Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Sleepy Hollow

4.7
Linens (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Lighting/Sound (2)
Dance Floor (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

I am absolutely thrilled to have my wedding at Sleepy Hollow! I was recommended by a friend to check it out and I am so glad I did! From the moment I pulled up, I just had this feeling - I knew it was going to be a great spot. After spending time with Steve and Lynette (and their dog) I just felt the warmth from them and from the property. I said "yes" to Sleepy Hollow and can't wait for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Steve was a great host for our reception that we had at Sleepy Hollow a few weeks ago! The venue looked wonderful with all of the string lights and wooden chandeliers. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say about it. The restrooms are clean and spacious, there's a space for cornhole, and the large bar area made getting drinks super easy! The buffet was able to be set up in the middle of the room, and there was still plenty of room for about 140 people to sit and eat. We got married in St. Lucia before having our hometown reception here, so we were able to show ceremony pictures as a slideshow on the big screen in the barn.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Linens

Love this venue! My husband and I just had our wedding here about two weeks ago. We had already been to a wedding here five years earlier and thought that it was pretty cute. But we chose to have our wedding at Sleepy Hollow because my husband proposed to me in front of Tillman and both building are composed of the same bricks so it was very sentimental for us. Steve is wonderful. He is very easy to talk to and will work with you to make everything great. We had our ceremony outside on the lawn and our reception inside the dairy barn. Steve had also recently added some things to the barn. He now has a keggerator that you can rent for your wedding and he can get the keg for you. He also has the option to hire one of his workers as a bartender. Steve has also recently added AC to the barn. My husband and I were very happy to find such a beautiful place to have our wedding. I recommend booking in advance if you need a Saturday or something in the summer. I booked ours over a year in advance. They had a wedding the day before and the day after ours.

Profile Picture jessica, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews