Simply Elegant Catering LLC

Anderson, SC View map

Let us make your next event perfect!

We offer affordable catering to fit any budget!

We provide delicious, homemade food and full service catering for any occasion! We can supply all your party needs including china, glassware, flatware, cake stands, linens, punch fountain, and our excellent chocolate fountain.

Call or e-mail us to find out how we can make your event "Simply Elegant!"

We offer a complete set of services to make every event special and unique. We offer something that is just right for you. We can customize any event to your specifications.

We are located in Anderson, SC, however, we proudly serve the Upstate of South Carolina! Book us today to make your event stand out from the rest!

We offer in home or on your site catering. We can supply all your party needs including china, glassware, flatware, cake stands, linens, punch fountain, and our excellent chocolate fountain. Ask us about pricing for these items We offer in home or on your site catering. We can supply all your party needs including china, glassware, flatware, cake stands, linens, punch fountain, and our excellent chocolate fountain. Ask us about pricing for these items

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Cajun
Chinese
Italian
Mexican
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Organic
Vegetarian
  • F
    Claire Married on 06/04/2011
    Working with Simply Elegant Catering was simply a dream! The staff was so very helpful in meeting our catering needs. The food was incredible, and the guests are still raving about how good everthing was. Attention to the tiniest detail was awesome. They took care of everthing which means I was able to focus on other items. I would absolutely recommend Simply Elegant Catering to everyone!

Simply Elegant Catering LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. We had a great time and it was such a wonderful event. We hope to work together again in the future. =)

Deals

Simply Elegant Catering LLC 1
Discount
For finding us on Wedding Wire, we are offering 10% off your next special event or occasion! Bring this coupon with you to your inital consultation and you'll receive 10% off your entire catering bill!This offer is only valid for a full service buffet and for events over 100 guests. Not valid with any other offers.

My Wedding Director & Officiant My Wedding Director & Officiant Wedding Planners

As a Wedding/Event Planner, I have referred Simply Elegant Catering to several of my clients. I have also used their services personally. They prepared my Thanksgiving dinner this past year, because I had so many other events going on. My family loved it and the cost per person was much better than buying the groceries and preparing the meal myself! Highly recommend SEC! ~Deanna Morton~ Your Right Hand Assistant

566 San Ramon Valley Blvd Anderson, SC, 29624

Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 5PM We are available to take your call during these hours. Emails will also be responded to during business hours. We are available 24/7 for events!
Location of (Simply Elegant Catering LLC)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding