Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number

About Tom Nicol Photography

You have a lot of choices when it comes to wedding photography. I know that looking at ads, websites, and all the other sources of information can be overwhelming. So why choose me to be your photographer? I try to keep your choices simple and your costs reasonable. If you call me, I'll answer and if you send me email, I'll answer that too. I won't try to sell you more than you really want, but can offer you all the things you'd like - engagement session, photo CD, proof book, and digital albums. And your gallery will be online in days not weeks. I'll be there for you before, during, and long after your wedding's over if there's anything you need.

The receptions and parties, even honeymoons, are over all too soon, and memories fade. Relive your wedding day any time you like and keep those moments alive forever. Call or email me soon to check your date availability.

20160522193456

Tom Nicol Photography 7
  • Stacey

Stacey Sullivan · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Tom is absolutely the best! He is local to the Geneva area and knows all the best spots for engagement and pre wedding photos. We went with his suggestion for me to get ready at the Herrington Inn and Spa and it was a stunning place right on the Fox River and the photos taken there were gorgeous. He has a great working relationships with other vendors which was fantastic to see with how he and our videographer worked together. He is willing to get down on the ground to get different angles and was great at directing us when need be to get the right shot. All our engagement photos were beautiful but we were beyond impressed with the photos from the wedding. We love love love them all and don't know how we will we choose which we order for our memory book or to have as prints to hang on the walls of our new home. He also made a slide show using our first dance song and I tear up every time I watch it because it is so beautiful. We weren't expecting the slide show so it was such a lovely surprise. We just can't say enough good things about Tom's work and how much fun it was to work with him on our special day.

Melinda · Married on 10/05/2018

Tom is fantastic!! He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and they are absolutely breathtaking. He truly has an eye for great shots and is very knowledgeable of the surrounding Chicagoland area for really cool photos.

Whether you have specific pictures in mind or need help thinking of things, he's extremely flexible in that regard. I had a few things I wanted specifically but he managed to give us some cute ideas (Husband stealing a donut from the treats table before the wedding? So fun!)

Not only did he work to help accommodate our budget, but he stayed a little late for some last minute family photos my mom wanted. Also, he stood out in pouring rain to get the COOLEST shot of me and my husband.

If you want photos you can look back on and be so proud of, this is your guy. Thanks again for everything Tom!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Tom Nicol Photography 8

Tom Nicol Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Melinda, for your kind words and especially for taking the time to write them. I know you're busy, and it means a lot to me. I enjoyed my time with you and Luke very much. Tom...

Lorna · Married on 07/21/2018

Tom is wonderful! The angles, lighting, and perspective that he takes are just perfect. He did our engagement and wedding photos and we could truly feel the emotions that we felt on those days through our photos. Love being able to relive it all. Tom is exceptionally responsive, accommodating, and upfront with everything. We plan to recommend him to everyone we know. Thank you, Tom!

Tom Nicol Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• You Name It Events
    You Name It Events Wedding Planners

Tom cares so much about his clients and his work - it is evident in the special moments that he captures for them. He gets to know each couple and learns what makes them tick. He is careful to capture all of the details of your day while still getting the emotions and being able to show the story of your wedding. He is professional, easy to work with and friendly. You will enjoy working with him!

• Artistic Floral Design
    Artistic Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tom's work is beautiful! He's organized and always gets back to you, which is so important in the wedding business. The photos he took at Pinstripes are so creative! The brightest and clear detail of the photos are amazing! We've posted many of his photos on our website, thank you! Valerie Artistic Floral Design, Inc.

• Geneva, 60134 See on map