His product is incredible and exactly what I was looking for our wedding video. He captured all of the moments that I wanted to be able to relive. Tim was also willing to work with me to curate a product and price that worked for me and my husband. And his final work product speaks for itself. He is easy to work with and a very talented artist. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 04/07/2019

Tim was great! We love our highlight video.

Tim was my wedding videographer in Sonoma, CA. He did an awesome job capturing all the moments on my wedding day! We loved the highlight video he made for us!! Throughout the process, he was easy to communicate with and early with his delivery on both highlight video and the final hard drive which includes all the short clips. We are lucky to have him on my wedding day!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 01/29/2019

Book Tim - You will not Regret it!

Tim was an absolutely fantastic videographer. I truly can't say enough good things about him and the quality of his work - and that's saying something considering how particular I am! He was fantastic to work with and we couldn't be happier with the final product. Having a videographer was a last minute addition to our wedding, that we are SO happy to have now. Thanks Tim!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Luisa · Married on 10/14/2018

Very happy with the videos

We are very happy with Share The Road Videography. Tim was able to capture the best moments of the wedding and worked very well with our photographer. Communication with him was also smooth. Would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 08/09/2018

Professional and Great Quality

Tim was a true professional during our wedding day. He captured candid moments throughout the day in such a seamless manner, that we barely noticed him around us even though he was following us throughout the entire day! We entrusted Tim with capturing one of the most important days of our lives and he did not disappoint! Thank you so much Tim!

Sent on 05/21/2019

toni · Married on 07/21/2018

Tim was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive before and after the wedding. On the wedding day we all barely noticed he was there which is great so all of your footage feels natural. He captured every moment perfectly and put together a beautiful highlight film. The raw footage was amazing too! My only regret was not booking him for more time than we did. We did the 4 hour package and added on an extra two hours of filming. If I were to do it over I would say book the entire day! He is well worth it! You will be left with memories to cherish the rest of your life. The day goes by so quickly and I’m so grateful I have these videos to look back on!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Luisa · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing experience!

Tim was absolutely amazing! I got married in California and was traveling all the way from NJ, so you can imagine how nerve wrecking it is to book vendors and wedding details so far from home. He captured the most important details and was super easy going. I'm so happy we have a beautiful wedding video to remember such an amazing day! Thanks so much Tim!
    Luisa & Steven

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Tim was an awesome videographer for our wedding. We opted for the 4 hour package to capture our getting ready, the ceremony and pictures afterwards. Tim videoed some special first touch moments and our highlight video was so beautiful. We are so glad that we will have our cherished memories forever! Tim is professional, fast to respond and great to work with. We highly recommend him! Thanks Tim!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

We are so happy with the videography that Tim provided for our wedding day! He created a great highlight film that truly captured the energy and happiness of our day and he made some awesome recommendations for music that matched our footage. We also got the raw footage with our package and we are loving going through all of the videos and reliving the best day of our lives. The quality of the videos is great and we can't believe how many amazing moments he captured during our day! Tim was responsive by email and on the big day he captured every great moment! We definitely recommend Share the Road Videography!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/21/2017

Tim/Share the Road Videography was one of the absolute best finds for our wedding. We weren't sure if we could afford videography but it was something we really hoped to squeeze into our budget. Tim offers a professional service that is reliable, asks for client input and preferences, and uses his own skill set to keep costs low. I was slightly concerned about having only one person videotaping but Tim uses tripods, etc to make sure to catch moments from multiple angles (nailed the cake cutting :)). His editing was flawless and I love the way he includes audio clips from the ceremony and speeches to add to the personalization of the video. Finally, he felt nearly invisible on our wedding day (in a good way!). Figured out where to be and go to make sure to get all the shots he needed and worked flawlessly with our photographer to capture the same shots so we didn't have to take time out away from our wedding to pose, etc. Could not recommend Tim more highly.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2017

Tim is not only reliable, but he has a very sweet demeanor and is quick to respond to any question, concern or need. I worried about many things on my wedding day, but my videographer was NOT one of them! Tim manages to capture EVERYTHING with elegance and ease. As most of us know (or hear prior) your wedding day flies by so needless to say, I was VERY excited to see not only the "highlight reel" but the full length video as well. I was NOT disappointed!! Tim AND his ability to capture the most important day of our lives is truly cinematic perfection. Hire Tim to do any special event and you'll never have to worry about missing a single moment! Thanks SO much again for EVERYTHING, Tim! Kev and I will continue to cherish your spectacular work for a lifetime. :)

