Posh & Prim Reviews

55 Reviews for Posh & Prim

Posh & Prim 1
Posh & Prim 2

Sereena John · Married on 08/17/2019

Let them make wedding planning easier on you!

As someone who didn’t have a very specific vision for floral, Erika was a dream to work with. We met over a video conference call, where she had already prepped a Pinterest board of ideas based on a document I had sent her with floral ideas and colors which was SO impressive. Erika is great with working within a budget and had so many great suggestions on more than just flowers for my big day. Guests were constantly coming up to me the day of my wedding to gush over how beautiful the floral décor was. She is such a ray of sunshine and was such a blessing to work with, taking both my mother’s floral preferences into account while still keeping the overall aesthetic I wanted. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend booking Posh and Prim for your wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Posh & Prim did a magnificent job on my bouquet this past weekend I couldn't have asked for a better set of flowers to carry down the aisle. It was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for adding to my amazing day and the help you gave in planning my wedding. Everything was like a fairytale. I would recommend them to any and every couple I know planning to get married.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Erika · Married on 06/23/2018

Lorna and Erika of Posh and Prim are THE BEST EVER! Because of their commitment to planning exceptional weddings, I had the most PERFECT wedding day! My wedding was June 23rd of this year and I'm still looking at pictures and video of the day to remind myself that it actually happened and wasn't a dream. From the moment I was introduced to Lorna by my long time friend Erika I knew that there was something wonderful about her. She planned my wedding so well! She negotiated deals, suggested vendors, did a lot of ground work, set up meetings and appointments and kept me on track. Her sweetness and desire to make me happy shined through in our frequent Skype and phone conferences. In regards to design and layout of the reception venue I couldn't have been happier. THE DESIGN WAS GORGEOUS!!! My family and friends are still telling me how much they loved and enjoyed my wedding! From the morning of my wedding until my husband and I left for the hotel the entire process ran like a well oiled machine! Because of Lorna's well thought out planning I was able to be fully present for every moment! She made me fell comfortable in her well capable hands. Every vendor came through on time and everyone was where they needed to be. Because of Erika's attention to detail my wedding reception designs were out of sight! From the velvety linen draped wall to the GORGEOUS, HIGH QUALITY flowers it was like a sweet dream. I am married to the most wonderful man on Gods green earth and everyday is getting sweeter! Thank you Posh and Prim, I wouldn't have been great without YOU!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Posh & Prim 3
    Posh & Prim 4

Calyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

Lorna at Posh & Prim is a true professional. My June 2018 Detroit Wedding was a blast and I have Lorna to thank. Since I’m originally not from Detroit, my bridal party and guests all traveled from out of town to attend our wedding. My parents also live out of state, so my mom and I hired a planner to keep the process moving along, and it was a fantastic decision. We were able to fully rely on Lorna. She helped us hire vendors, including our florist and designer at M Dawn Floral Design who created a breathtaking reception and the most beautiful bouquets for my bridal party and I. Our wedding day was unforgettable thanks to Lorna and Posh & Prim.

Our goal was to have a classic wedding with a traditional vibe. We wanted formalities, but not so many to the point where little time was left for dancing and a true celebration. We were married in a church, but wanted a reception that was very much a party. Posh & Prim executed every detail: The rehearsal at our church in downtown Detroit the day before; bridal party preparation at our host hotel in Troy; shuttle bus service for the bridal party and guests at the host hotel; the wedding ceremony; photos in downtown Detroit; and then a beautiful cocktail hour and reception back at our host hotel. Lorna and her team kept us right on time!

