410 Pleasantview Ave, Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number

About Totaro Photography

Owned by Rob Totaro, Totaro Photography's mission is to capture the "definitive moments" of your wedding. Our style blends photojournalism with a bit of tradition.

Rob has been a photographer since 2000, and has transitioned into the wedding industry in the past 3 years. "I photographed hundreds of sporting and corporate events in my career," explains Rob. "But it wasn't until I explored wedding photography that I truly found my passion. I love photographing weddings more than I could ever imagine."

A family-business, Rob is assisted by his father Mike, a long-time photographer. "Mike's experience in traditional photography and group posing helps us offer a beautiful product that appeals to multiple generations."

Rob and Mike look forward to discussing your wedding needs with you.

• Louis Torres Photography
6f964372717b2a62 1335019835860 Totaro00103937
Totaro00019827

3 Reviews for Totaro Photography

Matt · Married on 10/12/2014

Short Version: Rob did an outstanding job photographing our wedding.

More specifically, Rob did a great job from our engagement photos, our wedding, our reception and also in the post work. Communication wise, he is clear, straightforward and prompt, and if you're planning a wedding you know how important this is.

His demeanor is friendly and professional, giving tailored direction when needed, but also finding time for more natural interactions of the subjects. He found a way to always get the shot during the ceremony and reception without getting in the way of anything else, including our videographer with whom he had a great working relationship. One of the groomsmen was also a professional photographer, and after they had a quick discussion, remarked to me that Rob was sure to nail it.

Throughout the wedding and reception, I was always able to flag him down when needed for important pictures, but he also had a way of being in the right place at the right time anyway. Once again - always there when you need him, but never in the way. He also found a way to photograph people who always shy away from the camera.

Given the quality of our engagement photos, we had high expectations for our wedding photos, but when we got the wedding photos (a few in the first few days and all of them after 2-3 weeks), we were blown away. The amount of coverage of all of our guests (with a focus on the party and family of course) showed us a side of our wedding we didn't even know, in vivid, quality photos. The varied style of the photographs, whether posed, natural or artistic shows great attention to capturing all aspects of the event.

We cannot recommend Rob highly enough for any event, in particular a wedding. The combination of great communication, professionalism, execution and product he has is certain to be the benchmark by which we'd measure any other photographer, should we be in any situation where we can't hire Rob.

Thank you Rob!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Theresa · Married on 11/01/2013

When we booked Totaro Photography, it was mentioned that an engagement photo session would be included. This is an awesome idea, because it makes the wedding day pictures go really smooth. He is awesome with kids, our flower girl and ring bearer were all looking and smiling for most of the pictures. Over all, it was an awesome night and Totaro Photography was very easy going and professional.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2012

Totaro Photography -- Rob Totaro -- is amazing! My husband and I are both camera shy, but Rob put us at ease in the months leading up to the wedding, and especially that day. In addition to his professionalism, kindness, and good humor, he is a truly talented photophapher. The photos of our wedding are pieces of art, with interesting angles and shots that capture the essence of each moment that day. Though we asked him to take the "traditional" photos after the ceremony, the photos that I cherish most are those Rob took when we weren't posing for the camera. I highly recommend Totaro Photography to all brides, and I will forever thank Rob for giving us great memories that will last forever.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Totaro Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files