Liquid Catering

Greenville, SC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Liquid Catering is the Upstate's leading event bartending and staffing company. We specialize in providing top-shelf bar elements for weddings, corporate events, socials, and more. Our TIPS-certified bartenders are friendly, courteous, and professional, and are comitted to going the extra mile to make your wedding or event a little extra special. We provide bar service for events large and small, so whether you have 25 guests or 25,000, you'll be in good hands with Liquid Catering!

We are a 100% woman-owned business comitted to equity in service! Although we are based in the Upstate, we are happy to serve events all over the state of South Carolina. Below are some of the amazing venues we serve:

• Artisan Traders

Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Server(s)
Tastings

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Organic

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Glassware
Linens

• Amber
    Amber H. Married on 03/19/2022

Wonderful & Easy Vendor

The process of wedding planning is very stressful. Reading reviews and trying to get in touch with businesses was very hard. I stumbled across Liquid Catering and I automatically shot them an email. Pamela reached out to me within the next day and I was sold. We had a phone conference to set up all of the details. Flash forward to the wedding, the staff that worked our wedding was AMAZING. We had the privilege of being served by Melissa and Malea. Both women were super sweet and had drinks waiting for us right after pictures. They came to my husband and I to make sure we always had a drink. Me nor him had to go to the bar and ask for a drink because the ladies were on it! This to me was not only professional but personal. Before we left, I went to tell them thank you and they were actually on their way to find me! We received a complementary bottle of champagne signed by the staff and it was the perfect touch. I cannot recommend Liquid Catering enough!!! They are perfect and so easy to work with!
    Tony E. Married on 11/05/2021

Liquid Catering Did An Awesome Job! Thanks!

We hired Liquid Catering for our daughter's wedding reception, and we could not be happier. Working with the LQ team before the wedding was an easy and pleasant experience, and they were helpful and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. They stayed in contact with us in the months leading to the wedding, and we always felt comfortable that they were on top of things. At the reception itself, the bartending staff was outstanding: professional, attentive, and courteous. As just one example, I left my almost empty wine glass at my table to dance. When I returned, and without my asking, a fresh glass of wine was waiting for me courtesy of one of the bartenders. That might be seem like no big deal, but it was really a great service that I appreciated. We have received several compliments about the excellent bartending service. Without hesitation, I wholeheartedly recommend Liquid Catering to anyone hosting an event in the Greenville area.
  • Paige
    Paige A. Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent all the way around

1000% excellent in every sense of the word. Our bar tenders were kind, courteous, attentive to guests and just down tight fun! They had a good time and certainly assisted our guests with enjoying themselves. They were very attentive to myself and my husband putting us first and foremost. Highly recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Lindsey & Zeke
    30 photos · 06/07/2019

Pricing

David & Kristina Photography David & Kristina Photography Wedding Photographers

For some, a bar service may be an afterthought, but it shouldn't be. As a wedding photographer, I've worked many weddings with Liquid Catering and can say that they are incredibly professional from the way the bartenders dress, to the actual bar display itself. They also make sure that wedding guests have a great time while drinking responsibly.

Merit Event Co. Merit Event Co. Wedding Planners

When it comes to streamlining a business to fit a specific event need, Liquid Catering hits the mark! Providing only beverage & bar services, you can rely on a high level of professionalism from their team. Liquid Catering will coordinate product, bar set-up & staffing so you will not need to worry about a thing when it comes to beer, wine & cocktails! I would highly recommend Liquid Catering should you book a venue that does not cover this aspect of your event. Great for events intimate or grand!

The Grove at Pennington The Grove at Pennington Mansion Weddings

We love Liquid Catering. They are very professional and their service is great.

9 McDaniel Avenue Greenville, SC, 29601

9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Please call for an in-person appointment.
Location of (Liquid Catering)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding