888 Biscayne Blvd Suite 505, Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58

About TOCA Social

TOCA Social is an international design and production company based in Miami, Florida, that specializes in one-of-a-kind luxury weddings and special events. This team of creative event designers and producers bring to like a flawless affair full of unique details, and are there to ensure your vision is executed to perfection. TOCA Social prides itself in delivering an exquisite planning experience that’s meticulous, fun, and stress-free.

With offices in Rio de Janeiro, South Florida, Havana, Los Angeles, Boston, Bangkok, Arusha, and Berlin, TOCA Social offers full-services to couples getting married in planning a destination wedding. During your initial consultation, this group of reliable event professionals has established relationships with local and international vendors, and assist with all comprehensive elements such as decor, florals, entertainment, logistics, catering, and photography. Other wedding services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Guest list coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other services
From a poolside cocktail party to a farewell brunch, TOCA Social handles every detail for additional events prior to or after your wedding. They also provide couples with extra add-ons such as:

• Gift baskets and favors

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for TOCA Social

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 02/27/2016

Breen Miller was my "Day-of Coordinator" but realistically she helped me along in my wedding process for months! She sent me great ways to search for vendors and check lists to keep myself organized. She gave me the direction I needed to make good and affordable decisions. i loved that she was just as interested in saving me money as I was!
    Having her at the wedding was not only a good idea but a necessity. YOU NEED HER EXPERTISE ON YOUR BIG DAY. She took care of all the details, the transitions from ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and managed my DJ, servers, bartenders, and caterers while I was busy getting married. She was calm but attentive the whole time which really helped me relax.
    I am very DIY and all about saving money but take the advice, you will need extra help from a professional on your wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Brad · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband John and I had the pleasure of working with Breen Miller at TOCA Social for the planning and orchestration of our wedding and the wedding reception at our home. Breen was very professional and eager to help in any way possible. She offered insight and advice that not only saved us money (and kept us in budget), but made our wedding truly breathtaking.

What's more, Breen not only found vendor choices for us, but she also went with us to every meeting with our vendors and helped us to deal with the not so familiar. Also, my husband and I picked a wedding cake from a picture we found online and Breen helped us to find a Baker that brought the cake to life!

Working with Breen not only made us wish that we could get married over and over again, but now we plan to use her to plan all of our Company Christmas parties. We highly recommend TOCA Social and Breen Miller to anyone planning an event or wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2015