Our goal was to enter the reception by 7:30 and have everyone dancing by 9:30 until our reception ended at 12:30. Lorna made this happen! It was an amazing day and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had in Detroit and how great the reception was. We highly recommend Posh & Prim. THANK YOU LORNA, WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Ashlan · Married on 08/27/2017

They are truly an amazing company to work with! They take all of your suggestions, and they turn them into your dream wedding! My husband and I wouldn't of been able to create our dream wedding without them. They were able to see our vision and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Posh and Prim to all bride and grooms!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Bryon · Married on 08/05/2017

We were able to use Posh and Prim for consulting meetings on the wedding planning, day of coordination with two attendants and floral. Erika and her team delivered that and much more.

When Erika sets a budget, it is reasonable and accurate. We went over budget, but that was due to decisions for extra bells and whistles that we wanted that weren't originally discussed, not due to her planning.

They helped us with our vision of honoring African American heritage and gave us unique ideas (having our reception at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum for example) and the thematic experience was one of the main things that received high praise from friends and family.

The wedding and reception went on without incident and the decorations were exquisite throughout. Especially the floral arrangements. Great quality and great price on arrangements.

What we appreciate the most about the process was the personal touch given with professional service. It felt like we were working on planning with a friend more than any formal arrangement. We really were able to connect with the staff and because of this, they earned our full trust through the process. Our day couldn't have went any better.

Thank you to Erika, Anita and everyone else at Posh and Prim. The Williams Wedding was a success! Couldn't have imagined a better way to start the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Allison · Married on 04/08/2017

Erika and her team at Posh & Prim were nothing short of AMAZING when planning and executing the vision and details for our wedding day! Planning our Kansas City wedding ourselves from Texas with our busy jobs was not an option - hiring a planner was an absolute must. We selected the Partial Planning package from Posh & Prim, and Erika exceeded our expectations on every level - from vendor recommendations, design, day-of timeline, etc. Every single detail was accounted for. Erika has a true knack for executing upon ideas and providing her insight and expertise to make it all come to life. She's also a true professional and adapted to any last-minute ideas we threw her way. Working with the Posh & Prim team was the best decision we made. Their Floral team did our beautiful flowers as well! Everything about our wedding day was beyond beautiful, and I cannot imagine having worked with another planner! THANK YOU, Posh & Prim!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Ralanda · Married on 03/31/2017

Do it RIght now. You went on the website and you probably think they are too good to be true because there is no way one small firm can do everything that you want and need to make your day special but ignore that nagging voice because Posh & Prim can do all that AND MORE!
    The entire firm provided my organization with impeccable customer service and an event that people are still raving about. My non-profit contracted Posh & Prim’s event design and planning services for a foundation reception we held at our annual convention. Erika, worked with me exclusively, supported by Paige to curate a phenomenal event. My organization was fortunate enough to contract them early enough that they ended up saving our event from its original location. Her team began working for us before we officially signed and she was an angel. Perhaps the most valuable thing we did was work with their firm because they ended up bringing us to our new location and helped us source all lighting and décor vendors. We worked directly with Erika and her team managed all vendors for the event which allowed us to focus our attention elsewhere as there were many moving parts. Being able to leverage her local vendor relationships kept the event on and under budget as well as gave our foundation partners a world class experience. Our goal was to host an upscale event within our budget – needless to say, we succeeded! Erika’s event design, from floral arrangements and lighting, to my favorite enhancement--the hanging acrylic buffet went above and beyond our imagination of what our event could be! She often took initiative and created a robust blueprint for the space and over-delivered on her contractual obligations (i.e. stage area for speakers, designated wall space for slide shows, etc). We weekly touch-points leading up to the event and even daily check-in as we got to the week of the event, and she was always available for our random needs in between times. Erika Piquant is amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sandy · Married on 03/04/2017

If you are researching wedding planners or florist hopefully Posh and Prim provides services in your area. My wedding day was everything I expected and more. All of my wedding flowers from the bouquets to the table arrangements were absolutely lovely. Even the ceremony backdrop was so pretty and unique. It looked way better than the pictures I sent Erika for inspiration. The entire room luminous! Erika and her team of wonderful's were always so prompt, knowledgeable and professional. My previous experiences with weddings were always as an onlooker, seeing how stressed out the bride was. Because she was doing all of the planning herself. I learned from those moments that on my day, I wanted to relax and enjoy myself. (And I DID) I’m so happy I chose Posh and Prim! It was one of the best days of my life.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Capetra · Married on 07/30/2016

