Grand Rapids, MI 49599 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Sweet Photography

Kelly is a film destination wedding photographer living in Michigan, but traveling nationally or internationally to photograph beautiful weddings.

Follow Kelly Sweet Photography on

Kelly Sweet Photography 2
Kelly Sweet Photography 3

Brooke Dumas · Married on 06/08/2019

Worth The Investment!

We hired Kelly to travel up to Glen Arbor, Michigan for our beach wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made in the whole planning process! As a wedding planner, I knew that photos were important to me and as I toyed around with "less expensive" photographers I ultimately decided a good photographer was worth the investment and let me tell you Kelly was worth EVERY PENNY! Not only did we get back stunning photos from our wedding day, but we also got to work with a true artist that cared about us on our wedding day. If you are considering having Kelly capture a big moment in your life, just do it. You will not regret it! Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Kelly Sweet Photography 4
    Kelly Sweet Photography 5
    Kelly Sweet Photography 6

Kelly Sweet Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind works, Brooke! Your wedding was gorgeous and you were a dream bride to work with. Congratulations to you and Eric!!

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Kelly is very talented and I'm thrilled I booked her for my wedding on Mackinac Island! She's super easy to talk to and my husband and I were very comfortable around her which makes taking photos easier and fun! I love her style and I have all of my friends and family tell me how amazing the photos look. I will definitely book her again for the future for a family session!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Michele · Married on 06/04/2016

Kelly is so sweet and did such a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding photos!! Very light, dreamy and romantic-everything we were looking for! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Kelly Sweet Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

I've only had the opportunity to work with Kelly on mutual weddings a couple times in the past, but every time she shoots for one of my weddings, I am ecstatic with the results! She very carefully captures the details of each wedding with high quality and a lovely sense of spirit.

• Rebecca Gohl   Vintage and Modern Hair
    Rebecca Gohl Vintage and Modern Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Sweet - has a calmness about her, love her work - Can not wait to work with her again -- Rebecca Gohl- Hair/ Make-up

• Inspiration Video, LLC
    Inspiration Video, LLC Wedding Videographers

Kelly Sweet is a very professional and amazing photographer. Please take a moment to check out her work. I am in awe of her images...her work never ceases to completely amaze me!