Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry Reviews

37 | Huntington Woods, MI

37 Reviews for Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry

Kayla C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

I used Tiffany Elie for my wedding hair (my main stylist was Ashley), which included myself, 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 grandmas! Needless to say it could have been chaotic, but they kept the day flowing and fun and everyone looked beautiful. Many of bridesmaids commented it was the first and only time they actually liked (let alone loved!) their hair. I also wore my mother's vintage veil that had a cap and Ashley designed the perfect style to flow and highlight the veil. Most importantly, the treated my very elderly grandmothers, and one member with mobility issues, with extreme dignity and made everyone feel comfortable. I could not be happier with their services.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Kayla,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad our team made everyone happy on your special day. We strive for every person to feel like the best version of themselves. Cannot wait to see your photos! Congratulations!
  • Helen

Helen M. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Professional and high-quality!

I would highly recommend Tiffany Elie Makeup. Tiffany was very organized and responsive. I requested makeup artists to come to two locations (my house and my in-laws' hotel) and Tiffany accommodated. The artists I worked with (Sam, Brigette, and Ashley) were wonderful. They are all very talented and professional. Both Sam and Brigette really took their time during my trial to understand what I wanted. My mom, sister and I had a blast with them the morning of my wedding--it became a really nice memory! I was very happy with how I looked. My mom, sister, and I all do not wear a lot of makeup and we all felt like we looked polished but still ourselves. I give them my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Helen Marie! We appreciate your review. We are so honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations!!!

Alex S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Tiffany is amazing

Tiffany was so amazing to work with! She took my inspiration pictures and created a custom look fit perfectly for me just for my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted! She has also been incredibly responsive. She was also SO easy to chat with while getting my makeup done. Her studio was super comfortable and I immediately felt at ease. She also had such great product recommendations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Alex-
    Thank you for your kind words. I am honored you chose me to be part of your wedding day. Enjoyed getting to know you and looking forward to celebrating other milestones in the future.
    Have a wonderful 2021 as a newlywed.
  • Eden

Eden M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Professional + Responsive + Talented Staff!!!

I found Tiffany Elie on WeddingWire and was 75% sure it was useless reaching out because I had waited so long to find a makeup artist for my special day. It was about 2 weeks before the wedding when we first spoke and I was sooo happy and surprised when she called me in response to my inquiry so she could get a few details on what I was looking for with my makeup. Mind you, she called me right before she was getting on a flight because she wanted me to know she got my message!! I told her how I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and how I wanted to go with a more natural look. Well lucky for me... her and her staff specialize natural makeup (and trust me, it takes time to make it look natural, lol!!) She set me up with Cammy for my makeup and coordinated the time for her to arrive and everything. Cammy was a doll. She was SO nice and professional, and talented!!! I sent her some inspo pictures and told her what I liked about each one, and she really delivered! I also expressed maybe wanting to wear my glasses since I always wear them and don't wear contacts. They were super on board w that and said I should totally wear my glasses since that's how my family and then-fiance see me, and it's quite literally how i SEE them, lol! Cammy came prepared the day of to do lashes that she thought would pop out with the glasses. We did mirror checks the whole time to make sure I liked what she was doing. We ended up going darker with the lips than we had planned when we first started, and it really brought everything together so perfectly. My makeup was complimented by everyone. It stayed on the whole time, no smudges or anything. I felt so beautiful and so bridal with the makeup Cammy did. I can't thank her and Tiffany enough! I'm so, so happy I found them and would recommend them to everyone looking for makeup services, especially if the natural look is what you are leaning towards! I promise you that you will not be disappointed!! Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Eden, it was wonderful working with you! We absolutely LOVE your photos - you look beautiful. We love making clients look and feel like themselves - highlighting natural beauty is so important to us. Congratulations!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Tiffany and her entire team were absolutely wonderful. She was easy to work with during a Covid wedding, incredibly professional, sweet and talented. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to anyone who is looking for a flawless wedding day look. I had multiple people compliment my make up on our big day- and I can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review, Katelyn! It was a pleasure working with you. We can’t wait to see the photos. Congratulations & best wishes to you!

Veda M. · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent service

Sam and erin were amazing. They really were so patient and made me look great!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review, Veda! Sam & Erin loved working with you. You looked stunning. Best wishes to you!

Melissa N. · Married on 09/05/2020

Perfect Wedding Look

Tiffany and her team created the perfect wedding look for me and my junior bridesmaid. She listened to what we wanted, made sure the look was still natural, and took the stress of getting ready out of my wedding. Great experience and a wonderful look that lasted throughout the night.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was wonderful working with you. I love the look we chose for your special day. Congratulations!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Married on 06/20/2020

Incredible!