While I thoroughly enjoy planning events, I knew for my wedding I wanted the weekend of the wedding to be as stress-free as possible for my family and I. Erika and Eco-Posh Events made that a reality for us. When we got to the last details and I was over making decisions she stepped in and truly executed our vision. Her attention to detail proved to be a life saver. Since she took the time to get to know us I was able to rest confidently and calmly the day of the wedding. Eco-Posh also provided our floral arrangements and she truly over delivered for us. I'm genuinely sad we no longer are working together!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2015

Eco-Posh really is the best ever. I recommend them to everyone. My husband and I are so happy they did our wedding. The flowers were exactly what we wanted, Erika was prompt and a joy to work with, and she even saved the day when she had glue and tape to fix a shoe.

Sent on 09/18/2015

I was referred to Eco-Posh pretty late in my wedding planning process. However, at the end it didn't matter because Erika did a fantastic job on my flowers. I was very laissez faire when it came to wedding planning and I had no idea what I wanted as far as flowers. During my consultation Erika was patient and made sure that I was absolutely in love with what I had chosen. After our initial consultation, I wanted to make changes, and later on I ended up order MORE flowers. Both times Erika did a great job acknowledging my changes. I was also able to conveniently drop of my center pieces at a discreet location prior to the wedding. On the day of, the flowers were fresh, vibrant in color, and essentially everything I had asked for! Great job Eco-Posh!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Erika and her assistant did a remarkable job at making our wedding stress free and more beautiful then we could have ever imagined! Erika is very easy to work with and has amazing vision when it comes to floral decor. I would chose to work with her 1,000 times over!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

Erika and her team did a great job on my flowers! I gave Erika a budget and some vague adjectives like celebratory and joyful, and she pulled together an amazing look for the entire day! Our flowers were better than we ever expected.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kesha · Married on 04/26/2014

My husband and I got married in Kansas City on April 26, 2014 with much help from Erika and her team at Eco Posh Events. After months of procrastinating with wedding planning and not fully understanding the process, we luckily found out about their services. Erika is incredibly friendly, professional, and full of brilliant ideas to assist with your wedding plans. She did a great job of listening to our likes and dislikes to get an understanding of how we envisioned our wedding rehearsal and the wedding day. Erika was always available via email, text, or phone to get in touch and always responded in a timely manner or reached out to us regarding items on the wedding checklist that my husband and I hadn't even considered. Her team is very organized and knowledgeable in wedding coordinating and planning. With their help, our wedding was nothing short of amazing! My husband and I, as well as our families, were able to enjoy our special day without any stress. Her team was available to make sure everything went as planned. We have no complaints whatsoever and would highly encourage Eco Posh Events to assist with your wedding planning.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Erika and her team did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I imagined and more. She was very helpful getting the flowers on the grooms men as well and providing them when the photographer needed them. I loved my flowers. Worth every penny!

Erika and her team also did day of planning for me. I couldn't have made it through the day with any sanity without them. Those ladies are amazing and I highly recommend them to any bride. Spend the money for at least a day of planner, you will enjoy it all so much more.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2013

