Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry Reviews

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry 2
Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry 3

Mary · Married on 07/06/2019

Never disappointed:)

I (along with several family members and friends) have used Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry many times and it is always superb! She and her team are truly the best in the Detroit area. She takes the time to personalize your look weeks before any event by getting pictures of your dress, matching up colors etc. She understands color and what is age appropriate for every age. I would never go anywhere else, whether it is for a wedding or just a fancy night out. I’m truly never disappointed and I always feel like a princess after I leave Tiffany....I know you will too:)

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Mary it is always a pleasure creating a custom makeup look for each event. I love your sense of style and your willingness to change up your look each time. It feels like getting you ready for the oscars. Can't wait to see what next time brings!!!!!
    Tiffany

Megha Barot · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible service - more than I could have asked for!

From the long distance email/phone correspondence and make up/hair trial to the actual day of my wedding the services were professional, friendly and easy! I was fortunate enough to work with Erin and Sam and I couldn't have asked for better service. They were very flexible with my input and helped me achieve a better look than i could have imagined for my big day :) I highly recommend Tiffany Elie services - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We all really loved working with you- it was truly our pleasure. You are such a warm hearted - kind person - pretty much a dream bride. Congratulations!!!!! Tiffany, Sam, and Erin.

Allie munoz · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!

Working with Tiffany was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were so incredibly professional, and really made my day flow super smoothly! Tiffany went out of her way to make the experience as easy and seamless as it could possibly be! I looked stunning in all my pictures and so did my bridal party! The makeup lasted all day, and everyone loved how they looked! Tiffany was super flexible if anyone wanted anything changed a bit from what we had discussed before and just made it work. If I ever need my hair and makeup done again, I will definitely be coming back!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Carly Selasky · Married on 11/16/2018

Best makeup ever!!!!

Tiffany is absolutely AMAZING. she did the makeup for my wedding and It was perfect!! We got so many compliments and our makeup lasted all night.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2018

My bridal party and I were extreamly pleased with our makeup services provided by Tiffany! She really listens to what you want and recreates any looks that you have in mind. Thank you for making the morning of my wedding run so smooth and beautifully!!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry 4

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jenny our pleasure. It was a really fun day and you have wonderful friends and family that love you and support you. So happy for you and congratulations.

Carlin · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Tiffany! She put a lot of effort into finding out exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day, and the results were awesome. She was prompt and professional and friendly. I loved that she brought her own makeup chairs to our venue. I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/14/2018

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry was easily a 5/5 across the board. On my wedding day, she came with an assistant to cover my big group and did so efficiently and with so much talent. She set up and did her job without needing much -if any- guidance, which is what you want on the morning of your big day. My group had a variety of skin tones and styles and everyone felt (and looked!) beautiful.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry 5

Kayleigh · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiffany and her team are wonderful to work with! I've been part of several weddings that Tiffany's team has provided hair and makeup for and most recently for my own wedding.
    Tiffany took a good amount of time during the hair/makeup trial to make sure I was completely happy with my look, and that made my wedding day so much more relaxed. She pays close attention to the style of your dress and flowers to create a complete look. Her team was careful to stay on the on the established timeline and was able to adjust to last minute changes. My makeup was so natural (just what I wanted), and I am really happy with it in my pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kayleigh, it was an honor to be part of your wedding, you are such a beautiful, kind person. I loved your pictures too - natural, soft, romantic - fits your style perfectly. Thank you for referring your friends, it is the highest compliment you can give us. Wishing you all the best!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

After trying to reach many other well known make up artists and not getting any response Tiffany answered my first email (and every email after) in less than an hour. She asked for pictures of my flowers, decorations, and bridesmaids dresses and created me a personal collage of make up designs she believed I was looking for that would match my day perfectly. That collage was spot on I did not want to be too dolled up as that is not me personally and my end result enhanced my natural self 100 times over. From the time I did my trial to the day of my wedding she was nothing but friendly and professional and it did not cost me nearly as much as some of my guests paid to have their makeup done elsewhere. I will continue to go to Tiffany for any other future events or weddings. I absolutely love her!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sarah,
    Thank you for the very kind review. I loved working with you! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

I used Tiffany for my wedding and she was amazing! Me, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law all got our makeup done and were extremely satisfied with how it looked. Tiffany was so sweet and friendly, and we all felt comfortable with her. Not to mention her and her assistant were efficient and professional. I would recommend her to everyone and definitely use her for other important events!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry 6

