Oakbriar Ln, Keller, TX 76248 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Posh & Prim

Marry Your Vision with Posh Style, Masterful Planning, and Perfected Artistry

Imagine the possibilities for your wedding day if you marry your vision with our experience, perfected artistry, and eye for design…

At Posh and Prim, we help busy couples create stylishly elegant weddings with masterful wedding planning, vibrant florals, and couture wedding design. When you choose us, we help you create the wedding experience you’ve always dreamed of—whether it’s by helping you plan, providing your florals, or drafting your design.

As a Posh and Prim bride, you’ll have greater clarity and direction, more time to enjoy your engagement experience, and a wedding day that exceeds your expectations.

Schedule a creative consultation today and take one step closer to the wedding of your dreams.

Other couples have also viewed

• J. Scott Weddings

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

55 Reviews for Posh & Prim

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Posh & Prim did a magnificent job on my bouquet this past weekend I couldn't have asked for a better set of flowers to carry down the aisle. It was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for adding to my amazing day and the help you gave in planning my wedding. Everything was like a fairytale. I would recommend them to any and every couple I know planning to get married.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Erika · Married on 06/23/2018

Lorna and Erika of Posh and Prim are THE BEST EVER! Because of their commitment to planning exceptional weddings, I had the most PERFECT wedding day! My wedding was June 23rd of this year and I'm still looking at pictures and video of the day to remind myself that it actually happened and wasn't a dream. From the moment I was introduced to Lorna by my long time friend Erika I knew that there was something wonderful about her. She planned my wedding so well! She negotiated deals, suggested vendors, did a lot of ground work, set up meetings and appointments and kept me on track. Her sweetness and desire to make me happy shined through in our frequent Skype and phone conferences. In regards to design and layout of the reception venue I couldn't have been happier. THE DESIGN WAS GORGEOUS!!! My family and friends are still telling me how much they loved and enjoyed my wedding! From the morning of my wedding until my husband and I left for the hotel the entire process ran like a well oiled machine! Because of Lorna's well thought out planning I was able to be fully present for every moment! She made me fell comfortable in her well capable hands. Every vendor came through on time and everyone was where they needed to be. Because of Erika's attention to detail my wedding reception designs were out of sight! From the velvety linen draped wall to the GORGEOUS, HIGH QUALITY flowers it was like a sweet dream. I am married to the most wonderful man on Gods green earth and everyday is getting sweeter! Thank you Posh and Prim, I wouldn't have been great without YOU!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Posh & Prim Pricing

Posh & Prim Price Rates

Posh & Prim FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 126.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

I get so excited when I get to work with Erika at Eco-Posh. They always have everything under control and are a breeze to work with. It makes my job that much easier!

• GOD Squad Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Working with the Eco-posh Events staff is always a pleasure. When a Bride and Groom need to count on everything being right, they are second to none. Creativity, Organization, and a dedication to making couple's dreams come true! The God Squad Wedding Ministers highly recommends Eco-Posh Events!

• By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Eco-Posh. As a wedding photographer, it makes my job so much easier when there is amazing decor and everything runs smoothly. It's always great to work with another pro.

• Oakbriar Ln Keller, TX, 76248 See on map
    682-297-4406 (Phone number)
    248-973-7493 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Posh & Prim)