20 Reviews for Timeless Events

Budget Analysis (3)
Partial Planning (3)
Full Planning (1)
20 Timeless Events Reviews

Heather and her team are beyond excellent! If I could give a five thousand star review I would. Heather saw our vision and made my daughters dream wedding come true. She is very quick to respond with any questions that may come up. This has by far been the best wedding experience and I'm positive that it is because of the caring professional manner that Heather and her team work.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with timeless was incredible. From the very beginning to the very end it was perfect! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing with Heather. She took over and handled everything. Even when I got lipstick on my dress she was there with the tide to go pen!! I couldn’t have had my day without her.

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather and her team were so helpful and do an amazing job. The rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception was gorgeous. They take your ideas and bring them to real life. I cannot say enough about Timeless Events!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather and her team are absolutely amazing! So incredibly helpful to my family and myself! Thank you for making our wedding fabulous! Heather keep up the amazing work!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Couldn't have done it without them.

Profile Picture Holly , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather and her team did everything we asked for and more! Our entire day ran perfectly from start to finish, and we got so many compliments from our guest on the decor, the food, the flowers, the cake. I can't recommend Timeless Events enough!!

Profile Picture Chandler, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Heather was great!! She was so helpful with the thousands of questions I asked and made our wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend her for your events!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather truly went above and beyond to help make my wedding day perfect! I would strongly recommend Timeless Events to anyone who is planning a special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Heather was fantastic to work with and I cannot recommend her highly enough. We are from out of state and only came to Greenville for one weekend about three month before the wedding. We met her, explained our vision and she helped us to execute everything exactly how we wanted. She is organized, detail oriented and does a fantastic job of tracking all the tiny details that matter, while maintaining focus on the bigger picture- having an awesome wedding. I was able to enjoy my wedding night, spending the whole night dancing, instead of fretting over whether or not everyone was having a good time or not and what details I might have forgotten. She kept everything flowing and everyone complimented us on how original and beautiful everything was.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 1/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We hired Heather as our day of wedding coordinator and words cannot describe how great she was to work with. She went above and beyond for us and is the ultimate problem solver! She was able to point us in the right direction during the whole planning process. She would periodically ask me how I was doing and be a listening ear during stressful times. That meant a lot to me. I am incredibly thankful for Heather. Everything ran way more smoothly than I was expecting on my wedding day and I felt like I was able to enjoy the moment.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

WOW! Where to begin with Heather! She is truly amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with her. Heather is attentive to every detail and makes sure that the bride and groom are stress free. She is not only a fantastic and professional planner, but also a down to earth and caring person. She truly puts her all into her work and it shows! She met with us several times and we were in almost constant contact with her via email. She made me feel completely at ease during all of the planning. Our wedding was amazing because of her and we couldn't have done it without her. I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I can't tell you how many times I have heard "Your wedding was literally everything that I have ever dreamed of!"
Heather was amazing to work with - she completely understood my tastes, she was responsive and flexible, she handled all of the little details and she helped me throughout the entire planning process. I can't imagine what I would have done without her and would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

WOW! What a joy to work with! Heather was on top of every detail. She went above and beyond with every aspect of our wedding. I did a lot of my own decor and invitations etc and she was amazing at helping me set goals and deadlines to have certain things done throughout the prep time leading up to the wedding. She handled everything the day of the wedding and I felt none of the stress of the day. Which was such a blessing!

Profile Picture Suzy, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Such a wonderful event planner! She answered every question I had and was super friendly and helpful. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision we made for our wedding and we are so lucky we hired Timeless Events. Heather is absolutely the best planner we could have found and just an overall great person! We hired her to be our wedding planner and could not have made a better decision. She is organized, patient, professional, friendly and a great listener. Throughout the planning process Heather kept us on track, provided great ideas and input about how to make our vision a reality, connected us with great vendors, and advocated on our behalf. Because of her help throughout the planning process, our wedding day was a dream come true!

On our wedding day, Heather made sure everything went according to plan and exactly how we wanted them to. If there were any hiccups, we didn’t (and still don’t) know about them because they took care of them. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

We would absolutely recommend Timeless Events as a wedding planner to our friends, family, and anyone looking for wedding planning services. They are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She handled everything the day of the wedding and took care of so much of my "wedding day nerves." I would definitely hire her a million times over.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Timeless Events was always so professional, paid attention to every last detail, great to work with, very responsive, and always made sure they went the extra mile. Our wedding was nearly flawless! Our guests even said it was one of the best weddings ever attended.

Profile Picture Breanne & Mike, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could get married every year with the day Heather planned for me! I just couldnt have done (and kept my sanity) without her help. She guided me and took so much stress out of the planning, giving me ideas I never would have thought of on my own. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Amazing isn't a strong enough word to describe how wonderful Heather is. Everything she does is with a personal touch and with great attention to detail. I never had the feeling of being stressed out or worried, as most brides describe. With Heather by my side, I felt completely at ease. My wedding could not have been more perfect. I would give Timeless Events my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You won't find a more professional, flexible, detail oriented person then Heather! She is fantastic and understands your vision for your big day! She really helped pull together details that I didn't even think about. She made sure everything flowed together from venue, to flowers, to decor, to our bridal party, to our families seating arrangements! She took my wedding from just a dream, and made it reality! I will forever be grateful. If you aren't going with Heather from Timeless Events, you're missing out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/29/09, 1 Review