63 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Tim Ryan Smith

I love photographing iconic moments in people's lives. With all of the hustle and frenzy that goes into planning the wedding, photography is the best way to capture and remember all the magic.

Because of my dedication to documenting your day, you can rest assured that you have someone with knowledge, skill and experience at your back. I work tirelessly to help make your wedding the wedding of your dreams, navigating rushed schedules, tricky family dynamics and any curve balls, with ease and grace.

I love people and genuinely have fun getting to know them throughout the process. I also have a great sense of humor, which is an excellent asset on high-stakes events.

I'm inspired by natural light and simple, beautiful imagery. It's my privilege tell your story and to reflect who you are as a couple.

Follow Tim Ryan Smith on

24581f50f6a19a44 1520874305 f489b03503cd47ca 1520874305421 2 20170909 0959
ea8a466d3e520f2e 1520874648 f26af3eaf958a3aa 1520874647090 2 20170401 1397

36 Reviews for Tim Ryan Smith

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim was incredible the day of our wedding! He really took the time to get to know each person, is super personable, and genuinely invested in his work. Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined and we're so grateful. He had a great eye for some amazing photos based on the scenery and lighting. He was awesome!

JENNIFER · Married on 06/09/2018

Tim Ryan Smith made our wedding day a beautiful experience! We planned to capture our wedding photos before the ceremony, and Tim brought a wonderful calmness and sense of humor to a hectic morning. His documentary approach to wedding photography is so refreshing. We just received our photos from Tim, and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! He captured lovely photos of my husband and I. There are so many to choose from, and I am really picky about photos of myself. Tim also took beautiful images of so many of our guests, as well as amazing photos from the dance floor! I feel that Tim captured the experience of our wedding. Tim is a great person to spend your wedding day with, and his photography is stunning!

Tim Ryan Smith 1
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

Tim is not only a talented photographer, but easy-to-work with and such an awesome guy

For the sake of getting to the point, you should choose to work with Tim for 3 reasons: his photography, his professional presence, and the fact he is just an awesome guy. When I was searching for photographers, Tim came highly recommended and I loved his work. I was looking for his documentary-style of photography, which I feel really captures the essence of your special day (although we certainly got the required staged family and wedding party photos in there, without them at all being cheesy or forced). Additionally, I was thrilled to learn Tim is very low maintenance when it comes to equipment; meaning he's not going to roll in with tons of lights or tripods that I often feel ruin the ambiance of a wedding. He has such an amazing eye and will guide you where, when, and how to take the best pictures. (The night of, he and our wedding coordinator even made the executive decision to move up the cake cutting because of the incredible sunset!) Given I am extra Type-A and thorough though, I wanted to explore my options. I reached out to him and a few others via email, and spoke to them on the phone. Right away, I loved his demeanor and personality. He was calm (but not dull), confident (but not at all obnoxious), and clearly loves what he does. It's important to remember you will be spending pretty much your entire wedding day with your photographer(s), so clicking personality-wise was super important to me. After meeting with him and another highly recommended photographer, there was no question; we knew we wanted to spend our special day with Tim documenting it. Between our engagement shoot, coordinating the months leading up to, and of course our wedding day, Tim was patient, flexible, friendly, and genuine. Before the wedding, we gave Tim our must-have shot list per his requests, and didn't think twice about whether or not he would handle it. My husband and I truly enjoyed ourself during what can be an awkward and forced few hours, thanks to Tim (and his lovely day-of second shooter, Allison!). Thank you, Tim, for doing such an amazing job capturing our wedding!

Tim Ryan Smith 2
    Tim Ryan Smith 7

Tim Ryan Smith FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs