Sleepy Hollow Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • Anna
    Anna L. Married on 10/06/2018

100% recommend!

My husband and I just got married at Sleepy Hollow in early October. Steve was responsive and flexible during all stages of planning. The barn and plantation were absolutely beautiful. We still have guests telling us how beautiful the venue was. I 100% recommend Sleepy Hollow Barn and Plantation for every couple getting married in SC!
    Marie-Lisette Married on 09/15/2018
    Beautiful venue with wonderful owners! Absolutely wonderful experience!
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 09/08/2018
    I would tell all brides in SC to book with Steve and his family. Sleepy Hollow is such a beautiful venue, and filled with southern charm. I cannot say enough about how quickly Steve responded to all of my emails, how well taken care of the venue is, and how magical the whole atmosphere was around our big day because of the wedding green and the barn.
    Victoria Married on 08/31/2018
    Steve, the owner, was very responsive and easy to coordinate with. Couldn't imagine my rehearsal dinner and wedding anywhere else!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/16/2017
    I am absolutely thrilled to have my wedding at Sleepy Hollow! I was recommended by a friend to check it out and I am so glad I did! From the moment I pulled up, I just had this feeling - I knew it was going to be a great spot. After spending time with Steve and Lynette (and their dog) I just felt the warmth from them and from the property. I said "yes" to Sleepy Hollow and can't wait for my wedding!
    Laura Married on 06/24/2017
    Steve was a great host for our reception that we had at Sleepy Hollow a few weeks ago! The venue looked wonderful with all of the string lights and wooden chandeliers. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say about it. The restrooms are clean and spacious, there's a space for cornhole, and the large bar area made getting drinks super easy! The buffet was able to be set up in the middle of the room, and there was still plenty of room for about 140 people to sit and eat. We got married in St. Lucia before having our hometown reception here, so we were able to show ceremony pictures as a slideshow on the big screen in the barn.
    Jessica Married on 06/11/2016
    Love this venue! My husband and I just had our wedding here about two weeks ago. We had already been to a wedding here five years earlier and thought that it was pretty cute. But we chose to have our wedding at Sleepy Hollow because my husband proposed to me in front of Tillman and both building are composed of the same bricks so it was very sentimental for us. Steve is wonderful. He is very easy to talk to and will work with you to make everything great. We had our ceremony outside on the lawn and our reception inside the dairy barn. Steve had also recently added some things to the barn. He now has a keggerator that you can rent for your wedding and he can get the keg for you. He also has the option to hire one of his workers as a bartender. Steve has also recently added AC to the barn. My husband and I were very happy to find such a beautiful place to have our wedding. I recommend booking in advance if you need a Saturday or something in the summer. I booked ours over a year in advance. They had a wedding the day before and the day after ours.
    Anna Married on 09/26/2015
    Steve was very accommodating and helpful the day of and the day before with all of my wedding needs or concerns
  • User2070493 2+ years ago
    We could not be happier with our choice to have our wedding at Sleepy Hollow. Having our wedding in March, we didn't know how the weather would be, however we had a beautiful, sunny, 75 degree day! Steve was so awesome leading up to the wedding. He sent email updates on the grounds and let us stop by as needed to work out wedding and reception details. He was super flexible, and allowed us to change the site for the ceremony from the Wedding Green to the lawn in front of the main house, due to rain the week before leaving the Wedding Green pretty muddy and wet. Steve worked with us and was willing to answer any questions we had and allowed us to us the barn and grounds as we saw fit to make all aspects of our special day exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone looking for a beautiful venue in the Clemson area.
  • Mrs. Holmes
    Brandi Married on 11/01/2014
    This venue is amazing! The owner is amazing! Not a single bad thing to say. Steve is very responsive and flexible. He allows you to come visit the venue as much add you need and is always available to answer questions. At my wedding weather was an issue and he was willing top go ahead and set up everything outside and it could be moved inside if need be. Couldn't be happier!
    Reanna Married on 09/06/2014
    The Dairy Barn at Sleepy Hollow was absolutely beautiful. My now husband and I booked the barn for Our Reception. The barn had plenty of space for all of our guests. We were able to set up a DJ Booth, PhotoBooth, Cake Table, and still had plenty of dance floor. Mr Sefick's work with us to make sure the inside of the barn was perfect for us. He provided tables, chairs, and linens for 150 people. Mr. Sefick's helps with parking for the event so there is not a huge parking jam and guests know exactly where to go and park! We thoroughly enjoyed our Reception at the barn!
    Shenika Married on 06/14/2014
    The venue is absolutely beautiful. I've gotten so many compliments on the place. The owner, Steve, is the absolute sweetest. We already thinking about renewing our vows here:)
    Lisa Married on 10/26/2013
    The venue is a beautiful barn with a great lawn out front for the ceremony. The venue is very flexible with whatever you want to do - food, drinks - no specific cater list.
    Nicole Married on 09/27/2013
    I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding. We had the ceremony out on the lawn, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The barn is a beautiful rustic piece of architecture, and we decorated it with tons of lights to make the most magical setting. Steve is very flexible and professional, and he is also extremely helpful. If I had to do it again, I would definitely choose Sleepy Hollow again.
  • User2102896 2+ years ago
    Great venue! Glad we found them.
    Nichole Married on 10/24/2015
    This was a perfect venue for my "rustic glam" wedding. It has such a nice southern charm. Steve, the owner, was very hands on and was in contact with me a lot throughout the planning of my wedding and the day of, and day before. He was very quick to respond to my emails. He allowed us to decorate the way we wanted, use our own vendors. Overall, the wedding turned out perfectly. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone looking in the Upstate SC area.
    Dargo Married on 08/04/2007
    BEAUTIFUL LOCATION!
  • User2625023 2+ years ago
    Great place for a small intimate wedding and reception. Highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a budget friendly wedding
    Ava Married on 12/20/2013
    We had our wedding reception at Sleepy Hollow for our sunrise wedding. We were very happy with the accommodations and pricing for the early morning reception. Steve was very flexible, but sometimes we had to remind him about meeting times. We also had to clean the kitchen for the caterer's standards. Overall, it is a beautiful venue and Steve is laid back and good to work with.