Timeless Events

Pendleton, SC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Timeless Events is a wedding and event planning company. We provide full service wedding coordination with a variety of packages that can be customized which means we can be involved with as much or as little as you wish. Weddings require a significant amount of time, energy, and organization. The whole experience can leave a newly engaged couple (and their friends and family) feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted. Timeless Events work to eliminate the worry, the stress and the pressure – allowing you to focus solely on creating beautiful memories and sharing your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience with your family, friends and loved ones. We pride ourselves on making the wedding planning process enjoyable and take care of all the details so you can focus on creating timeless memories with those you love on your wedding day. Our belief is that every event is as unique as the couple themselves. It’s our goal to help you breathe easy and know that every detail is being taken care of! We want you to have as much fun during the planning process as you will onthe big day. We love celebrating what the meaning of your wedding day really is and reflecting your joy through all of the details. Most important, our goal is to always create a trusting relationship with all of our brides and grooms and to make the planning process for all of you effortless.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sarah Getting married on 06/05/2022

Exceeded my expectations

As someone in the wedding industry, I knew that although I could completely plan my daughter's wedding that I wanted to enjoy the day with her and not have to worry about anything. When it came to choosing a wedding planner, Heather was first on my list. Little did I know that my daughter would end up getting married during COVID-19 and we were going to have to make more decisions than normal. She made making those decisions so easy. Heather emailed checklists all throughout our planning process to make sure we had everything completed when it needed to be and that we were always on track. She went above and beyond for us and was amazing to work with. She was attentive to every detail. She took my daughter's vision for her wedding day and ran with it exceeding our expectations. Thanks to Heather, I got to completely enjoy being the mother of the bride and enjoy my only daughter's wedding day.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 02/26/2022

Cannot imagine our day without the Timeless team!!

Hiring Heather and the Timeless Events team was the absolute best decision that my husband and I made during the wedding planning process! Heather is an expert in her craft and she knows exactly how to take a couple's dream, kick it up a notch, and turn that into reality. We, along with our families, were blown away by every aspect of our wedding day - from the floral design to the reception decor, the ceremony itself to the smooth day-of timeline, etc. You name it and it was executed to perfection. Throughout the planning process, Heather provided vendor recommendations based on our preferences and interests, and she knocked it out of the park with those!! We adored every single person Heather suggested, and she even went so far as to request specific bartenders that grew up in the area of the country that my fiance and his family/friends were traveling from! During the planning process, there were changes at our venue that resulted in us needing to adjust our original plan; Heather's consultative and transparent approach allowed us to make the best decision for us, which actually meant pushing our wedding up 3 months! She listened to my feelings, and guided me in the right direction. I can honestly say that our wedding day exceeded all expectations, and I would recommend Heather 10000x over. To say that Heather and her team are amazing doesn't do them justice... I am so thankful that we were lucky enough to work with them!
  • Hunter
    Hunter M. Married on 12/18/2021

Worth Every Penny!

Heather and her team at Timeless Events were wonderful and incredibly helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. My parents gifted us her services, and I often say, "Heather is the best gift I've received"! She worked with my mom, mother-in-law and me for 16 months from long distance. She answered every question, big or small, with time and care. She is an amazing wedding planner, but an equally great person who helped us choose the best vendors in the Upstate. Because of this, we were surrounded by the best people and services on our wedding day, which enhanced our day even further and was so much FUN! It poured on our wedding day, but I wouldn't have even known. Heather and our photographer had a plan before I had time to worry about it. We stayed dry and were given unique photo opportunities we wouldn't have had otherwise. I HIGHLY recommend Heather and her team. She is worth every penny, wonderful to be around, and allowed my husband and me to focus solely on each other and our friends and family on the biggest day of our lives. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. She gave us a day we will never forget, and I will truly miss her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Carolina Party Professionals Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

The staff at Timeless events is always a pleasure with whom to work. Their attention to detail helps to create a stress-free day for every bride and event host. Heather, the owner, has a heart for brides - and always goes above and beyond - to help every event be the absolute best it can be. And, she does it all with a genuinely friendly personality.

Coffee and Camera Coffee and Camera Wedding Videographers

Timeless Events was great to work with. Coffee & Camera takes pride in being a high quality and artistic wedding photo/ video vendor. It is nice to work side-by-side with another vendor who also takes pride in their work and services. Timeless Events is, without a doubt, an outstanding vendor to have at your wedding. Give them a call today!

Kendra Martin Photography Kendra Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is one of those people that always makes you smile when you're with her. As a fellow vendor it's fun to know you're going to be working an event or wedding with someone like Heather!! She does amazing work!!!

Pendleton, SC, 29607
Location of (Timeless Events)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding