2-300
Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sleepy Hollow

Historic Venue that will always share a place in your hearts.

Sleepy Hollow was established in 1822, 1823 and was once part of 270 acres.  The house built circa1840 and after a fire was heavily remodeled in 1890 as was the brick barn constructed at that time.  The family lives at Sleepy Hollow and shares this special venue for primarily weddings and receptions.  Many happy brides have been married here since 2007.  While we are somewhat rustic we are continually improving the venue in both facilities and grounds.  Please come visit us to visualize you on your special day.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Bartender(s) (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Parking (1)

Steve, the owner, was very responsive and easy to coordinate with. Couldn't imagine my rehearsal dinner and wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Victoria , 8/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up

I am absolutely thrilled to have my wedding at Sleepy Hollow! I was recommended by a friend to check it out and I am so glad I did! From the moment I pulled up, I just had this feeling - I knew it was going to be a great spot. After spending time with Steve and Lynette (and their dog) I just felt the warmth from them and from the property. I said "yes" to Sleepy Hollow and can't wait for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Steve was a great host for our reception that we had at Sleepy Hollow a few weeks ago! The venue looked wonderful with all of the string lights and wooden chandeliers. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say about it. The restrooms are clean and spacious, there's a space for cornhole, and the large bar area made getting drinks super easy! The buffet was able to be set up in the middle of the room, and there was still plenty of room for about 140 people to sit and eat. We got married in St. Lucia before having our hometown reception here, so we were able to show ceremony pictures as a slideshow on the big screen in the barn.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1498143949846 sparkler barn exit
220x220 sq 1498144649506 barn11th
220x220 sq 1498143344653 horse 2017

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Always love to work at Sleepy Hollow! With all the charm, the options are endless! Sleepy Hollow is a great venue for all brides!

Sleepy Hollow is a wonderful venue!!!! It is a great spot for an indoor/outdoor wedding or special event. Their historic barn has tons character with southern charm. Sleepy Hollow is one of our favorite venues and we recommend them to our clients!!!

220 Issaqueena Trail, Clemson, SC 29631   See On Map