Grace · Married on 09/25/2016

Tiffany is wonderful to work with! She is very attentive and thorough at creating the look you want. The makeup lasted the whole day of my wedding flawlessly, as well as all of my bridesmaids. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for any occasion that you need a makeup expert for!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Grace- Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me. I really appreciate it! I love the look you chose. It was fun to work with all the unique elements of your wedding and create this custom look. You looked amazing!!!!! I can't wait to see the photos. It was really nice spending time together and getting to know you and your family and friends. Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 07/16/2016

My bridesmaid found Tiffany, and it was love at first email. She understood my wants & what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, and definitely made it happen! I wasn't keen on hiring a makeup artist for my wedding, but I am so glad I did. My hairstylist even commented on how talented Tiffany is!
    She made a pinterest board of what she thought I"d like from my descriptions, and asked me to send her photos before our trial so she could get an idea of my skin type.
    I totally recommend Tiffany Elie!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Darja · Married on 03/25/2016

Tiffany was so great and made sure I look amazing. My make up and hair lasted entire day, I even took a nap in the afternoon and my make up stayed perfect! :) I wanted a natural look, but I completely trusted Tiffany to make all the decisions and she did an amazing job. I recommended her to my family and friends, because I know they can trust her!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Darja. It was my pleasure helping you get ready on your special day. I know you worked so hard planning and preparing all the DIY touches that made your wedding so special. It was my privilege to have you sit back and relax and let me pamper you. Everything came out beautifully!!!!! I love that you made your own hair piece. Every detail was special and unique. Congratulations!!!!!

Carissa · Married on 08/22/2015

I found Tiffany on Yelp, and chose her because all of the reviews said 'I am not really a makeup person, and Tiffany made me look gorgeous without looking too made up.' This was exactly what I was looking for, and exactly what she delivered. She did my makeup for our engagement photos in her home studio, and then came to the venue for the wedding day. Tiffany is not only excellent in her trade, but she is really fun to talk to! I enjoyed working with her, and will definitely use her services again - she made me look (and feel) beautiful!
    (Also worth noting, she did my mom's makeup too, and seriously made her look 10 years younger!)

Sent on 09/11/2015

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Carissa- Thank you so much for your for all your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Your are beautiful on the inside and out and made my job very easy. Your venue was also amazing and I can't wait to see all the photos. Looking forward to celebrating more special events with you.

Anne · Married on 03/22/2014

Tiffany Elie is my go-to person for all beauty services. She has provided me with beauty and make up services for over 10 years. I moved here from NYC after I was married but I can honestly say that I loved the make up she did on me for my daughter's bat mitzvah more than the make up I had done for my wedding. She is all over new trends and can even incorporate them into a classic look if needed. She was wonderful with my teen-age daughter and helped my mom and sister with their make up as well. Tiffany has a team of beauty experts that "get" modern make up and are 100% reliable!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Anne. It was such an honor to be party you and Lily's special day. Thanks for trusting me for life's special moments. Looking forward to the next special occasion.

Meghn · Married on 06/24/2017

Tiffany and her assist were wonderful on the day of our wedding. All of the makeup looked beautiful and they were great to work with and offered amazing suggestions. Tiffany goes above and beyond for her clients; she likes to get all the details of the wedding (colors, flowers, styles of bridesmaid dresses) so that she can create pinterest boards of complimenting makeup for the girl's to choose from (if they wish). She did the same thing for me before my trial with her. I would definitely recommend her again.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Meghan- Thank you for your recommendation. Your friends and family were so beautiful on the inside and out. It was a true pleasure working with you on your wedding day. I loved looking at your photos - everything was perfect. Best wishes to you!!!!!

Eileen · Married on 05/19/2018

3.5

Tiffany and Erin did a great job for my wedding! They are extremely prompt and prepared. They asked for all of our bridesmaids' preferences so they would be ready for the day and had a schedule to keep everyone on track. Everyone looked gorgeous and we were on time for the day. Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Mary Dynne · Married on 09/17/2016

Tiffany was so helpful and accommodating! She made suggestions and provided expert feedback even though it didn't benefit her. She has many contacts for other stylists in the area that she could put you in touch with. This woman is not out to just get your business but TRULY help you along the process of getting yourself dolled up for whatever event...mine was a wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2016