Posh & Prim

Keller, TX View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Marry Your Vision with Posh Style, Masterful Planning, and Perfected Artistry

Imagine the possibilities for your wedding day if you marry your vision with our experience, perfected artistry, and eye for design…

At Posh and Prim, we help busy couples create stylishly elegant weddings with masterful wedding planning, vibrant florals, and couture wedding design. When you choose us, we help you create the wedding experience you’ve always dreamed of—whether it’s by helping you plan, providing your florals, or drafting your design.

As a Posh and Prim bride, you’ll have greater clarity and direction, more time to enjoy your engagement experience, and a wedding day that exceeds your expectations.

Schedule a creative consultation today and take one step closer to the wedding of your dreams.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$126

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Sheela T. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had the most amazing experience!

My daughter in love hired Posh & Prim as their planner and decor/floral services for their wedding on 11.19.2022. We also hired them for the rehearsal dinner.. They were incredible!! So organized and professional. Such amazing people, so easy to work with, so accommodating. They listened well and understood our vision and delivered beyond our expectation. I’m truly grateful for this team. Not only were they our planners, they became our friends. They had two ceremonies to set up on the same day in a crazy weather situation, a reception and the rehearsal dinner the night before. Erika worked with the bride, groom, both set of parents and if that isn’t complex enough, add two different religions. It’s remarkable how she kept everything intact. Erika understood our personalities as well as those of our wedding party; she was personable, relatable, but also effective and efficient. Her team was on top of their A game.. The attention to detail was remarkable. The flowers were exquisite.. They executed timely. Had back up plans for the unexpected. Everything turned out so beautiful! We can’t thank Erika, Jasmine and Marline enough for their dedication and hard work to make our children’s wedding day so elegantly beautiful and memorable. Erika orchestrated her expertise to bring our dream event to a reality. We would Highly recommend this amazing team. Sheela & Ben
    Sereena J. Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Let them make wedding planning easier on you!

As someone who didn’t have a very specific vision for floral, Erika was a dream to work with. We met over a video conference call, where she had already prepped a Pinterest board of ideas based on a document I had sent her with floral ideas and colors which was SO impressive. Erika is great with working within a budget and had so many great suggestions on more than just flowers for my big day. Guests were constantly coming up to me the day of my wedding to gush over how beautiful the floral décor was. She is such a ray of sunshine and was such a blessing to work with, taking both my mother’s floral preferences into account while still keeping the overall aesthetic I wanted. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend booking Posh and Prim for your wedding!
    Crystal Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Posh & Prim did a magnificent job on my bouquet this past weekend I couldn't have asked for a better set of flowers to carry down the aisle. It was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for adding to my amazing day and the help you gave in planning my wedding. Everything was like a fairytale. I would recommend them to any and every couple I know planning to get married.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photo Studio Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

I get so excited when I get to work with Erika at Eco-Posh. They always have everything under control and are a breeze to work with. It makes my job that much easier!

GOD Squad Wedding Ministers GOD Squad Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Working with the Eco-posh Events staff is always a pleasure. When a Bride and Groom need to count on everything being right, they are second to none. Creativity, Organization, and a dedication to making couple's dreams come true! The God Squad Wedding Ministers highly recommends Eco-Posh Events!

By Asa Photography By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Eco-Posh. As a wedding photographer, it makes my job so much easier when there is amazing decor and everything runs smoothly. It's always great to work with another pro.

Oakbriar Ln Keller, TX, 76248
248-973-7493
Location of (Posh & Prim)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding