Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry

Huntington Woods, MI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry & Associates is a team of professional makeup artists and hair stylists specializing in a natural aesthetic. Tiffany Elie created her business in 2010 after having numerous years of working as a cosmetic executive with prestige brands. In 2013, Sam Schaefer began working with Tiffany as an apprentice. Sam has been creative from the start and grew passionate about makeup when she was a teenager. While obtaining a few degrees, Sam assisted Tiffany with numerous weddings, mitzvahs and events. She quickly was promoted to lead artist. After over 8 years together, Tiffany and Sam decided to combine their talents and become co-owners of Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry & Associates.

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry & Associates work diligently in creating the look for your celebration, ensuring that it lasts for the entire event and brings your wedding vision to life.

*If photos are not displaying properly, please click "view more photos" to get the full view.

The team at Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry & Associates arrives equipped with a full makeup kit featuring products of the highest quality. They accommodate every skin type, color and age. Their portable studio lighting and seating allow them to provide their services anywhere. If your wedding party is a larger group, Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry will bring several associate makeup artists and/or hair stylists, who all share a similar aesthetic. When working with Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry & Associates for your special day, you can avail of the following services and more:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Traditional makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$105

$105

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren Married on 07/22/2022

My experience

I had a great experience with with Tiffany Elie! I worked directly with co-owner Sam and she was so communicative and thoughtful through the entire process! I am getting married in Italy and could not do a hair and makeup trial there, so Tiffany and Sam were kind enough to fit me in and give me the full trial experience even though they wouldn't be the ones able to do my hair and makeup for the big day. I felt as though Sam listened and really tried to understand my vision and made the experience working with them so fun! I also was not sure I was going to get the look or hair style I wanted as I recently wen through chemo and my hair is much shorter than normal....BUT the hairstylist, Erin made it happen and took away all the worries I had about it working for the big day! I could not be more grateful!

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lauren,

You are SO sweet and thoughtful! It was so much fun working with you. We're grateful we had this opportunity to play a small part of your destination wedding in Italy. We're so glad you had a wonderful experience and are happy with the outcome! So excited to see your beautiful photos. Keep in touch! Hope to work with you again :)

Best wishes,

Sam & Erin
  • Paget
    Paget K. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful makeup that lasted a summer, outdoor wedding!

Having Tiffany Elie do my makeup for my wedding was the perfect choice! When it came to the trial, their team was super communicative to create the wedding makeup look I was imagining. I loved getting to meet my artist, Stacie, at the trial. She was so kind, outgoing, and collaborative - which made it so great to work with her again on my wedding day.

For the wedding day itself, Stacie came to our house and did my makeup, as well as my sister's and mom's. We all wanted different looks - natural bridal, minimalist, and more glam. I shared examples with the Tiffany Elie team ahead of time, and Stacie did an amazing job creating these looks. My wedding was mid-July, outdoors, and we had hours of pictures in the sun and the humid Michigan weather. Our makeup didn't budge at all and still looked fresh by the end of the night. I was so happy with everything. I highly recommend them to any bride!!

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Paget,

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you, your mom & sister. We can't wait to see photos from your beautiful day!

Our best,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Huntington Woods/Oak Park Huntington Woods, MI, 48237
Location of (Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding