Glamology Beauty Lounge

Salinas, CA View map

Glamology Beauty Lounge is a wedding hair and makeup business in Salinas, California, which provides elegant bridal looks. A mobile service, it would suit those seeking a beautician and hair stylist which is available to come directly to them.

Service Offered

Glamology Beauty Lounge benefits from the 14 years’ experience of its operator, Aime Gruber. Offering a wide variety of specialty services, their bridal expertize is surely one of their standout features. With Aime’s company, you can receive the dream bridal look you have always wanted.

The salon’s beauty experts are available to come to your hotel or venue to provide a variety of luxurious treatments - flawless full makeup application (including lashes), updos, dry cut, and more. Coloring, extensions, textured hair styling, as well as contour makeup and eye makeup are all also available.

Other Services

While the service is ideal for brides looking to receive an individual pampering session on-site, it is also suitable for group sessions. Brides and their bridal party can rent out the spacious beauty lounge to prepare themselves for the significant occasion. Large enough to accommodate a few people, it’s a convenient space to get ready on the morning-of the celebration.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Emily
    Emily R. Married on 01/21/2021

Aime is the BEST

I was back and forth for our wedding hiring local to Big Sur, or hiring someone to drive up with us (from Los Angeles). Aime won me over with her instagram though. I knew I wanted a hair style that wasn't a traditional one, and she was excited to be able to give me that. The booking process was simple and straight forward, and she laid out all our options clearly in the portal. My bridal trial was so fun and I never felt like I was silly for having her change or redo something. On the day of, she was quick and efficient, and even gave me the cutest little goodie bag! (My husband wears their branded hat everyday now.)

My makeup held up all day, and even when shooting alongside the beach, my hair held up with minimal frizz (which is an amazing feat because usually my hair puffs up instantaneously.

I'm tempted to drive up to Salinas to have her as my main hair stylist I loved her so much. Book Aime and you won't regret it!

Glamology Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thank you Emily for Choosing Glamology. I loved that we got to create a hairstyle that let us have fun and you were such a joy to be around. Thanks for being one of our brides!!
    Liliana R. Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect!!!!!

Aime was great!! Showed up on time and was friendly as usual. She was able to do all of the requested hair styles and finished in a timely manner. Love her work and personality!!
    Desiree K. Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!

Thank you so much for making me feel so good on my wedding day. Makeup and hair were amazing!

Real Weddings

• Carla & Gerald
    25 photos · 02/21/2020

Pricing

Glamology Beauty Lounge Price Rates

1075-A South Main Street Salinas, CA, 93901
Location of (Glamology Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding