Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Linh Married on 09/17/2022

Great work, Very professional

Christine was fantastic !!! Love her work!!!!
    Highly recommend to every bride. I had a wonderful experience with her and Tiffiny 🥰💖

Linh,

Thank you for your sweet words! It was wonderful working with you! We're so glad you're happy with everything.

Congratulations!!!

The TEMA team
  • Randi
    Randi K. Married on 09/10/2022

Wonderful!!

The Tiffany Elie hair and makeup team did an exceptional job with our bridal party! They were so kind, professional, and flexible, which was much appreciated. They made the booking process easy and kept me on track with important timelines. Sam was also very organized and she was always in close communication with me. They made my bridal party feel so beautiful and special; I cant thank them enough. Would HIGHLY recommend this team!!

Randi,

It was wonderful working with you throughout the entire process! We love how your bridal look came together - you look absolutely gorgeous! We're glad that your bridal party felt pampered and beautiful too! :)

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

The TEMA Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Deena Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made feel comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day!

Sam and Erin were a dream to work with. Sam was very communicative and professional and made me feel very comfortable. I don't wear makeup and she did a great job making me look beautiful but also still me on my wedding day. Erin is super skilled in copying hairstyles from photos with ease. Everyone who got their hair and makeup done raved about them. I highly recommend working with them!

Deena,

Thank you for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you and your bridal party. We're so glad our services were the perfect fit for your vision!

Congratulations!!!

Lauren Married on 07/22/2022

My experience

I had a great experience with with Tiffany Elie! I worked directly with co-owner Sam and she was so communicative and thoughtful through the entire process! I am getting married in Italy and could not do a hair and makeup trial there, so Tiffany and Sam were kind enough to fit me in and give me the full trial experience even though they wouldn't be the ones able to do my hair and makeup for the big day. I felt as though Sam listened and really tried to understand my vision and made the experience working with them so fun! I also was not sure I was going to get the look or hair style I wanted as I recently wen through chemo and my hair is much shorter than normal....BUT the hairstylist, Erin made it happen and took away all the worries I had about it working for the big day! I could not be more grateful!

Lauren,

You are SO sweet and thoughtful! It was so much fun working with you. We're grateful we had this opportunity to play a small part of your destination wedding in Italy. We're so glad you had a wonderful experience and are happy with the outcome! So excited to see your beautiful photos. Keep in touch! Hope to work with you again :)

Best wishes,

Paget K. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful makeup that lasted a summer, outdoor wedding!

Having Tiffany Elie do my makeup for my wedding was the perfect choice! When it came to the trial, their team was super communicative to create the wedding makeup look I was imagining. I loved getting to meet my artist, Stacie, at the trial. She was so kind, outgoing, and collaborative - which made it so great to work with her again on my wedding day.

For the wedding day itself, Stacie came to our house and did my makeup, as well as my sister's and mom's. We all wanted different looks - natural bridal, minimalist, and more glam. I shared examples with the Tiffany Elie team ahead of time, and Stacie did an amazing job creating these looks. My wedding was mid-July, outdoors, and we had hours of pictures in the sun and the humid Michigan weather. Our makeup didn't budge at all and still looked fresh by the end of the night. I was so happy with everything. I highly recommend them to any bride!!

Paget,

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you, your mom & sister. We can't wait to see photos from your beautiful day!

Sam & Stacie
  • Carleen
    Carleen Q. Married on 06/25/2022

Wonderful Team

Samantha & her lovely ladies, truly know how to make someone feel beautiful in the styling of their hair & make-up. Loved the natural look that Samantha enhanced for each of my ladies. Everyone walked away feeling BEAUTIFUL! As well, they made the added to the experience with all the lovely conversations getting ready.

Carleen,

Thank you for your kind words. We are so lucky that we get to hang out with the sweetest people, help everyone feel their best AND call it our job! Thanks for being amazing! We hope to cross paths again soon!

Sam, Erin & Sophia
    Bethany R. Married on 06/24/2022

Amazing team!!

So happy that I chose to go with Tiffany Elie for my wedding. Sam and Bre created the most elegant hair and makeup look for me, I’ve never felt more beautiful! Highly recommend for anyone looking for hair and makeup services!

