Pendleton, SC 29670 Map · Phone number

About Timeless Events

Timeless Events is a wedding and event planning company. We provide full service wedding coordination with a variety of packages that can be customized which means we can be involved with as much or as little as you wish. Weddings require a significant amount of time, energy, and organization. The whole experience can leave a newly engaged couple (and their friends and family) feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted. Timeless Events work to eliminate the worry, the stress and the pressure – allowing you to focus solely on creating beautiful memories and sharing your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience with your family, friends and loved ones. We pride ourselves on making the wedding planning process enjoyable and take care of all the details so you can focus on creating timeless memories with those you love on your wedding day. Our belief is that every event is as unique as the couple themselves. It’s our goal to help you breathe easy and know that every detail is being taken care of! We want you to have as much fun during the planning process as you will onthe big day. We love celebrating what the meaning of your wedding day really is and reflecting your joy through all of the details. Most important, our goal is to always create a trusting relationship with all of our brides and grooms and to make the planning process for all of you effortless.

Follow Timeless Events on

Timeless Events 3
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

Exactly what we needed!

Heather exceeded our expectations as a wedding coordinator. She is very responsive, organized, has excellent attention to detail, and goes above & beyond to make sure that everything goes smoothly. During the rehearsal, Heather handled and quickly resolved some unexpected family “complications” that arose. The day of the wedding when I was getting hair/makeup done, it was difficult for me to hand over the “set up” duties to someone after spending so much time planning, buying and making many decor items myself. It was surreal walking into the venue that afternoon to see that Heather and her assistant, Jessie, had set up all decorations, center pieces, flowers, guest book, candles...everything...the exact way I described. Heather consistently checked in with us throughout the night to make sure that we were 100% happy with the setup, who was where, what was happening & when. It was surprising to us that much of our special day as a bride & groom was often more about pleasing other people - all the friends and family who where there for us. Heather helped bring the focus back to us, making sure things were as we wanted them, and she wasn’t afraid to take the blame & any heat that came along with it from family members who had other opinions. Our wedding day would not have been possible (or would not have went smoothly) without her services. Thank you Heather!

Timeless Events 4
    Timeless Events 5
    Timeless Events 6

Makayla · Married on 08/04/2018

Heather helped make our wedding easy, and smooth, and absolutely perfect. She helped ease all of my anxieties and worries about our wedding day. We had a blast planning our big day and she was there for each question and concern we had. She connected us with several great vendors and helped us make sure that we had everything we envisioned for our wedding. She was a rockstar!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

From the first email I ever received to the first initial meeting with Heather I knew she was going to make my wedding day special! I chose Heather for my day of coordinator and she made sure my day went just the way I had wanted it too! She even met with me twice before my big day to make sure all our plans were in place! She even helped with making sure I had a bouquet for my bridal portraits, helped me with welcome bags for my guests at the hotel, checked on me often especially the week of the wedding and so much more! She became a friend more than anything! She made sure that on the wedding day that nothing went wrong and that we had the best day ever! I will continue to recommend Heather with Timeless Events to everyone! Now that the wedding is over I miss seeing her and talking to her as much as I did then! Thank you so much!!!! Love, The Campbell’s est 5/5/2018

Timeless Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Carolina Party Professionals
    Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

The staff at Timeless events is always a pleasure with whom to work. Their attention to detail helps to create a stress-free day for every bride and event host. Heather, the owner, has a heart for brides - and always goes above and beyond - to help every event be the absolute best it can be. And, she does it all with a genuinely friendly personality.

• Coffee and Camera
    Coffee and Camera Wedding Videographers

Timeless Events was great to work with. Coffee & Camera takes pride in being a high quality and artistic wedding photo/ video vendor. It is nice to work side-by-side with another vendor who also takes pride in their work and services. Timeless Events is, without a doubt, an outstanding vendor to have at your wedding. Give them a call today!

• Kendra Martin Photography
    Kendra Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is one of those people that always makes you smile when you're with her. As a fellow vendor it's fun to know you're going to be working an event or wedding with someone like Heather!! She does amazing work!!!

• Pendleton, SC 29670 See on map