Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc

Williamsburg, VA View map
$1,195 Most Popular Price

$1,195 Most Popular Price

My name is Jay Daum, I’m the Owner and Founder of Time Passages Mobile DJ Service. The business was started in 1977 in Michigan. I’ve DJ’d in New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, and now in Williamsburg, Virginia. I still to this date, DJ all my shows and enjoy meeting with all prospective clients and vendors.

Over the last 38+ yrs I have been DJing Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, Business Grand Openings, Theme Parties, Bridal Shows as the Event DJ and Emcee, live remote radio work, Non-Profit Organizations (Make a Wish, The ARC, Relay for Life, and assorted Civic Organizations), 10+ yrs nightclub work and 10 yrs as a sound/lighting board technician.

For the Bride, it is the most important day of your life, so you want to make sure everything goes as planned for your wedding/event. You have enough things to worry about that day, so make the right decision when choosing which DJ to hire.

Yes, I do carry liability insurance.

Other services I provide:

• Free Consultations
  • MC services (Host/Master of Cermonies)
  • Ceremony Sound System
  • Reception Sound/PA Systems
  • Wireless/wired microphones
  • Video projection
  • Uplighting
  • Dancefloor Lighting
  • Wall or floor personalized monograms (names)
  • Formatted Reception Form
  • Requests taken from your guests
  • No Play-Play lists
  • No travel charges
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$125

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jazman
    Jazman D. Married on 08/06/2022

100% perfect

Jay and his son at Time passages mobile DJ, was the best vendor I had hands-down. He was kind, helpful, and overall amazing. He not only helped me with Dj services, but he was basically a second wedding planner. Helped me with every detail along the way. I could not recommend him more.
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Look no further!

Hiring Time Passages Mobile DJ Services was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Their pricing is incredible - especially when considering the level of professionalism and service they provide. DJ Daum and DJ Apex we’re both so personable, fun and professional. Everyone loved them! My husband thought it was so cool that the DJs made a point to talk and connect with him, and at one point DJ Daum came up to him to see if he wanted a beer or anything.

DJ Daum was so communicative and helpful. My coordinator was super impressed and was raving about how instrumental he was in keeping the wedding on track with the timeline, while also being flexible enough to allow for unexpected situations. Also, if you are like me and didn’t hire a planner and have only a vague idea of how to make a timeline THIS IS THE DJ FOR YOU. DJ Daum made the entire timeline for my reception and it was amazing.

If I had to redo my wedding and could only keep one vendor the same, it would 100% be Time Passages. Seriously can’t recommend them enough!!!

Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc's reply:

It was a Honor being part of your and Jonathan's Wedding Day. The goal is to make sure your day is the BST EVER!! We enjoyed meeting both families and learning more about you both

Thanks Again!!
    Molly J. Married on 07/10/2021

We love Jay!!

Look no further- hire Jay!! Jay is the exact presence that you want at your wedding or large event. He knows how to work the crowd, has years of experience, and is incredibly personable. There was not a single moment when our wedding had a dull moment, Jay kept everyone out on the dance floor! Jay knows what he’s doing and is very professional and responsive. We love Jay and will always hire him should we need another DJ!!

Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc's reply:

Molly
    Thank you very much for the review! It was an Awesome time.. I love when a dancefloor doesn't empty. Congratulations again to you and Jordan!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc 1
Discount

As a thank you to those who serve or have served our communities and country, I will give you, the couple, a 15% discount off your package for your special day!

Please Note: one of the wedding couple must be one of the following:

• active, reserves, veteran, or retired military
  • active or retired first responder
  • active or retired law enforcement
  • active teacher

From one responder to another, Thank you for all that you do!

Wedding Officiant Mary Lee Wedding Officiant Mary Lee Wedding Officiants

Excellent DJ! I have officiated several weddings where Time Passages was the DJ and I highly recommend them!

Williamsburg, VA, 23185
Location of (Time Passages Mobile DJ Services llc)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding