Liquid Catering Reviews

69 Reviews for Liquid Catering

• Christie

Christie · Married on 04/26/2019

BEST bartending company!

The Liquid Catering team was extremely professional and great to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. They offer several different menus with the best variety of beverages. You can even customize their services. They work with you to deliver your perfect vision for your day. The bartenders at our wedding were so kind, friendly, and professional and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. My fiance and I love bourbon, but decided to not offer a full liquor bar at the wedding, so we chose to add our favorite drink - a Kentucky mule as a custom cocktail to our beer and wine menu and our guests raved about it! We heard so many positive comments from our guests and we couldn't have been happier than we were by choosing this incredible team for our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience!

Liquid Catering was great to work with from the start. They answered all our questions and kept us posted on any changes or suggestions. We went to one of their complementary wine tastings to select our wines, and they were able to provide some specific seasonal beers upon request. Their set up and service at the wedding were flawless too, and of course the drinks were delicious!

Sent on 12/31/2018

paige · Married on 09/09/2017

Very easy to work with! Great job. The bar set up looked great! Professional and courteous staff!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Angela · Married on 07/09/2017

My family and I were so impressed with Liquid Catering's service! Whenever we had a question, Jennifer and her team were quick to respond; we never had to wonder! Great value, great service. I highly recommend Liquid Catering! Thank you, Jennifer!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Hi Paige,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled you enjoyed our services and hope we can do it again soon!

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

Liquid Catering is simply the best. Professional, prompt and courteous staff - and to top it all off - the drinks are EXCELLENT. They made a great signature margarita that our guests LOVED! They took care of all the guests and somehow found time to give special care to my husband and I. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Liquid Catering's reply:

Thank you Allie! We love that you loved our margarita, we love providing great cocktails for our weddings. BTW- I really wish WeddingWire had emoticons ;) Thanks again for trusting us with your wedding!

Tammy and her team at Liquid Catering not only made the trip down to Charleston from Greenville, they also had amazing service all night long and were incredibly prepared. Our guests raved about the cocktails, and the team didn't flinch when the venue failed to provide ice. They were incredibly prepared and our guests loved them. Thank you Tammy Johnson Boyanoski for the amazing experience!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Liquid Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We take great pride in making the most of any situation, including providing ice. In fact we really should own stock in Coleman coolers we have so many of them!

I'm glad you and your guests had a great time at your wedding. Thank you again for choosing Liquid Catering!

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Going with Liquid Catering was the easiest decision of my wedding planning. They are true professionals and I didn't have to worry for one second. Tammy and Tracy really know how to pick a solid team! Megan and Matt took care of us all night, even coming out during pictures to make sure my husband and I were hydrated ;)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2016

Lindsey was incredibly easy and helpful to work with. The entire experience was amazing and super duper easy. She remembered every little thing that we told her and made notes in our paperwork.
    We even hired a couple extra servers to fill water glasses and clear plates, helping out our caterer.
    Very flexible, punctual, and professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lenn · Married on 10/01/2016

Lindsey was very professional to work with during the planning of my daughter's wedding. During the reception Bree and Alyssa were our servers and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

Liquid Catering provided the alcohol for our wedding. We purchased the basic Hops and Grapes package which was house wine and beer. Lindsey was extremely flexible and helped me choose the best package and number of hours. She gave me multiple quotes while I was planning and was very accommodating. She was also extremely quick responding to emails and questions and always helpful. I really enjoyed working with this business, and the staff were great at the wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/05/2016

LOVE!!! My wedding was 8/5/16. The staff of Liquid Catering was so professional and the drinks were fantastic. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

April · Married on 07/09/2016

This vendor is really helpful in working to get the exact service you need for your event.
    Compared to similar vendors, this is a great value.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Everyone I had contact with from the planning process all the way to being served a drink at the bar was wonderful! I highly recommend Liquid Catering for any function and would certainly use them again!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

This company was top knotch! Lindsey was absolutely wonderful to work with and did such an awesome job listening to everything my mother and I requested. Among the package I chose, we made sure to tell Lindsey we had more beer drinkers than any other kind of alcohol to be sure we didn't run out. WE DIDNT RUN OUT, fabulous job! They also created an amazing set-up display of the bar as well as setting up a mimosa bar. Couldn't be happier, will definitely use them again if needed for any event!

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • User5196206 · 2+ years ago

Liquid Catering had options for all types of budgets and were very accommodating. Great professionalism and quick responses when I had questions. Truly enjoyed working with them and I know they helped to make my guests feel comfortable and made the whole process so easy! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Lindsey was very kind and helpful planning this portion of our event. The service was awesome and they were generous with the alcohol. Our guests were pleased and many commented that Liquid Catering was a nice touch. I would use them and again and would also recommend them to friends.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Their service was excellent. Their staff was professional and friendly with all our guests. They arrived and set up on time. They returned all my emails and phone calls in a very timely manner during the planning process. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for this service!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Liquid Catering for any big (or small) event! Our wedding was a mix of 300 drinkers AND non-drinkers - any everyone had a great time and felt very comfortable. The service was great!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Julia · Married on 11/14/2015

Liquid Catering provided bar services at my daughters wedding reception and did a fantastic job! They are easy to work with, respond quickly during the planning process and help with the selection process. The bar tenders are professional and responsible during the event. If you need bar services this company is where you want to go!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Britton · Married on 11/14/2015

Great people to work with and are so nice!!

Sent on 12/13/2015
  • Monica SC

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Liquid Catering. I emailed them multiple times before ever booking. I emailed questions after booking, and always I received a quick response. We wanted to serve a seasonal beer that would not be in stock at the time of our wedding so they ordered it and stored it at their facility until the wedding. Their staff was so professional, and the bar set up looked so nice. They provided excellent service to our guests and beyond-excellent service to my husband and me. they two girls who tended bar for us were so sweet and professional at the same time. I have told everyone how wonderful this company was to work with and how fantastic they helped make our reception.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Ken · Married on 10/17/2015

Pleasant staff. Service was wonderful. Value was refreshing.

Sent on 12/10/2015

They helped make our wedding perfect! Leslie and her team were absolutely amazing from the moment they arrived. All of our guests were extremely happy with their service. Lindsey was a pleasure to work with from day 1 of our planning! Thanks so much! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

AWESOME! We loved this vendor- their service was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Great service! Professional! Top shelf drinks! Love it!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015