3310 Ponce de Leon Blvd suite 260, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About Lourdes Milian Productions

LMP-Best Wedding Planning & Design Company

Lourdes Milian Productions has over seven years of wedding planning experience, & has been featured on the television show, Platinum Weddings. It's reputation has gained a recognition of many, becoming the official recommended planning company for one of the nation's most reputable bridal boutiques.

• Carrie Zack Events

Lourdes Milian Productions 2
  • Yvette

Yvette Anton · Married on 09/07/2019

A Dream Come True!

If I can give Lourdes and her team 10 stars I would! My wedding was a dream come true. Every detail was absolutely mesmerizing, from the flowers, to the dj/band, lighting, entertainers, etc...Lourdes went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was perfect. Her and her team were extremely attentive to my husband and I the entire night. The day of the wedding, my husband and I were literally in shock with the beauty of it all. Without a doubt, we would recommend Lourdes Milian Productions to friends and family!! Trust me when I tell you...she is the best and I truly can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Silvia Maury · Married on 07/27/2019

an absolute pleasure and beyond pleased.

I have planned my two daughters weddings with Lourdes and I can’t express enough how amazing our experiences were. They were both dreams come true amd totally flawless. They were each different and still exactly what they always wanted and envisioned. The team was beyond professional and a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be back to plan our third daughters wedding with Lourdes.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Y

Yolanda Del Rio · Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding at Vizcaya Museum March 2019

Lourdes was hired as our planner for our wedding in March of 2019 at the Vizcaya Museum in Miami FL. She was so sweet and easy to work with from the start. I am a very particular person and very much involved in the planning process from start to finish and she never once made me feel like I was stepping over her toes or being annoying. Often times if I was stressed she gracefully handled all my questions and concerns and brought me to ease. If she said she had something done, she had it done and there weren’t any surprises. On the day of, I had the most wonderful day and most beautiful wedding. Every single guest gave such wonderful feedback and all our vendors she recommended did their jobs and did it well. Our catering company we worked with was so accommodating to our guests and I can’t tell you how many Guests said how welcomed they felt and taken care or by their staff. We had fireworks and they went off at the exact moment they were meant to go off and there weren’t any delays or issues (which I’ve heard is an issue at a lot of weddings). Thank you Lourdes for the most magical day ever!!

Lourdes Milian Productions 3
    Lourdes Milian Productions 4
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Lourdes Milian Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 3310 Ponce de Leon Blvd, suite 260 Miami, 33134 See on map