As a corona bride, I was one of many who had to reschedule my original wedding. We set our Aug 29 date mid July and I started looking for hair/make up soon after. I was pretty worried about the short notice but fortunately Tiffany and her team were available!

Sam was fantastic at make up! She really knows what she's doing and makes sure you love the look each step of the way. Brigette was so great with hair, when I decided to go with a different look from our trial appt she was more than accommodating and did a great job. It held up well even through some serious wind during our first look. And she made sure to show my bridesmaids how to carefully remove my vail :) thank you all!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you! It was wonderful working with you! We saw some photo sneak peeks on social media and can’t wait to see more. Congratulations!!!
  • Laura

Laura C. · Married on 05/30/2020

She made me into a more beautiful bride than I could have even hoped for

I cannot recommend and rave about Ashley enough. She did an unbelievably perfect job with my hair and makeup. I almost cried when I saw how beautifully she did my hair, and how exactly she matched my desired look. I even had some of my guy friends at the wedding tell me that the very first thing they noticed was my hair and how flawless/lovely it looked.

Not only was her work amazing, Ashley was friendly, comfortable, easy-going and very responsive. She was willing to travel to me, and then was flexible enough to switch to a different location with little heads up. All I had to do was give her a few photos of myself and my desired style, and she was able to take it from there and do everything I wanted.

If you want a girl to make you look the way you've always dreamed on your big day, get this one.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Laura,
    Thank you for your review! So happy you enjoyed Ashley's services! You look beautiful in the photo you have attached to your review. We cannot wait to see more photos from the day. Congratulations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing artist!

Having Tiffany Elie and her group of girls that help with makeup and hair was the best! Tiffany was so wonderful! She makes you feel like a princess and treats you as if you have known her for a life time. She makes you feel so comfortable and works with your style and matches the colors perfectly! I loved having her for my makeup artist and I would use her for anything in the future.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Amanda,
    Thank you!!!!!! Was such a perfect day and I'm so glad everything flowed smoothly for your large group. You were so relaxed I was so happy you could enjoy the moment. WOW!!!!! Just saw your photos and you look stunning!!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!!!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle M. · Married on 10/10/2019

Highly satisfied

I was grateful that I found Tiffany on here. Her ladies did hair and makeup amazing. Me and my mother-in-law were really satisfied. And I tend to be picky when it comes to people doing my makeup especially. I felt very beautiful on my special day. I definitely recommend. And I will refer any friends or family who are looking for hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible Experience

Tiffany was wonderful to work with! She was super responsive and answered all my questions! I showed her pictures of myself as well as some inspiration photos and she did exactly what I wanted! It looked natural and lasted all day! I highly recommend Tiffany!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa M. · Married on 09/11/2019

You won't regret it!

Tiffany and her team were an absolutely wonderful vendor! I worked directly with Samantha and Selina, and they did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law on my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about how professional, kind, and amazing they were! The makeup was not only beautiful, but it stayed put throughout the entire day/night and it looked completely natural. Because we had such a large group receiving makeup services, Tiffany was so helpful in helping me organize a schedule for the day. Samantha and Selina not only kept us on time, but we actually finished before we needed! A couple months prior to my wedding I did a trial with Samantha as well. Not only was she incredibly personable, but I felt like she really listened to what I wanted in order to create a personalized look, unique to my skin and features.

My bridal party couldn't stop raving about how beautiful they felt in the makeup and how fun it was to get ready the day of with the Tiffany Elie team. I even had one of my bridesmaids tell me that this was the first makeup look she'd ever received for a wedding that actually felt natural and not overly-caked on. I'm so thankful I chose them as a vendor for my wedding. I would 100% recommend anyone else to do the same!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Angela

Angela W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Experience!!

TIFFANY and her team exceeded all my expectations. Communication was incredible and price was very reasonable. She truly listened to what it was i wanted and delivered. The make up was simple and understated. My wedding party consisted of young adults and the make up enhanced there natural beauty and was not over done. Wonderful experience and i would highly recommend to any bride.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Angie- Congratulations and I am so glad you were all happy with your makeup. Such a pleasure working with you and we managed to do it all long distance from Canada and it worked perfectly. Best wishes and I loved seeing the photos. Please email them to me too!!!!!! Hope to work together again for something special in the future.
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 08/03/2019

Top Notch!

Tiffany was absolutely amazing - everything from her skill, organization to her professionalism was top notch. She has an extreme level of care for her brides - she will even organize the schedule/timing for all of the girls for both hair and makeup (which is absolutely incredible - one less thing to worry about on top of all the other planning you have on your plate!). On top of that, her and I met two times for trials prior to the big day. I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous - very elegant and classic. I would recommend Tiffany for any bride out there - wonderful experience from start to finish!