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/07/2017

Tim and his team at Share the Road Videography did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding and wedding video. I wanted to write and share a few things because we got married in Napa, CA (which was a destination wedding for us) and we researched many vendors on the internet for our wedding. First, the Tim's end product (the video) was awesome. The image, audio, editing and production quality were unreal. The video had the production quality of a large Hollywood movie studio. The wedding was outside so I was surprised how clear the audio quality was (I think Tim used some production magic to get rid of wind noise, etc.). Also, the way the video was edited and put together I felt captured the best moments but also captured essence of the whole event. Second, Tim was always responsive, on time and professional before the wedding, during the wedding, and after. Particularly before the wedding and during the wedding things get stressful and a lot is going on and we appreciated the fact that Tim was not one of the vendors that we had to ever worry about getting back to us or not responding in a timely fashion. Third, Tim and his team were just great, nice people to be around and work with throughout the whole process. If you're looking for a videographer who will produce a great product who is easy, enjoyable, and professional to work with--Tim/Share the Road Videography is who you want.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Robin · Married on 07/07/2017

Tim was referred to us by one of my best friends who had used him for her daughter’s wedding. She couldn’t say enough amazing things about Tim as a person and his artistic ability to “go the extra mile “ to capture those special once in a lifetime moments. He was one of the BEST decisions we made for the most incredible day of my daughter’s life! Thank you, Tim

Sent on 03/30/2018

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

I had put off searching for a wedding videographer until the last minute, because YEARS of working in the wedding industry and seeing one cheesy wedding video after another, has made me a hardened and particularly picky bride when it comes to vendors. I had a million windows open, looking for the right Northern California wedding videographer, but no one was really fitting the bill (even the Desperate Megan version of the bill). Except for Tim from Share the Road Videography...

His style was all about mood, vibe, and those beautiful details and minutiae that a couple can completely miss in the frantic energy of their wedding day, and all topped with some crisp AF audio. Which was #1 on my list of needs for video.

Ss surprising as it was fortunate, he was available for our wedding day, and totally down to be the "wedding videographer ninja" I needed.

As I watched his highlight reel (over and over and over) tears were just streaming down my face, and I had a smile as big as the one I had on my wedding day. He absolutely nailed it, and I’m so glad he highlighted the vows, as they were my favorite part of the day (and he even captured our AT-AT card holder, and the fun image on the side of our food truck that I loved so much too!).

Are you looking for a super talented, non-cheesy wedding videographer that somehow captures your event in a magical way that somehow made him completely invisible and yet everywhere you need him to be? Are you looking for a videographer that captures details you may have missed yourself? Are you looking for a videographer that cares about your vows and your speeches as much as you do? Then you found it with Share the Road Photography. Contact him ASAP so you can feel as lucky and happy as I do right now.

Sent on 08/15/2017

McKenna · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I are so happy we picked Tim with Share The Road! He was great at our wedding and he knew exactly what to do and where to go, even though I was too busy to really talk to him that day! Tim captured every aspect of our big day on the raw footage, and our highlight film was absolutely beautiful. I loved how he included a part dedicated to my father who passed away, even without me asking. Tim was discreet and professional, and he got every shot I wanted. Share The Road was worth it and we're definitely happy with what we got! :)

Sent on 08/13/2017

Andy · Married on 05/27/2017

Tim did a great job on our wedding video! He was through, available anytime, and affordable. On our wedding day he was professional. I would highly recommend Share the Road Videography for wedding videography!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Tim is amazing! We chose to book Share the Road Videography because of all of the great reviews and his very artistic filming! He responded promptly whenever I contacted him, and we couldn't have asked for a more beautifully filmed wedding video! Book him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Carina · Married on 04/01/2017

Tim was fantastic! My husband and I love how our highlight film for our wedding came out. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. Tim captured so many great moments and the way he put it together is just beautiful. He was great to work with and made everything easy. I highly recommend!! Thank you so much Tim!
    Carina & Guy

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

I originally sought out Tim from Share the Road Videography based on other online reviews. His online gallery was enough to convince us that he was talented, but of course there is always a risk involved when selecting a vendor you've never worked with before. I can confidently say that risk was SO WORTH IT! We are absolutely thrilled with our final video & package. Tim was incredibly helpful and willing to work with us. I am not exaggerating when I say this- I am probably his most involved/needy bride to-date. I had so many specific requests that were near and dear to our hearts and he worked with us EVERY step of the way to make sure we were happy with the final product. Our family and friends are equally blown away by our highlight reel/mini movie and our raw footage is something I will cherish forever. THANK YOU, Tim for being a huge part of our day and allowing us the chance to relive our wedding over and over again :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jack · Married on 09/23/2016

Tim did a fabulous job as our wedding videographer. We hardly noticed he was there during the wedding, yet a month later we got a beautiful video in our email inbox. He did a wonderful job capturing all the important shots and an even better job editing them together into a really touching highlight film. Thank you, Tim!

Sent on 04/11/2018