Arcadia, Arcadia, CA 91006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Tiffany Wu Photography

Tiffany Wu Photography is an Arcadia, California-based wedding photography company specializing in natural light photography. From engagement sessions to wedding portraits, Tiffany Wu works with couples to create a photography timeline and make the process an easy and enjoyable experience.

Experience
Tiffany Wu began her career in wedding photography in 2013 after being inspired by her own photo session with her partner. She prides herself on knowing what it is like to be a photography client, and she tries to make the wedding photography process as easy as possible. Tiffany will walk you through each step of their sessions, providing guides on how to prepare for being photographed on your big day.

In addition to wedding photography, Tiffany Wu Photography offers engagement portrait sessions, where she can begin to get to know her clients. She specializes in natural and traditional photography styles, and she provides the option of receiving your final photos as digital files and canvases. Tiffany's most popular package includes the following services:

• Eight hours of photography coverage
  • Two photographers

Tiffany Wu Photography 6
Tiffany Wu Photography 7
  • Y

ylse · Married on 06/30/2018

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding ceremony and made us feel so confident and excited about all of it. She worked around our busy schedule and somehow became part of our wedding planning, she was truly helpful even in the times and places when she wasn't required to be there. She was always super punctual and made sure that on the day of our wedding was one of the first to arrive. She made the whole experience such a breeze, you can really tell she is passionate for what she does and is extremely professional. We definitely recommend using Tiffany as your photographer. We loved her!!! :)

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tiffany Wu Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Ylse! I loved working with you both :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Tiffany is fantastic! She was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and she was so helpful throughout the planning process from recommending other vendors to helping us choose our outfits for the engagement shoot. We were both nervous about being in front of a camera and worried that we'd look and feel awkward but Tiffany's guidance and directions made us feel comfortable and the photos turned out great. On the wedding day, she worked so quickly and efficiently and delivered beautiful photos just a few weeks later. Her photos speak for themselves, but in addition to her talent, she's also kind, friendly and so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Tiffany Wu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer Jen! I loved working with you <3

alexander · Married on 07/17/2016

Tiffany Wu is a master of her art. She is the definition of when work and passion meet.

Tiffany's work stood out to me and my wife. We scheduled a consultation. When we met she wanted to know about us. Our hobbies, favorite color, and favorite TV shows. The weird atmosphere was as if we were on a date. But this showed to be important later on. During our consultation she walked me through her process and explained what she does and what she her specialty was. I think it was natural light photography. We've already seen her work online but she also brought a portfolio to highlight her photography style. We loved it. Afterwards she politely answered all of our questions and confirmed prices. There were no "hidden costs" she was very upfront which was great.

Tiffany Wu is Professional. On the wedding day, she made an photography itinerary for us to follow. I'm so glad she made it. Through that, me and my fiancé was able to communicate to our bridal party, specifically, where and when to be at. Her team of photographers really helped expedite things. You know that date we had? It turned out useful because we felt more comfortable with Tiffany during all of our photo shoots. We retook shots with no remorse. She even taught us how to do a face exercise to relax our jaw muscles.

Tiffany Wu is a great communicator. After our consultation, she made herself available through her cell and email. This made wedding planning much easier. She's well versed with the keyboard so I was never surprised when I got a page long email from her. She would constantly update us with information and have friendly reminders. This was great because I felt Tiffany was really looking out for us.

This wonderfully energetic and bright girl made our wedding day look better in the photos! If given the choice to redo my wedding, I would pick her again. I recommend Tiffany Wu to my friends and family.

TL; DR- Tiffany Wu's professional, communicative, and amazing. Pick Tiffany Wu.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Tiffany Wu Photography Pricing

Tiffany Wu Photography Price Rates

Tiffany Wu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files

• Brooke Guiton Photography
    Brooke Guiton Photography Wedding Photographers

Tiffany Wu is an incredible photographer and beyond sweet! You will not go wrong booking her for your big day! <3 Love you tiff! Can't wait to work with you again!

• Arcadia Arcadia, CA, 91006 See on map