*Tiffany also provided a hair service for my bridesmaids

Sent on 11/20/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Bridget- That was so sweet. It was my pleasure. Loved creating both your looks - shower and wedding. Everyone was so kind and the day was beautiful and no stress. Wishing you all the best and hope to work with you again soon.

Mary · Married on 07/06/2019

Never disappointed:)

I (along with several family members and friends) have used Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry many times and it is always superb! She and her team are truly the best in the Detroit area. She takes the time to personalize your look weeks before any event by getting pictures of your dress, matching up colors etc. She understands color and what is age appropriate for every age. I would never go anywhere else, whether it is for a wedding or just a fancy night out. I’m truly never disappointed and I always feel like a princess after I leave Tiffany....I know you will too:)

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Mary it is always a pleasure creating a custom makeup look for each event. I love your sense of style and your willingness to change up your look each time. It feels like getting you ready for the oscars. Can't wait to see what next time brings!!!!!
    Tiffany
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

What I like most about Tiffany is the time she takes with both the consultation and application. She is very thoughtful in her technique and truly cares. I was also very happy with how well my makeup held up on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Emily- It was such a pleasure working with you. I think we able both experts on eye lashes now since we got to play with and try on a bunch. It was totally worth it because you looked stunning. The fact that the makeup stayed on is truly the best compliment especially during July in Michigan. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to working with you again for something special in the future. You have amazing style and loved collaborating your look with you!!!!!

Megha B. · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible service - more than I could have asked for!

From the long distance email/phone correspondence and make up/hair trial to the actual day of my wedding the services were professional, friendly and easy! I was fortunate enough to work with Erin and Sam and I couldn't have asked for better service. They were very flexible with my input and helped me achieve a better look than i could have imagined for my big day :) I highly recommend Tiffany Elie services - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We all really loved working with you- it was truly our pleasure. You are such a warm hearted - kind person - pretty much a dream bride. Congratulations!!!!! Tiffany, Sam, and Erin.

Allie M. · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!

Working with Tiffany was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were so incredibly professional, and really made my day flow super smoothly! Tiffany went out of her way to make the experience as easy and seamless as it could possibly be! I looked stunning in all my pictures and so did my bridal party! The makeup lasted all day, and everyone loved how they looked! Tiffany was super flexible if anyone wanted anything changed a bit from what we had discussed before and just made it work. If I ever need my hair and makeup done again, I will definitely be coming back!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Carly S. · Married on 11/16/2018

Best makeup ever!!!!

Tiffany is absolutely AMAZING. she did the makeup for my wedding and It was perfect!! We got so many compliments and our makeup lasted all night.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2018

My bridal party and I were extreamly pleased with our makeup services provided by Tiffany! She really listens to what you want and recreates any looks that you have in mind. Thank you for making the morning of my wedding run so smooth and beautifully!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jenny our pleasure. It was a really fun day and you have wonderful friends and family that love you and support you. So happy for you and congratulations.

Carlin · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Tiffany! She put a lot of effort into finding out exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day, and the results were awesome. She was prompt and professional and friendly. I loved that she brought her own makeup chairs to our venue. I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/14/2018

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry was easily a 5/5 across the board. On my wedding day, she came with an assistant to cover my big group and did so efficiently and with so much talent. She set up and did her job without needing much -if any- guidance, which is what you want on the morning of your big day. My group had a variety of skin tones and styles and everyone felt (and looked!) beautiful.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiffany and her team are wonderful to work with! I've been part of several weddings that Tiffany's team has provided hair and makeup for and most recently for my own wedding.
    Tiffany took a good amount of time during the hair/makeup trial to make sure I was completely happy with my look, and that made my wedding day so much more relaxed. She pays close attention to the style of your dress and flowers to create a complete look. Her team was careful to stay on the on the established timeline and was able to adjust to last minute changes. My makeup was so natural (just what I wanted), and I am really happy with it in my pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kayleigh, it was an honor to be part of your wedding, you are such a beautiful, kind person. I loved your pictures too - natural, soft, romantic - fits your style perfectly. Thank you for referring your friends, it is the highest compliment you can give us. Wishing you all the best!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

After trying to reach many other well known make up artists and not getting any response Tiffany answered my first email (and every email after) in less than an hour. She asked for pictures of my flowers, decorations, and bridesmaids dresses and created me a personal collage of make up designs she believed I was looking for that would match my day perfectly. That collage was spot on I did not want to be too dolled up as that is not me personally and my end result enhanced my natural self 100 times over. From the time I did my trial to the day of my wedding she was nothing but friendly and professional and it did not cost me nearly as much as some of my guests paid to have their makeup done elsewhere. I will continue to go to Tiffany for any other future events or weddings. I absolutely love her!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sarah,
    Thank you for the very kind review. I loved working with you! I look forward to seeing you soon!