ThePictureGal

19420 N 59th Ave, Ste A201 Vivaldi Suite #31, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number

About ThePictureGal

I've loved photography for as long as I can remember. Spending my life doing what I love makes me one of the luckiest people in the world.

In April '91, I photographed my first wedding. I was a high school student, taught to use our Nikon by my dad. After that I took photos for family & friends, and the hobby grew into an obsession and semi-profession quickly. At first, I worked mostly at events and on location; but as my customer base grew, so did my collection of lights, backdrops, and props. Although I still do location shoots, I always dreamed of having my own studio. In November 2011, my dream became a reality.

From capturing one of the baby's first smiles, to the daddy-daughter dance at the wedding, I can't help but get caught up in the moment. I don't have a favorite or specialty—I love it all.

One of my favorite things is getting to know my clients and being able to call them friends. I share in such personal moments with each and every one of them. So it's only fair to give you a chance to learn a little more about me. Here are some of the things that make me tick:

I love the outdoors, wildlife, and exploring new places. Road trip, anyone?!?!

I enjoy cooking, a lot.

I love the innocence of children.

The little things in life mean the most.

I love my family and friends, even the crazy ones.

I'm not too hifalutin for thrift stores and bargain shopping.

Have a question? Or lots of questions? Want to dish about the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy? Give me a call or shoot me an email. I look forward to talking to you.

Follow ThePictureGal on

1d744f0d19a2e13c 1253643792753 md1
md4

2 Reviews for ThePictureGal

Koren · Married on 05/08/2010

Roberta took the pictures at my wedding last May! All the pictures came out amazing and I am so happy to have all the memories captured. She was amazing with with my and my husbands children during the photo shoots. I loved that she captured some of the ceremony in black and white. She does great work.

Sent on 03/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2009

I LOVE MY PICTURES!!! Roberta did a fantastic job! When I saw our pictures I was amazed at how great they were (my favorites were the black and whites). Some of the pictures looked like they came straight out of a bridal magazine, or belong in a jewelry advertisement. Even the casual pictures we took when we were all just joking around turned out good. I get compliments all the time on my wedding album. I couldn’t have asked for more. Not only was she professional, but she was able to make the photo shoot fun and easy and most important--STRESS-FREE! I love her and would recommend her to everyone. Once we start having kids, she will definitely be who I contact to do baby and family pictures.

Sent on 03/17/2011

ThePictureGal FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great picutres and Great people. What more can you ask for!. They are just great and amazing in every way.

• 19420 N 59th Ave, Ste A201, Vivaldi Suite #31 Glendale, 85308 See on map