Bethany,

Thank you for your kind words! We had a wonderful time working with you for your bridal hair and makeup! We absolutely love the look we all created together. Bre loved working with your bridal party for their hair!

As much as we love brides to LOOK beautiful, it's even more rewarding when brides FEEL beautiful! Your confidence shows in these gorgeous photos and we are thrilled that we were a small part of your day!

Hope to work with you again for something special!

Sam & Bre
    Caroline S. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Beauty Team!

I loved working with Tiffany, Sam, and the team for my wedding! Sam did my makeup for both engagement photos and wedding and both turned out stunning. She did such a great job making me look gorgeous but still like my authentic self. Sam is incredible! Ashley did my hair and it also turned out amazing! I highly recommend working with this reliable and skilled team!

Caroline,

It was so wonderful working with you! We love that we had the opportunity to work with you for your engagement photos & wedding. It was a pleasure getting you and your bridal party ready on such a perfect summer day!

Congratulations! Can't wait to work with you again!
    Amanda B. Married on 06/05/2022

Absolutely amazing experience!

Sam and her team were awesome to work with. They were very flexible and accommodated last minute changes they even let us add someone to get their hair done the day of. They all worked with me to make sure I got the look I wanted and completely understood and accomplished what I wanted changed. They were awesome and made the process very easy!

Amanda,

We're so glad our paths crossed and we had the opportunity to work together! We're very happy that you were pleased with everything. Can't wait to see photos from the big day!

Sam, Erin, Stacie + Lisa
    Kristen P. Married on 06/04/2022

Wonderful experience!

Working with Sam and Ashley was wonderful! Ashley did my makeup and hair for my wedding and also did makeup and hair for two other women in my wedding. She came to my house the morning of and made everything so easy. Ashley did a wonderful job for us, and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Kristen,

The feeling is mutual - we loved working with you! We're thrilled you felt confident and beautiful on your big day. Excited to see photos soon!

Sam & Ashley
  • Megan
    Megan U. Married on 04/24/2022

Bride- Megan

Working with Tiffany Elie for my hair & makeup for me & my bridesmaids was amazing! They were very quick to respond to get my trial scheduled and organized when narrowing down the exact costs of everything. I’m a huge plus to me was that they provided services for both hair & makeup so I got it both through one vendor, and they were able to come to the venue to get us ready! Sam who did our makeup was the sweetest girl, and it felt like a friend was helping me get ready. I loved her personality & how she enhanced my natural beauty. Erin did our hair & everyone was very happy with how it turned out, especially me as I wanted volume curls. They were both very professional and talented. I would 100% recommend them for your big day!

Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you! It was so fun to spend the afternoon with your awesome group of friends. We're so glad you ended up with one of the only warm and beautiful spring days as your wedding day!

Hope to work with you again!

• Mara
    Mara L. Married on 01/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic choice for natural hair and makeup!

I found Tiffany Elie Makeup on Wedding Wire, then after checking out their website and additional pictures, went ahead with a trial. I don't wear much makeup everyday, so I wanted a more natural look, so I still look like myself, just a bit more dressed up. I also have naturally curly hair and wanted a stylist that could work with my natural hair texture. I was actually initially not wanting professional makeup done due to bad prior experiences ending up looking like a porcelain doll, but after the trial booked them bc I loved how I looked! Leading up to the day, my primary contact and makeup artist, Sam, was super organized asked for pictures of what everyone wanted so things ran SUPER smoothly day of. All artists were fantastic about safety precautions and masking since my wedding was during the pandemic. They came masked on the day of, and were cool wearing kn95s for extra protection! Everyone in my bridal party, my mom, and the mother of the groom looked FANTASTIC on the day of the wedding. Sam was also so flexible when one of my bridesmaids had to cancel last minute when she was exposed to a covid-positive person, and didn't charge me for a late fee (which was so appreciated). I cannot recommend Tiffany Elie Makeup more- they were super professional, listened to what we wanted, practiced safe protocols, were flexible, and gave us all great looks!

Mara,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're grateful for the opportunity and thrilled you loved your natural hair and makeup. Feeling comfortable in your own skin is so important! We have a passion for our work and understand the importance of a safe environment. It means so much that our efforts are noticed!