I have to say, Erika and her assistant Eric were probably the best investment I made in my entire wedding. Not only did they take over all my responsibilities 2 weeks before the wedding (she was my day-of planner), and allowed me to sleep for the first time in about a month, but they made my entire wedding flawless! I heard after the fact that there were a few minor issues that I had no idea about. She was able to handle everything that anyone threw at her, and it made for a day where I focused and me and my new husband, rather than all the details that could have easily encompassed all my focus. The only decision that she asked during the evening was about the grand exit. It had been icing and then snowing and she was worried about the front steps (there are many!!). I’m very glad she asked that to me directly. I ended up canceling the grand exit in concern for everyone’s safety, but I’m glad she asked directly, as that was one of my exciting photo ops, and it should have been my decision. And what I really appreciate is that she didn’t sway my decision either. I know she would have made it work if I had said I still wanted it. Erika and Eric were so unbelievably professional and I just have to say, we felt special the entire day. They catered to our every need and I never had to look for them for a problem as they were already on top of it! They were also great to usher us through all of our obligations, in particular eating. Everyone had told me we wouldn’t have time to eat (and they were right!), but I asked that she make sure we eat, even if that means having to cut a conversation short. She was very elegant and diplomatic, and of course apologetic, about interrupting me from a conversation (the particular interruption I had asked her for!). Also, the assistant that we hired for the end of the night (I’m horrified I can’t remember her name) was wonderful and packed up everything very well for easy transport.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Erika is an amazing executive wedding planner. She has a "keen-eye" for the latest designs and is very creative. I guarentee that Erika will provide the best services and ensure that your wedding day will be a day to remember.

Sent on 12/15/2013

When I found out our previous coordinator was unavailable, I didn't know what we were going to do and thought we'd end up just handling everything on our own (and therefore not be able to enjoy the day as much). I made calls to over ten different coordinators in Kansas City...some did not call back and one didn't seem to have much direction. However, when I spoke with Erika, she completely put my mind at ease and knew exactly what I needed. She didn't even seem phased that you only had a week to step in.
    Since I got back from the honeymoon, everyone has been asking how the day itself was and I keep saying "perfect!" It truly was…it was completely seamless and beautiful! Everything from the timing, to the décor, to the flow of events was just perfect. I could not have asked for anything more! It makes me smile to think about what a wonderful day we had and how we were able to focus on celebrating our love for each other with our family and friends rather than worrying about planning details. Erika truly is in the right field of work and wonderful at what she does. I felt completely comfortable with her from the beginning and had no doubt you knew what you were doing. Thank you Erika and Michelle!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Kelsy · Married on 06/08/2013

I was initially attracted to Eco Posh by their green practices. After meeting with Erika, I knew this was a great company to work with. She was very creative and had a lot of great ideas for my wedding. Eco Posh prepared the flowers for my ceremony and the reception. I changed my mind a few times on what colors and flowers I wanted. Each time she responded quickly with a new quote. I couldn't be happier with the end result. The flowers were beautiful and fit my personality perfectly. I can't say enough good things about Erika and Eco-Posh.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Erica · Married on 05/18/2013

Erika at Eco-Posh is amazing! I originally asked her to do all of my floral arrangements but as the wedding got closer I followed back up with her to see if she could also be my wedding coordinator. Boy, am I so glad she was available! She just took over and everything turned out perfect. She has a knack for knowing what her customer wants. Her coordination services were a life-saver but I need to also mention how beautiful my bouquet and floral/table arrangements were. They were exactly what I envisioned. Eco-Posh was worth every penny! Thanks, Erika!

Sent on 06/02/2013

T · Married on 10/13/2012

Eco Posh Events provided outstanding service and vendor referrals. The entire staff was a complete joy to work with. Highly recommend Eco Posh!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2012

I only have positive things to say about Erika and her staff. In particular I found Erika to be extremely responsive, creative and flexible. The flower arrangements and bouquets created certainly help create a magical ambience.

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • User2053726 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with the Eco Posh team for my wedding! Erika and her team insured everything flowed on the day of our event. It was great to have someone whose whole goal was to make sure that my day with smoothly. Even my guests commented to me on how effective she was, particularly with directing them to the cocktail hour from the ceremony space.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Simone · Married on 07/27/2012

Ericka help out with the wedding with care and treated us as family. I would highly recommend her and I plan on using her services for future events :)

Sent on 08/01/2012