Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number

About Tiffany's Baking Co.

The Best Cakes in Western North Carolina.
Providing Asheville, and beyond, with Wedding Cakes, Groom's Cakes, Birthday, Anniversary, Sculpted Cakes, Cupcakes and more.

Creating your delicious work of art is an exciting process involving fresh local ingredients, Buttercream, Mousses, Preserves, and even homemade Marshmallow Fondant.

Your Wedding Cake and Groom's Cake will blend in seamlessly with your style. Asheville and Western North Carolina is a perfect background for us to really make your Wedding Cake your DREAM cake.

Contact us today!

melissavalentineswedding2
NavyPearlWeddingCake
critellicake
Tiffany's Baking Co.

38 Reviews for Tiffany's Baking Co.

Allison · Married on 03/28/2017

Wow! What can I say?! Tiffany- you are amazing and so talented at what you do!! I knew the cake was going to be beautiful for our wedding last weekend, but I was blown away when I saw it in person! tT was absolutely gorgeous and surpassed anything I could have ever imagined! Thank you for helping our wedding be a dream day!!! Plus- it tasted Amazing!! I think I have been eating off it every day after the wedding! hahah We had the funfetti, mocha chocolate chip, and pink raspberry cake! They were all phenomenal! Thank you so much again for everything and an absolutely stunning cake! Our guests could not stop talking about it!!

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

We could not have been happier with Tiffany Good! We knew we had made the right decision when we had a complementary tasting a month prior to our wedding! She was the sweetest woman and very eager to ensure her customers were satisfied! In lue of the traditional wedding cake, my husband and I decided to offer cookies instead. Our vision was one large cookie with our monogram and then a plentiful assortment of individual cookies for the taking! And Tiffany Good delivered! I believe every single guest at our wedding mentioned how amazing the cookies were and how beautiful she decorated the cookie table! It was absolutely perfect and her services were very affordable! We would highly recommend Tiffany Good for any of your professional baking needs!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Thuc · Married on 08/01/2015

My cake was exactly what I was hoping for and it tasted delicious. Tiffany was very professional all through the wedding process and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Tiffany's Baking Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Inspired Life AVL
    Inspired Life AVL Wedding Photographers

Tiffany's makes the BEST Cakes! So creative & delicious!

• Firefly Event Company
    Firefly Event Company Wedding Planners

You can't go wrong with Tiffany's Baking Co! Tiffany is professional, super creative and amazingly talented! She is at the top of our list and we love working with her!

• Annapolis Wedding Planning
    Annapolis Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Your cakes are delicious as well as asthetic. Thank you for always having the best product and customer service.

• Candler, 28715 See on map