Congratulations! We hope to work together again in the future!

Sam, Erin & Kaity
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/11/2021

Christmas wonderland

We got married over this past weekend. Sam was amazing to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable and amazing. I couldn’t have asked for someone better to work with. Her work was amazing and beautiful, it was natural and absolutely stunning on all of us girls! I honestly hope I have many more events to hire this group for just to spend time with Sam and see her amazing work.

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ashley, it was absolutely fantastic working with you and your bridal party! I had a such a wonderful time getting everyone ready for your gorgeous Christmas wedding! Your friends and family are amazing people. I'm looking forward to working with you again for something special!

Congratulations to you and your husband!

All my best,
    Sam
    Kayla C. Married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

I used Tiffany Elie for my wedding hair (my main stylist was Ashley), which included myself, 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 grandmas! Needless to say it could have been chaotic, but they kept the day flowing and fun and everyone looked beautiful. Many of bridesmaids commented it was the first and only time they actually liked (let alone loved!) their hair. I also wore my mother's vintage veil that had a cap and Ashley designed the perfect style to flow and highlight the veil. Most importantly, the treated my very elderly grandmothers, and one member with mobility issues, with extreme dignity and made everyone feel comfortable. I could not be happier with their services.

Kayla,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad our team made everyone happy on your special day. We strive for every person to feel like the best version of themselves. Cannot wait to see your photos! Congratulations!
    Lexie V. Married on 10/10/2021

Thank you Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry

As someone who isn't a makeup person and self conscious, I can't thank the team at Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry enough for how everything turned out. I received so many compliments and I felt good too. They really listened to me when I said that I wanted a very natural makeup look. They were so flexible and easy to work with. Will definitely use them again in the future for other special events.

Lexie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and sharing your experience! You looked so timeless and radiant! We loved working with you and are so glad you were happy with everything.

- Sam, Ashley, Stacie, Kaity & Sophia
    Samantha W. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful ladies and exceptional talent!

The ladies with Tiffany Ellie Makeup were amazing and did such a wonderful job! They truly understood what I was looking for on my big day and delivered! 10/10 would recommend them to any bride looking for natural and beautiful makeup/hair on their big day!

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review, Sam! We loved working with you on your big day. You made such a stunning bride! Can't wait to see you again for other special occasions!
    Catherine S. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, such great girls …loved my hair & especially their sweet personalities

Loved them, Bridgette was so sweet- loved having her around on my wedding day. Very reasonably priced, professional , and accommodating… made the effort to travel to our hotel to only do hair for 2.

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Catherine, thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you, too! Brigette had a wonderful time getting you and your mom ready on your wedding day. Can't wait to work together on the next occasion!

Sam & Brigette
    Ashley A. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional and fun!

Working with Tiffany and her company was perfect. From a professionalism standpoint, everything was great. The team was punctual, easy to get ahold of, and the artists on the day of were great people. There was a little snafu a few days before my wedding where one of the planned assistants had a COVID exposure, and Tiffany called me with a plan that was very easy to deploy and didn't change my wedding day or cause me unnecessary stress! From an artistry standpoint, the ladies who worked with us were fantastic. They assembly-lined my whole bridal party, mother, and flower girl through and made everyone look absolutely gorgeous. We were actually ahead of schedule, and everything was very relaxed and fun. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, and Sam completely crushed my makeup, even without a trial (I had to move out of state). My hair was gorgeous, as well, and both hair and makeup stayed perfect all night. They dealt well with my very different bridesmaids looks including my maid who normally does her own hair/makeup and was very particular. Everyone had fun, and I would very strongly recommend this team for anyone looking for wedding hair/makeup.

Ashley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you to do all your wedding planning remotely. It all came together beautifully. My team raved about how much they enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. Best wishes and hope to see you again for something special in the future!

- Tiffany, Sam, Erin & Kaity
    Ashly J. Married on 08/28/2021

Exactly What I was Looking For

I worked with Sam to get information about the hair/makeup offerings and to set up appointments. I worked with Brigette and Stacie for hair and makeup. Sam was very responsive and helpful. I came in for a trial to make sure I was happy with my hair and makeup decisions and it went very smoothly. I was very happy with the results and Stacie (makeup) and Brigette (hair) were really great to work with. I was looking for a more natural makeup look and an updo. Stacie and Brigette gave me exactly what I was looking for. On my wedding day, my friend ended up getting her hair and makeup done too (this was planned ahead of time). Everyone was very accommodating and did a great job. I would definitely choose Tiffany Elie Makeup and Associates again!
    Note: Photos are from Apaige Photography https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/apaige-photography-grand-rapids/016eba275e40227c.html

Ashly,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! We love your beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them. You were so calm and collected and we all enjoyed working with you. Thank you for including us on your big day!

All our best,
    Sam, Stacie & Brigette
    Suzie S. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful natural makeup for wedding

I am SO glad I went with Sam for my wedding day makeup. I was having trouble finding someone who would travel onsite without a minimum bridal party number and came across her info. As soon as I did the trial, I knew it was just the right fit. I don't usually wear makeup, so I wanted something natural, but special. She knew exactly what I meant and I was super happy with the outcome. It was also very important that I got along with the person and we immediately clicked like old friends! She will hype you up and make sure you are happy with everything. I'm so grateful that I found her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Suzie,

It was so fun working with you. Your photos are beautiful! I love the look we created together for your special day. Thank you for your kind words!

Best wishes,
    Sam
    Jodi T. Married on 07/10/2021

My Bridal Look & Experience/ Tiffany

Not only was my make up amazing but so was the experience. We had so much fun/ Tiffany. She maid myself, the bride, as well as my bridesmaids beautiful, the colors matched between the girls to complete the look for my wedding. I was able to purchase the lipstick and lipgloss she used, which I loved. She was outstanding and we are now friends.

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jodi- thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. The space and view was a perfect setting to get ready in. Your friends and family we so kind and sweet and such a pleasure to talk to. They came from all over the country to be here for your wedding and after getting to know you I can see why. You have the biggest heart and are so thoughtful. Every element of your wedding was beautiful. I am so glad that I got to know you though this experience and now I have a new friend. Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful Hair and Make-up - ALL NIGHT

Tiffany Elie Make-up Artistry made us absolutely beautiful for my wedding. Sam, Erin, and Chloe were timely, and great to be around. They were not phased by as the wedding craziness started to pick up and kept to their schedule. We loved chatting with them and it was just like three other friends in the room. Not to mention we ALL looked fabulous - the entire night

Jessie,

We loved working with you and your fabulous group of ladies! Everyone was so nice and fun to talk to. Thank you for taking the time to send us your sweet words - we are so appreciative of it! We hope to work together again for future milestones.

Tiffany, Sam, Erin & Chloe
    Courtneymosiggy90 Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tiffany Elie is AMAZING!!

I worked with Tiffany Elie based on the recommendation of my Wedding Planner. Tiffany was awesome to work with, super easy to get a hold of & always provided helpful feedback. I booked my makeup trial with Sam- and got a ticket in my way to the trial! She turned a crying girl into a beautiful confident one, and she made sure I loved my wedding makeup. On the day of, we had 2 MUAs working on 7 women. The setup was efficient, and all of us looked like the best versions of ourselves. Our makeup looks INCREDIBLE in pictures, it lasted all day in the heat and all night on the dance floor. You won’t regret booking Tiffany Elie!

Courtney,

Thank you for your sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Your wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL! We're so glad Janelle connected us.

Tiffany & Sam
  • Helen
    Helen M. Married on 05/09/2021

Professional and high-quality!

I would highly recommend Tiffany Elie Makeup. Tiffany was very organized and responsive. I requested makeup artists to come to two locations (my house and my in-laws' hotel) and Tiffany accommodated. The artists I worked with (Sam, Brigette, and Ashley) were wonderful. They are all very talented and professional. Both Sam and Brigette really took their time during my trial to understand what I wanted. My mom, sister and I had a blast with them the morning of my wedding--it became a really nice memory! I was very happy with how I looked. My mom, sister, and I all do not wear a lot of makeup and we all felt like we looked polished but still ourselves. I give them my highest recommendation!

Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Helen Marie! We appreciate your review. We are so honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations!!!
illustration stars